šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE DIRECT AND OMG I CANNOT :nooo:

Incineroar!? LIKE OMG :giveup:Ā That was my starter in Pokemon Moon and the moves look cool even if the auto-posing isn't :laughga:

OMG at Piranha Plant being a character, it actually looks hilarious but the moves look well thought out :golfclap:

What the hell at them putting Spring Man as an Assist Trophy and Ribbon Girl as an outfit for Miis :rip: I'm sure or at least hoping they'll do an ARMS character as DLC, seeing as all the DLC will be new characters from scratch and that makes sense.

I miss normal trophies though, it was cool seeing descriptions and zooming into the models in different lighting and stuff :omg:Ā The Spirits thing seems cool too but it does seem a bit complicated to me, I guess it'll make more sense once you actually try it :duck:

That adventure mode looks pretty vast and varied actually, LOL at Kirby being the saviour of them all, so cute and unexpected :toofunny:

Ā 

I'm more excited now for this game than I was before. I didn't really try much outside of online Smash since Brawl really so this will make a change. Like for SSB4 I almost did nothing in any other mode but this one seems like it has a lot going on in many different ways outside of just fighting online and it'll keep you busy forever :legend:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many games :giveup:

So excited for SSBU!! I still need to pre-order it but now I'm pre-ordering Let's Go.. I'll do it next month before the launch date.

I honestly don't know how much time do I have for all the games.. like I'm still with Zelda.. 600 korok seeds so far.. and I didn't even beat Ganon yet lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PrinceOfTheStorm

Might need to drop Bowser Jr for Mii Swordfighter just for that Rex inclusion.Ā :nooo:

Poor XenobladeĀ :noparty:

BUT I LOVED THE REST YAAAAAY

signing out

robbiemalik

Iā€™m excited for super smash bros,Ā I really wantĀ waluigi as a DLC character in the futureĀ :giveup:

Piranha Plant is my fave character since Duck Hunt.

I'm a LIVING. Like the others were great, but this is really something special.

Tom Nook
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

That adļ»æventure mode looks pretty vast and varied actually, LOL at Kirby being the saviour of them all, so cute and unexpected :toofunny:

Itā€™s funny because Sakurai Masahiro, the director of Smash Bros. is also the creator of Kirby :laughga:Ā I see you bitchĀ making your creation the one, true savior of the world

tenor.gif?itemid=6122132

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

8 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Iā€™m excited for super smash bros,Ā I really wantĀ waluigi as a DLC character in the futureĀ :giveup:

Inb4 announced as a base fighter right before the launch of Smash as one final bombshell

Spoiler

Unless leakers get there first :selena:

Ā 

Haroon
10 hours ago, tthen said:

9EwczIIJrQ5fuTMFOhs2pkvtY6ZneetRgLGCxmjk

The official image with all base SSBU fighters. This is just all too muchĀ :smh:

Itā€™s just so beautiful :giveup:

WindyDesertedElk-small.gif

DiegoMonster
19 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

This,

and also Skull Kid

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

This,

and also Skull Kid

Skull Kid is an assist.

signing out

Haroon
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Skull Kid is an assist.

LET US DREAM OKAY I'VE HAD ENOUGH :cryga: