Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Awakened M

So yeah, Isabelle is a new fighter, and NOT an Echo, which makes me HAPPY!:giveup: I'm so going to main her after Zelda and Inkling.:ladyhaha:

The Splatoon 2 4.0 update looks incredible. I need to invest more hours into that game. I've barely started the Octo Expansion.

StarLink and Daemon X Machina look fun. I'm excited for Super Mario Party. Is Mario Tennis Aces worth it? I don't know how I feel about Yoshi's Crafted World yet. I'm still on the fence about Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee. I would love to see more Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing. 

The online service presentation was not exciting at all. Like, who uses the online smartphone app for voice chat? I'm better off just calling people. The NES online co-op feature is somewhat cool, but if it's limited to that era of games, then blah. The Save Cloud is definitely a must have feature, but it will NOT be compatible with every game, like Splatoon 2. We still do not have any idea what these "Special Offers" will be like. It'll probably be something like discounts on eShop titles.

I NEED to know whether or not those 5 features are the ONLY features this service will provide. :messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMonstre

Y'all I was just talking about how a Katamari game would be one of my dream ports I was yelling when they revealed it :giveup: I'm mad about Chocobo Mystery Dungeon. GIVE US PMD :fthis:

I think they are checking the ground about Katamari, so if this port will be successful, they will make an official game for the Switch, SO BUY IT!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Specials

She has a fishing rod move, her side B (?). Villager's side B is Lloid Rocket.

Her Lloid Rocket (Villager's side B) is her down B (Villager's down B is the tree), and it flies vertically, unlike Villager's, which flies horizontally. Both characters seem to have the planting mechanic for their respective down B moves, though I did not see Isabelle water her Lloid Rocket 'seed'.

Both Isabelle and Villager have balloons as their up B, along with Pocket as their neutral B.

Smash Attacks

Isabelle's side smash is a confetti popper, Villager's is the bowling ball attack.

Isabelle's down smash involves her spinning and splashing water out of her pot, Villager's is a shoveling move that attacks both sides, burying nearby opponents.

Isabelle's neutral aerial is a spinning pom-pom attack. Villager's is a cartwheel.

Others

They both have the same dash attack, falling over dropping a pot.

She also has that stop sign, but this could be one of her taunts.

Not sure whether this post is to drag me or to support me :gum: 

Awakened M
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Not sure whether this post is to drag me or to support me :gum: 

I am merely providing some clarity. :vegas:They do share similar moves, but Isabelle has more unique moves which deem her more of a semi-clone than an Echo Fighter. :flutter:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Punktious
16 hours ago, Haroon said:

What? :udidnt: Her moves look so similar to Villager though :confused:

I would say it's like Mario to Luigi. A lot of only similar stuff :D

Only got to watch the direct now and...

THEY FINALLY DID IT :cryga: and Isabelle for Smash as well!! Though the way they kept us waiting was a bit sadistic kdl;fg, Nintendo really had me on edge there. :deadbanana:

And this direct as a whole was amazing. E3 2018 wishes.

Spoiler

Rest in piss blue toad :applause:

I woke up feeling so hyped for Animal Crossing so I decided to redownload Pocket Camp (despite not playing since December skflauhshf) if anyone still plays this add me 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180915-143633_Pocket_Camp.j

LADYGAGASHOOCK

For those of you who purchased a Battle Pass for Season 5 in Fortnite, the season is due to end in 7 days and Season 6 will kick off immediately after

Make sure to reach tier 100 by then or at least try, this season has the luxury that you can level up the Rift and Ragnarok skins after the season ends unlike season 4 (which was a bloody hell to reach level 80 in time to unlock the full Omega skin:huntyga:

ParallelAliveArcticfox-max-1mb.gif

On 9/14/2018 at 6:37 PM, Awakened M said:

I am merely providing some clarity. :vegas:They do share similar moves, but Isabelle has more unique moves which deem her more of a semi-clone than an Echo Fighter. :flutter:

On 9/15/2018 at 12:32 AM, Punktious said:

I would say it's like Mario to Luigi. A lot of only similar stuff :D

Thanks for helping to explain guys :party: Wish Daisy was more different, I feel like she could have a cool and kinda sporty move pool :noparty:

On 9/14/2018 at 10:52 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

OH I JUST REALIZED.

The last stage is coming for Splatoon 2.

RIP Flounder Heights :messga:

Omg is it confirmed that it's the last stage? :giveup: RIP Bluefin Depot and Museum D'Alfonsino and Urchin Underpass :cryga:

Mario Kart is currently trending on Twitter. I went to see what it was about. I almost cried because I was expecting a surprise MK9 announcement. It wasn't MK9. What I saw was traumatizing. MK8D game nights are canceled before they even started no more MK8D tournaments here it's all done and canceled :saladga: Toad's existence as a whole must be erased.

Spoiler

If you wanna know why

Spoiler

If you really do I'm warning you

Spoiler

According to Stormy Daniels in her new tell-all book on Trump: “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting ****ed by a guy with Yeti pubes and a **** like the mushroom character in Mario Kart”  :saladga: 

UPDATE: ****HUB TWEETED ABOUT THIS THE ENTIRE MK FRANCHISE IS FOREVER TAINTED

Punktious
1 hour ago, tthen said:

Mario Kart is currently trending on Twitter. I went to see what it was about. I almost cried because I was expecting a surprise MK9 announcement. It wasn't MK9. What I saw was traumatizing. MK8D game nights are canceled before they even started no more MK8D tournaments here it's all done and canceled :saladga: Toad's existence as a whole must be erased.

Hide contents

If you wanna know why

Hide contents

Hide contents

According to Stormy Daniels in her new tell-all book on Trump: “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting ****ed by a guy with Yeti pubes and a **** like the mushroom character in Mario Kart”  :saladga: 

10 hours ago, tthen said:

Hide contents

If you wanna know why

Hide contents

Hide contents

8e4471ad66bcdd9b84427e985fafb80d.gif

So.......................

GAME SHARING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

going to sleep:spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived