Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
41 minutes ago, Haroon said:

No problem :nick:

I wanted to ages ago but I never got around to it really. You need the circle pad pro to play, right? :confused:

Not at all, unless you're left-handed. In fact, it won't work with both pads, and the control scheme for that game is a bit controversial, you may not like it.

Off-topic, but now I understand why this dude ->:giveup:<- is an emoji here :oops:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
19 hours ago, Haroon said:

My heart goes out to you :giveup: First the Rex Mii outfit and now this? :cryga:

Praying for that DLC and balance patches. :pray:

signing out

Haroon

So there's still another new special and another new sub weapon coming to Splatoon 2 and more Kensa weapons :woot: Praying they keep releasing more weapons because I'm itching for different subs and specials on the Explosher and Bloblobber to test different roles :omg:

22 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Not at all, unless you're left-handed. In fact, it won't work with both pads, and the control scheme for that game is a bit controversial, you may not like it.

Off-topic, but now I understand why this dude ->:giveup:<- is an emoji here :oops:

Controversial as in what? :gum: And that's nice to hear, I'll get it eventually but I have so many things to finish first, like 3 Pokemon games :air:

I think I remember @Staryu educating me about that in the past. Correct me if I'm wrong Antoine :laughga:

5 hours ago, tthen said:

c3e.jpg

Throwback to this meme :poot:

LOOOOOL WAIT IS THIS REAL? :sharon::sharon::sharon:

RudraCNG
45 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Controversial as in what? :gum: And that's nice to hear, I'll get it eventually but I have so many things to finish first, like 3 Pokemon games :air:

I mean, perhaps is not the most comfortable control scheme. You move Pit with the stick, but you both aim and control the camera with the touchscreen, so you may find it a little comfortless. The game allows you to make a lot of adjustments so you can find the best way to play it tho.

Meruk Holland
34 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, perhaps is not the most comfortable control scheme. You move Pit with the stick, but you both aim and control the camera with the touchscreen, so you may find it a little comfortless. The game allows you to make a lot of adjustments so you can find the best way to play it tho.

There were a lot of times my hand was cramping during this game. Only one game was worse about that, and it was DmC for the PC.

Kid Icarus was really fun, but the controls did take a little getting use to.

6 hours ago, Haroon said:

LOOOOOL WAIT IS THIS REAL? :sharon::sharon::sharon:

It was a fake account :air: but it became somewhat of a meme a few years ago

PrinceOfTheStorm

So I have sinned, fellow NintendoMonsters. :udidnt:

I might get a PS4 for Christmas. :selena:

Plz don’t ban me. I just wanted to play some cool games :nooo:

signing out

2 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

God Of War and Horizon Zero Dawn are must-haves! 

Meruk Holland

New short trailer

Showcases the rest of the gym leaders and Elite Four, as well as three familiar faces :udidnt:

Haroon
On 11/6/2018 at 9:32 PM, RudraCNG said:

Oooh :omg: I'll have to wait and see I guess. I mean just playing Splatoon 2 in handheld mode makes my hands quite uncomfortable after a short while but then you get used to it and play in shorter bursts or something, I'll see :gum: Thanks :happy:

On 11/7/2018 at 3:23 AM, tthen said:

It was a fake account :air: but it became somewhat of a meme a few years ago

Never change Twitter :toofunny:

11 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

:shocked:

But seriously Horizon Zero Dawn looks amazing. My sister bought an Xbox One X and never played it and brought it here and I've never played it either but I really want to get Red Dead Redemption 2 and play that but there's just so many other things to play first :spin:

9 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

New short trailer

Showcases the rest of the gym leaders and Elite Four, as well as three familiar faces :udidnt:

Omg I saw that on the Switch news thing and it just looks cooler with each new piece of footage :giveup: I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY :woot: I just realised a few days ago that the Jax Jones concert is the same night and I have a ticket but I'll definitely be rushing home to play Pokemon Let's Go after :rip:

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 hours ago, Logan said:

God Of War and Horizon Zero Dawn are must-haves! 

Those are on my watchlist along with Persona 5 :party: I’ll pick up FF15 and the KH Story So Far as well.

But I’m really intrigued by God of War ngl xP

signing out

18 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

IF WE'RE CONFESSING ****

I recently stole my brother's now unused PS4 to play GTA V/Red Dead/God Of War :selena: the Sony rebellion starts :poot:

PrinceOfTheStorm
25 minutes ago, tthen said:

IF WE'RE CONFESSING ****

I recently stole my brother's now unused PS4 to play GTA V/Red Dead/God Of War :selena: the Sony rebellion starts :poot:

LOOOL. :air:

(I’ll get GTA/Red Dead 2 later down the line)

signing out

Archived