or even touched story mode on Splatoon 2 :smh: 

:udidnt: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

:udidnt: 

I also haven't finished Splatoon 1, I died at the final boss and have yet to revisit it :ph34r: 

With Splatoon 2 I was too excited to get back to playing online so I just went straight for that :giveup: 

ALSO can we take a moment to appreciate the Pokeball 2DS XL :saira: Although as always Japan reign on top seeing as they're also getting a Pikachu one :laughga:

Nintendo-New-2DS-XL-Pikachu-Pokeball-640

PrinceOfTheStorm
21 hours ago, Haroon said:

This is what breaks my heart most :noparty: I was sat there fanning out during the Nintendo Direct and realised that I haven't even completed 1/3 of Breath of the Wild yet or even touched story mode on Splatoon 2 :smh: 

giphy.gif

signing out

Tom Nook

In case you guys weren't up to date the Kelp Dome is back on Splatoon :woot: 

tumblr_ow8vgg1k0r1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ow8vgg1k0r1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ow8vgg1k0r1u3akyno3_1280.jpg 

With the updated map there is some differences such as extra grates to slip through and a bit of added turf on each side. Also, the Heavy Splatling Deco will be added to Ammo Knights! The Heavy Splatling Deco has the same stats as the Heavy Splatling, but comes with a snazzy new look. The main difference has to do with its Sub and Special weapons: this set comes with the protective Splash Wall and the fearsome Bubble Blower.

tumblr_owc88qwvJu1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Tom Nook

I haven’t played my 3DS since April :toofunny: and I haven’t visited my town in Animal Crossing in almost two years :udidnt: I'm a bad mayor impeach me :emma:

Playing Kelp Dome on Splatoon 2 made me feel so nostalgic so I turned my Wii U on and played Splatoon 1 for a few hours and I had so much fun :giveup: The people on ranked there are more ruthless I find though, and I'm at B+ on there which is lower than my rank on Splatoon 2 :toofunny: 

Still not sure whether to get Pokken Tournament DX because I stopped playing the first one shortly after it came out but I really do wanna try the new fighters and become good at it online :huh: 

Has anyone played Rayman Legends on Wii U or Switch? It's rated really highly and I love platformers but I haven't played a Rayman game since the N64 remake when the DS came out :omg: 

LadyLuca

Cant wait for Animal Crossing (rumored in 2018 along with mobile app) and Pokemon on the switch. I just have mario cart and Zelda...will buy mario odysee but we need moooooore!

On my DS:

I have animal crossing...my long forgotten town ARTPOP....I was so sad that Paulina (pink squirell) never visited me Q.Q I loved her since ACWW....Especially because we share our birthday

Tom Nook
50 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

YOU GUYS I GOT SPLATOON 2

kptbSzZ.gif

Spoiler

But right after the tri-slosh nerf :poot:

Omg guys I watched these 3 videos about a preview playing of Super Mario Odyssey's worlds, 3 of them (hat kingdom, lunch kingdom, seaside kingdom) and my patience has reached ZERO :cryga: UGH WHY IS IT SO STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL :giveup:

I seriously cannot after watching these :selena: 

16 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Cant wait for Animal Crossing (rumored in 2018 along with mobile app) and Pokemon on the switch. I just have mario cart and Zelda...will buy mario odysee but we need moooooore!

On my DS:

I have animal crossing...my long forgotten town ARTPOP....I was so sad that Paulina (pink squirell) never visited me Q.Q I loved her since ACWW....Especially because we share our birthday

What's your friend code? :excited2: 

1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

YOU GUYS I GOT SPLATOON 2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :woot: You've come to the dark side :creepflop: 

Tom Nook
Just now, Haroon said:

Omg guys I watched these 3 videos about a preview playing of Super Mario Odyssey's worlds, 3 of them (hat kingdom, lunch kingdom, seaside kingdom) and my patience has reached ZERO :cryga: UGH WHY IS IT SO STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL :giveup:

I seriously cannot after watching these :selena: 

What's your friend code? :excited2: 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :woot: You've come to the dark side :creepflop: 

I can’t wait for October :diane:

giphy.gif

Tom Nook

If a tribal print Gameboy Advance SP isn’t the most 2000s thing I’ve ever seen then I don’t know what is :poot:

21616062_10210404935862273_6399423752911

2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

If a tribal print Gameboy Advance SP isn’t the most 2000s thing I’ve ever seen then I don’t know what is :poot:

21616062_10210404935862273_6399423752911

This exists :saladga:

Archived