💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, Punktious said:

Allegedly, the entire final base rooster for Smash was leaked. I won't post it here because I don't wanna spoil it for others and  because a quick search could bring it up, but wow, it looks amazing. I don't believe it though

34 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

If it's the one a quick google search brought up, I hope its not true. There's two that just sound completely out of place as fighters. And I'd hate the idea that they took away two potential slots from a series or characters that would be more deserving.

Spoiler

Kinda nice that Isaac is finally getting some love, I hope he's a fighter this time and not a trophy character..

+ that means that the rumored Golden Sun game for the Switch might be true, there's a reason to bring him back so suddenly..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

It is a sin if they don't include an ARMS character in Smash :crossed: Also I think it'd be really cool to have Octopath Traveler characters in Smash but the problem with them is that I don't think it'll be a series, I think it's a one-off and won't be getting a sequel even though it was amazing :giveup:

I've not been playing that much because from Monday-Wednesday I'm usually really busy then Thursday I'm catching up on sleep (usually) and Friday and Saturday and Sunday are messy and busy too :rip: I need to get into the headspace to start playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soon.

I've been playing Pokemon Go in preparation of Pokemon Let's Go too :excited: Preordered Let's Go Pikachu because I think the icon would look better on the Switch homescreen but then I'm a bit tired of Pikachu being everywhere so I might preorder Let's Go Eevee and give Pikachu to my nephews, I'm sure they'd like that more anyway seeing as they know Pikachu way more than Eevee - whereas I've been an Eevee (and the lutions) fan since the beginning :laughga:

SO I FINALLY GATHERED MY COINS AND PRE ORDERED SSBU :woot::lolly::tony: my wallet are missing :poot:

8 hours ago, Punktious said:

Allegedly, the entire final base rooster for Smash was leaked. I won't post it here because I don't wanna spoil it for others and  because a quick search could bring it up, but wow, it looks amazing. I don't believe it though

Don't wanna be spoiled, but an Arms character better be on there :grr: 

Also the Direct rumor source from a few days ago narrowed the date down to November 8, with the full roster set to be revealed during the direct. It's also possible that they'll be shedding some light on the rumored Spirits Mode (the blurred green option from the August direct). 

DiegoMonster

Anyone getting Diablo 3 next week/ Pokemon Let’s Go in 3 weeks?

pwrsonally I think with the latest teasers, Pokemon let’s go has tons of features and got my coins already :laughga: 

ive always wanted to play Diablo 3 and now that it’s xoming to switch and including the online campaign, I think I’ll have enough games for the rest of the year /early next year 

Haroon

Omg so Hollow Knight is having a physical release in Spring 2019 :woot: My patience with not downloading it is paying off, there will be a game card :giveup:

8 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

pwrsonally I think with the latest teasers, Pokemon let’s go has tons of features and got my coins already :laughga: 

ive always wanted to play Diablo 3 and now that it’s xoming to switch and including the online campaign, I think I’ll have enough games for the rest of the year /early next year 

I'm getting Pokemon Let's Go :party: I haven't kept up to date with the latest Pokemon teasers, brb catching up :gum:

Florian
12 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Pokémon is on the lock :legend:

PrinceOfTheStorm
18 hours ago, Haroon said:

It is a sin if they don't include an ARMS character in Smash :crossed: Also I think it'd be really cool to have Octopath Traveler characters in Smash but the problem with them is that I don't think it'll be a series, I think it's a one-off and won't be getting a sequel even though it was amazing :giveup:

I've not been playing that much because from Monday-Wednesday I'm usually really busy then Thursday I'm catching up on sleep (usually) and Friday and Saturday and Sunday are messy and busy too :rip: I need to get into the headspace to start playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soon.

I've been playing Pokemon Go in preparation of Pokemon Let's Go too :excited: Preordered Let's Go Pikachu because I think the icon would look better on the Switch homescreen but then I'm a bit tired of Pikachu being everywhere so I might preorder Let's Go Eevee and give Pikachu to my nephews, I'm sure they'd like that more anyway seeing as they know Pikachu way more than Eevee - whereas I've been an Eevee (and the lutions) fan since the beginning :laughga:

Games like ARMS and XC2 started development after SSBU began its development. They’ll be DLC if there is any.

signing out

I still need to preorder PLGP

I'm getting digital unfortuently, it's too expenisve to buy the physical.. even with Amazon, it's 30$ for taxes and delivery :(

And if I want with the Pokeball+, it's 70$ for the taxes and delivery.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RudraCNG

Didn't see this thread before! I'm a huge Nintendo fan. Actually, SSB Ultimate is my most anticipated game, and I'm hoping that leak is real. I need

Spoiler

the chorus kids :giveup:

Haroon
On 10/26/2018 at 4:13 AM, ZacharyMonster said:

Games like ARMS and XC2 started development after SSBU began its development. They’ll be DLC if there is any.

Gives me time to start playing ARMS and learning about the franchise and characters :gum:

On 10/27/2018 at 9:58 AM, RudraCNG said:

Didn't see this thread before! I'm a huge Nintendo fan. Actually, SSB Ultimate is my most anticipated game, and I'm hoping that leak is real. I need

Hide contents

the chorus kids :giveup:

YAY hello and welcome :woot: What's your friend code? What have been your favourite Nintendo games and consoles and everything? :flutter:

16 hours ago, tthen said:

WHAT :giveup: SSBU ROYALE :giveup: RIP my internet :smh:

Sounds like a beautiful mess :air: Hope the online is more like Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 rather than Mario Tennis Aces in terms of fluidity :emma:

11 hours ago, Haroon said:

Sounds like a beautiful mess :air: Hope the online is more like Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 rather than Mario Tennis Aces in terms of fluidity :emma:

Knowing that SSBU is one of the most anticipated games on the Switch (if not the most anticipated), I'd be shocked if online doesn't turn out to be the best they can offer.

RudraCNG
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAY hello and welcome :woot: What's your friend code? What have been your favourite Nintendo games and consoles and everything? :flutter:

Thanks! Mi Switch FC is 2903-3457-0700. I'm mostly a handheld player but my favourite console is SNES, though I love all Nintendo consoles. Favourite games/franchises: Kid Icarus Uprising, Rhythm Heaven, Mother, Smash Bros., Donkey Kong Country... Thanks for the welcome!

According to this new leak, there'll be two Directs in the next month with one of them possibly happening as early as tomorrow. The source still isn't sure whether this ties into the previous Nov 8 leak or was Nov 8 brought forward to this week. Either way, one of the Directs will be related to SSBU.

Archived