Just now, tthen said:

This exists :saladga:

It was a simplier time back then :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

If a tribal print Gameboy Advance SP isn’t the most 2000s thing I’ve ever seen then I don’t know what is :poot:

21616062_10210404935862273_6399423752911

Omg I remember that :deadbanana: I was like so mad that I didn't have it, I just had a plain silver one :giveup: 

I'm really surprised that they aren't released a Super Mario Odyssey Switch Pro Controller :huh: I mean the red joy cons are cool but I would've expected them to go a step further, like if they did do joy cons then to make them more Mario themed like one red with blue (and a bit of yellow) and the other blue with red (and a bit of yellow) or something :duck: Or even just all red but then adding some blue and yellow and white or something to make it more Mario rather than just fully plain red :spin: 

Tom Nook
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm really surprised that they aren't released a Super Mario Odyssey Switch Pro Controller :huh: I mean the red joy cons are cool but I would've expected them to go a step further, like if they did do joy cons then to make them more Mario themed like one red with blue (and a bit of yellow) and the other blue with red (and a bit of yellow) or something :duck: Or even just all red but then adding some blue and yellow and white or something to make it more Mario rather than just fully plain red :spin: 

I would think so too but with a late October release I think they are hoping to capitalize on the bundles for the holidays :selena: idk maybe Nintendo wants to have a more streamline appearance for the joycons to look more appealing when docked whereas the pro controller is more designed ie the splatoon editions for both :sis:

46 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I would think so too but with a late October release I think they are hoping to capitalize on the bundles for the holidays :selena: idk maybe Nintendo wants to have a more streamline appearance for the joycons to look more appealing when docked whereas the pro controller is more designed ie the splatoon editions for both :sis:

Actually you're 1000% right about the bundle for the holidays, didn't think about it that way. But still I would've wanted it more customised and not just one solid colour but it does look cool when docked so that's true too :huh: 

I'm always tempted to get the Splatoon joy con but I already have the Splatoon pro controller and nobody else plays the switch except me so it's probably a waste and I don't even play Splatoon in handheld mode :laughga: 

LadyLuca
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

What's your friend code? :excited2: 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :woot: You've come to the dark side :creepflop: 

2723-9471-3816

I haven't been able to play Splatoon yet, because my internet is ****, and I'm waiting on my new one to be set up next week :giveup: 

Is there anyway to play this game without an update required?

Tom Nook
Just now, Interstellar said:

I haven't been able to play Splatoon yet, because my internet is ****, and I'm waiting on my new one to be set up next week :giveup: 

Is there anyway to play this game without an update required?

You can play the campaign in the mean time :lolly: just go to the manhole at the farther left side

3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

You can play the campaign in the mean time :lolly: just go to the manhole at the farther left side

OMG it literally just finished updating after 55 minutes. Thanks for that though!

12 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Is that Switch or 2DS/3DS? :confused: you said you have DS but I'm not sure if that was short for the 2DS/3DS :laughga: 

5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

You can play the campaign in the mean time :lolly:

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I actually expected a mid November release since that's when lots of the shopping starts :selena:

Ok I'm starting to get into the Splatoon campaign :lolly: 

Spoiler

Because Splatoon won't ****ing connect to my wifi :toofunny:

Not Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild competing with each other for Game of the Year :giveup: 

Adele '25' VS Beyoncé 'Lemonade' teas :cryga: 

18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild competing with each other for Game of the Year :giveup: 

Adele '25' VS Beyoncé 'Lemonade' teas :cryga: 

Zelda will prob win tho :selena: One of the most acclaimed games ever afaik

Tom Nook

So anyways I was watching the documentary and stan Gaga and BloodPop wearing the Pokémon merch! :hor:

Archived