Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

So I know that Let's Go isn't a classic mainline Pokemon title, but what'll be the main differences between Let's Go and an actual Pokemon release?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, tthen said:

So I know that Let's Go isn't a classic mainline Pokemon title, but what'll be the main differences between Let's Go and an actual Pokemon release?

You see all the casual sh*t they're doing, like removing battle mechanics from wild battles and getting rid of EV's for stat calculation, among a plethora of other crap?
That wouldn't happen in a mainline game.

DiegoMonster
8 minutes ago, Logan said:

Everyone is trashing Pokemon Lets GO, I'm interested to see it's Metacritic score. 

Will you get the game? :D 

2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Will you get the game? :D 

Oh for sure! I haven't touched my Switch in probably 6 months, getting to be able to pick it up again and play Pokemon on the big screen will be great.

Haroon

‘Hi Haroon 

Good news! We just wanted to let you know that we are now starting to process your pre-order and it will be dispatched the day before release via the delivery method below.’

Received two emails saying the above for my Pokemon Let’s Go preorders, it hit me how close it is OMG I CANNOT WAIT :woot:

DiegoMonster
7 minutes ago, Logan said:

Oh for sure! I haven't touched my Switch in probably 6 months, getting to be able to pick it up again and play Pokemon on the big screen will be great.

Yay! I’ll be waiting to join you in some battles :) 

DiegoMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

‘Hi Haroon 

Good news! We just wanted to let you know that we are now starting to process your pre-order and it will be dispatched the day before release via the delivery method below.’

Received two emails saying the above for my Pokemon Let’s Go preorders, it hit me how close it is OMG I CANNOT WAIT :woot:

I PREORDERED TOO WHY DIDNT I RECEIVE THAT EMAILLL

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

I PREORDERED TOO WHY DIDNT I RECEIVE THAT EMAILLL

Did you order from Nintendo? :confused: If yes then that’s probably why, I preordered from GAME :laughga: Ordering from Nintendo is way more reliable but they don’t have a loyalty scheme, ordering from GAME gives you like a small amount of money to use in the future (tiny but it adds up if you order often :awesome:)

Haroon
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Are you guys getting the Poké Ball Plus Pack? 100 dollars is a little much (a lot) for a Pokemon game. 

Yes :giveup: I couldn’t resist because I’ve always wanted a Pokeball thing that can actually be used as a Pokeball. I just hope they make it usable in future Pokemon games, I’m taking a risk and hoping it pays off :emma:

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Yes :giveup: I couldn’t resist because I’ve always wanted a Pokeball thing that can actually be used as a Pokeball. I just hope they make it usable in future Pokemon games, I’m taking a risk and hoping it pays off :emma:

I think I'm going to wait on it, especially since accessories like that go down in price over time. I haven't looked into the game too much because I don't want to spoil myself, but do you know how you throw a Pokeball without the accessory? 

DiegoMonster
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Did you order from Nintendo? :confused: If yes then that’s probably why, I preordered from GAME :laughga: Ordering from Nintendo is way more reliable but they don’t have a loyalty scheme, ordering from GAME gives you like a small amount of money to use in the future (tiny but it adds up if you order often :awesome:)

I ordered from Worten which is a local retail, but your mail inspired me to see the transaction progress and then I saw that it’s “in preparations for being dispatched”, so YAAAAS. 

Also, in the same store I bought Pokemon Let’s Go, Super Mario Party and Smash Bros for 98€ 

Haroon
29 minutes ago, Logan said:

I think I'm going to wait on it, especially since accessories like that go down in price over time. I haven't looked into the game too much because I don't want to spoil myself, but do you know how you throw a Pokeball without the accessory? 

Really? I think it’ll stay put like the rest of the controllers have :omg: Then again this is way more niche so I can see what you mean as well :huh:

I’m not sure about the handheld or pro controller controls but I’m pretty sure it’s still the throwing motion if you’re playing with a joy-con :confused: They’ve done a good job of making sure to use the Pokeball Plus in most of the videos so I’m actually clueless about the other options :flop:

28 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Also, in the same store I bought Pokemon Let’s Go, Super Mario Party and Smash Bros for 98€ 

Brb moving to Portugal :giveup: 

DiegoMonster
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Really? I think it’ll stay put like the rest of the controllers have :omg: Then again this is way more niche so I can see what you mean as well :huh:

I’m not sure about the handheld or pro controller controls but I’m pretty sure it’s still the throwing motion if you’re playing with a joy-con :confused: They’ve done a good job of making sure to use the Pokeball Plus in most of the videos so I’m actually clueless about the other options :flop:

Brb moving to Portugal :giveup: 

It was a “buy two, take three” promotion and since all of them were pre release they also had a -15% discount .. so yeah I paid 98€ instead of 189 lmao 

Archived