Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

On 9/13/2018 at 3:35 AM, Punktious said:

I had to change my Nintendo account. So @Haroon my new friend code is SW-4687-0945-7581

Does this mean we need to readd you on our systems? :confused: I’m not sure how it works :huh: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way guys, there’s a new Splatfest which is about personal style: Retro VS Modern :gaycat:

Just thought I’d post that here because I checked on the app and nobody on my friend list has picked a side :toofunny: 

Punktious
On 9/19/2018 at 7:06 AM, Haroon said:

Does this mean we need to readd you on our systems? :confused: I’m not sure how it works :huh: 

Yeah sorry :(

1 hour ago, Punktious said:

Yeah sorry :(

That's okay, it takes like 30 seconds - I'll do it when I'm on my Switch later :laughga: I just didn't know what happens when you switch accounts and stuff :flop: 

Punktious
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

That's okay, it takes like 30 seconds - I'll do it when I'm on my Switch later :laughga: I just didn't know what happens when you switch accounts and stuff :flop: 

Thank you!!!

So who got the online?

I'm not impress tbh, it's kinda hmm useless so far, especially the special offers, there's nothing really special when I need to add like 60$ for NES joy cones :awkney:

btw, today I'm trying this game sharing with my brother, I will get Splatoon from his account..

So if anyone has some downloadable games that their not playing anyone, I'm open to get a copy :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

So the new Pokemon from let's go has been leaked

DnmGclRUcAEZPty.png

DnmGm2jU0AAS19C.png

what do you think :awkney:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 hours ago, River said:

DnmGclRUcAEZPty.png

DnmGm2jU0AAS19C.png

:what:

A mushy blob and a hexagon... 

giphy.gif

:awkney:

Hmmm:/ Not 100% sure how I feel tbh. It looks like a Ditto merged with an Unown that ended up falling in metallic paint:huntyga:

But I guess it’s kind of cute in it’s own quirky way:sweat:

Punktious
2 hours ago, River said:

DnmGclRUcAEZPty.png

DnmGm2jU0AAS19C.png

Tbh, this looks like a placeholder. I hope this isn't a Pokemon :messga:

Meruk Holland
3 hours ago, River said:

DnmGclRUcAEZPty.png

DnmGm2jU0AAS19C.png

It kinda just looks like Gamefreak's logo tbh

8 hours ago, River said:

So who got the online?

I'm not impress tbh, it's kinda hmm useless so far, especially the special offers, there's nothing really special when I need to add like 60$ for NES joy cones :awkney:

btw, today I'm trying this game sharing with my brother, I will get Splatoon from his account..

So if anyone has some downloadable games that their not playing anyone, I'm open to get a copy :laughga:

I hope they make the NES controllers from the NES mini connectable to the Switch, I don't really see the point in getting two new Joy-Cons that are ONLY to play classic games on the Switch when they have the exact same thing except wired for the NES mini :huh: But then this is Nintendo so... :koons:

I'll be getting the online today though because it's Splatfest on Splatoon 2 this weekend :woohoo: Probably gonna get the family package to give access to my nephews even if they don't play their Switch much, even though they specifically asked me to get them Disney's The Incredibles on Switch rather than Xbox One :shrug:

6 hours ago, River said:

DnmGm2jU0AAS19C.png

First thing I thought was of a wooden Unown :duck: Kinda looks like a statue too, like a less evil version of Spiritomb :rip:

6 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:what:

A mushy blob and a hexagon... 

giphy.gif

:awkney:

Hmmm:/ Not 100% sure how I feel tbh. It looks like a Ditto merged with an Unown that ended up falling in metallic paint:huntyga:

But I guess it’s kind of cute in it’s own quirky way:sweat:

5 hours ago, Punktious said:

Tbh, this looks like a placeholder. I hope this isn't a Pokemon :messga:

3 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

It kinda just looks like Gamefreak's logo tbh

18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I hope they make the NES controllers from the NES mini connectable to the Switch, I don't really see the point in getting two new Joy-Cons that are ONLY to play classic games on the Switch when they have the exact same thing except wired for the NES mini :huh: But then this is Nintendo so... :koons:

I'll be getting the online today though because it's Splatfest on Splatoon 2 this weekend :woohoo: Probably gonna get the family package to give access to my nephews even if they don't play their Switch much, even though they specifically asked me to get them Disney's The Incredibles on Switch rather than Xbox One :shrug:

First thing I thought was of a wooden Unown :duck: Kinda looks like a statue too, like a less evil version of Spiritomb :rip:

False alarm, it's possible that it's something with Kecleon.. the 3D asset show the 2 red/blue lines of the pokemon + the eye is exactly the eye of a Kecleon.. guess it's their way to make it transparent.. but for some reason it's labeled as #891.. a new Pokemon..

@Haroon Yeah I totally understand you, I'm not buying the joy cons.. it's just not worth it and I'm not THAT nostalgic lol

I did the family plan with my brother..  and soon a friend is buying the switch so he will pay me to add him..

"Disney's The Incredibles on Switch rather than Xbox One" - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?!?!?!?!?!:laughga:

So I was having a browse on the GAME site and look what I found :green:

ps-classic-bundle-two-column-01-en-14sep

A gaming icon, reimagined

Relive the moments that changed gaming forever, with the iconic PlayStation Classic – featuring 20 of the best games from the original PlayStation console, including Final Fantasy VII, TEKKEN 3, Ridge Racer Type 4, Jumping Flash!, Wild Arms and more to be announced.

Small but mighty

The design of PlayStation Classic perfectly mirrors the original console, with the same logo, button layout and packaging – but 45% smaller than 1994’s PlayStation. This miniature console comes complete with two wired controllers, an HDMI cable to connect to your TV, plus a virtual memory card to save your adventures as you switch between titles.

ps-classic-old-vs-new-two-column-01-en-1

It looks like re-releasing classic versions of old consoles in mini versions is the thing now :derpga:

40 minutes ago, River said:

"Disney's The Incredibles on Switch rather than Xbox One" - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?!?!?!?!?!:laughga:

Not sure, I think it was a snap decision from the one whose birthday it is that I'm getting it for :laughga: It pains me to know that they don't play their Switch much because my brother's set it up in a place where they don't hang out much. Why my brother hasn't connected it to the "main" TV where the Xbox One is, I have no idea :saladga: I told them that if they aren't playing the games I'm getting for them then they should just give me them back because I'll play them, then my nephew replied "no, they're mine" :neyde: Kids :smh:

11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not sure, I think it was a snap decision from the one whose birthday it is that I'm getting it for :laughga: It pains me to know that they don't play their Switch much because my brother's set it up in a place where they don't hang out much. Why my brother hasn't connected it to the "main" TV where the Xbox One is, I have no idea :saladga: I told them that if they aren't playing the games I'm getting for them then they should just give me them back because I'll play them, then my nephew replied "no, they're mine" :neyde: Kids :smh:

Eh I find it dumb to buy a console for kids and don't let them play, especially when the Switch has the parental control + the app, he can set the times and everything.. no offense to your brother of course, it's just not the first time that I hear about it... games can be so good for kids, for their imagination, for their brain, it's just so good.. I had SNES when I was 4 and a computer when I was 5 and I grew up just fine lol

"no, they're mine" my sister was the same when we were kids, I hate those kind of kids, like honey, release the leash from your toys and f-cking share :selena:

Archived