šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Florian
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Did you order from Nintendo? :confused:Ā If yes then thatā€™s probably why, IĀ preordered from GAME :laughga:Ā Ordering from Nintendo is way more reliable but they donā€™t have a loyalty scheme, ordering from GAME gives you like a small amount of money to use in the future (tiny but it adds up if you order often :awesome:)

You must have like 100ā‚¬ discount by now :ladyhaha:Ā Do you guys have Micromania in the UK ?

3 hours ago, Logan said:

Are you guys getting theĀ PokĆ© Ball Plus Pack? 100 dollars is a little much (a lot) for a Pokemon game.Ā 

I wish I could :(Ā But it is just too much money to spend rugby now :giveup:

3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Brb moving to Portugal :giveup:Ā 

Get in line !! :grr:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

You see all the casual sh*t they're doing, like removing battle mechanics from wild battles and getting rid of EV's for stat calculation, among a plethora of other crap?
That wouldn't happen in a mainline game.

So basically Let's Go is a watered down version for people wanting to get into the game without feeling overwhelmed. Probably gonna pick it up if it's good tbh.

10 hours ago, Logan said:

Oh for sure! I haven't touched my Switch in probably 6 months, getting to be able to pick it up again and play Pokemon on the big screen will be great.

You better pick your Switch up and STAN SMASH (once it's out :selena:Ā ). Everyone here better stan or help me God

Meruk Holland
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

So basically Let's Go is a watered down version for people wanting to get into the game without feeling overwhelmed. Probably gonna pick it up if it's good tbh.

Precisely. Its a game that's supposed to connect that gap between Pokemon Go and the actual games. It's a game targeted not only for children, but those that were nostalgic of the old Pokemon games. Gamefreak wanted both of the demographics to enjoy the game as much as possible, hence removing more technical aspects of it.Ā 

But its not so far removed that if you ended up enjoying Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, you wouldn't be able to pick up the next Pokemon game. Gamefreak really was way more concerned with how the game looked and appealed that gameplay was...not neglected, but took a back seat.

Is it normal that I didn't get the code from Amazon yet?

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Meruk Holland
20 minutes ago, Logan said:

Itā€™s an 81 on Metacritic ļ»æright now. Not too great.Ā 

For comparison, Fortnite is 83 and other Pokemon games generally get high 80's

36 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

For comparison, Fortnite is 83 and other Pokemon games generally get high 80's

These are early reviews as well, so who knows what direction it will take.Ā 

Haroon

Got emails saying that my preorders have been dispatched :giveup:Ā Iā€™m not gonna be home until very late or early hours of Saturday but I know as soon as I get in Iā€™m beginning my Pokemon journey :excited:Ā 

inb4 delivery issues and floppiness that delays me by 2+ weeks like with Bayonetta 2 on Switch :selena:Ā 

Meruk Holland
14 minutes ago, Logan said:

Literally less than a day till release and I'm still torn on Eevee or Pikachu.Ā 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Pikachu can choke.

Spoiler

Unless its Detective Pikachu. Ryan Reynolds can choke me insteadĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

Haroon
51 minutes ago, Logan said:

Literally less than a day till release and I'm still torn on Eevee or Pikachu.Ā 

Do you prefer a Pokemon sitting on your shoulder or sitting on your head? :green:

Final resort is to flip a coin :poot:

4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Do you prefer a Pokemon sitting on your shoulder or sitting on your head? :green:

Final resort is to flip a coin :poot:

tumblr_nk6xodxEIc1s0hfafo1_400.gif

Haroon
6 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Itā€™s almost here :giveup:

I got texts saying that my deliveries were sent last night and are due for delivery today with our normal post :giveup:Ā Iā€™ve asked my mother not to leave the living room today because ā€œIĀ have two extremely important and urgent parcels arrivingā€ :toofunny:

Archived