Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Pokémon News

The next Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon information has come out revealing over 400 Alola Pokédex Pokémon as well as a new PokéRide, Mantine Surf, which allows for you to surf between the islands. It confirms Mina has her own Trial. We also have confirmation of Alolan Marowak being a Totem Pokémon. Houndoom is exclusive to Pokémon Sun while Manectric is exclusive to Pokémon Moon. :excited2:

Here is the new trailer below

Pokkén Tournament DX is available today! :whitney:

Pokken-Tournament-DX.png

Pokkén Tournament DX is the second Pokkén Tournament game. This game brings the content from the Wii U version back in line with the Arcade one, with even more content unique to the Nintendo Switch. It includes various new battle modes and characters including Decidueye and Support Pokémon of Litten and Popplio. There are a total of 5 new Playable Pokémon bringing the total up to 21, 2 new stages and 1 new Support Set. Unlike the original version, this game has all Pokémon, Support Pokémon, stages and Cheer Skills available from the beginning of the game without need to unlock in the Single Player. 

Pokémon Sun and Moon

2bf2be2ec592b2666421ee9270260ea093e5cf10

To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the first of the Ash's Pikachu is available with the code PIKACHU20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash's hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. This distribution is available until Monday September 25th and you can only use the code to redeem one of the 6 Ash's Pikachu so choose wisely. The event will change each week until all 6 of the Ash Pikachu are obtained:
· September 19 – 25: Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap)
· September 26 – October 2: Ash's Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
· October 3 – 9: Ash's Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap)
· October 10 – 16: Ash's Pikachu (Unova Cap)
· October 17 – 23: Ash's Pikachu (Kalos Cap)
· October 24 – 30: Ash's Pikachu (Alola Cap)

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, tthen said:

But where's Smash :selena:

I bet they expect us to play it on the 3Ds lmao :chica:

signing out

Just now, BabyMonster said:

I bet they expect us to play it on the 3Ds lmao :chica:

I haven't picked my 3DS up since early 2016 :toofunny: Tbh I think that they're gonna wait till Fall 2018 then surprise new Smash for Switch coming in time for the holidays 

Tom Nook
Just now, Interstellar said:

I'm banned from Splatoon 2 online play cause my internet is ****ing **** :rip: 

For how long? :selena: The most I’ve witnessed is 5 min 

11 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

For how long? :selena: The most I’ve witnessed is 5 min 

Yeah just five minutes :nails:

In the next week I'm going to Panama to buy the Switch because here in Costa Rica it costs 600$ and in Panama is 400$ with splatoon so like ok why not..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, River said:

In the next week I'm going to Panama to buy the Switch because here in Costa Rica it costs 600$ and in Panama is 400$ with splatoon so like ok why not..

Awesome :woohoo: 

I've somehow mained the Splat Bella for many Splat Zones and Tower Control maps :omg: no idea how it happened but it did :laughga: 

Tom Nook
27 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I've somehow mained the Splat Bella for many Splat Zones and Tower Control maps :omg: no idea how it happened but it did :laughga: 

14722984_689964547838627_713162901558814

Tom Nook

So many games I want to buy :selena:

- Pokkén Tournament DX

- Dragonball Xenoverse 2

- Skyrim

- Super Mario Odyssey

- Doom

But I don’t have all the funds or the time to play :madge:

ThoseQuarterlyAnkole-size_restricted.gif 

And then I need to pre-order Pokémon Ultra Sun and I like to take my time with that :neyde:

giphy.gif 

Archived