Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/08/nintendo-switch-cloud-save-not-available/

What the actual **** Nintendo. With Pokemon I could get it as they have their own cloud **** and all, but it sure as **** should be available for Splat. Their argument about duplicate objects and cheating and all isn't a huge issue and could be easily fixed if they wanted to. They better do something about Splat or help me God :saladga:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tthen said:

What the actual **** Nintendo. With Pokemon I could get it as they have their own cloud **** and all, but it sure as **** should be available for Splat. Their argument about duplicate objects and cheating and all isn't a huge issue and could be easily fixed if they wanted to. They better do something about Splat or help me God :saladga:

they could easily solve it, like idk save straight to the cloud after the action.. they fixed it with zelda with the chests guessing game for example..

pre-patch you could just reset until you find the right chest.. now you can't..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
2 hours ago, tthen said:

Splatoon is a game where I thought something like cloud saving would be essential :duck: It takes so long to level up and rank up and get good gear in Splatoon, people who play it regularly easily have hundreds of hours on it, some even thousands :omg:

Punktious
14 hours ago, tthen said:

This whole online service is so messy at this point. With ONLY NES games coming when people have wanted GameCube ports for YEARS, the terrible and delayed rollout, the voice chat that probably still be in a pointless app, and now this, :saladga:

8 minutes ago, Punktious said:

This whole online service is so messy at this point. With ONLY NES games coming when people have wanted GameCube ports for YEARS, the terrible and delayed rollout, the voice chat that probably still be in a pointless app, and now this, :saladga:

God how much I'd pay to experience Mario Sunshine on the Switch :giveup: Honestly the Switch has been going amazing so far, so it'd be a shame for all that acclaim and brilliance to be plagued by something that I know Nintendo are easily capable of tweaking and perfecting. I'm just hoping that this radio silence on Online means that they might be listening and tweaking a few things based on how things have been received, or they have a few tricks up their sleeves, but I'm probably gonna be let down :smh:

Punktious
2 hours ago, tthen said:

God how much I'd pay to experience Mario Sunshine on the Switch :giveup: Honestly the Switch has been going amazing so far, so it'd be a shame for all that acclaim and brilliance to be plagued by something that I know Nintendo are easily capable of tweaking and perfecting. I'm just hoping that this radio silence on Online means that they might be listening and tweaking a few things based on how things have been received, or they have a few tricks up their sleeves, but I'm probably gonna be let down :smh:

I saw a video today talking about the Online service and bad the rollout has been. Honestly, they should push it to December, just so they can figure everything out and be perfect, and push it hard for the holidays

LADYGAGASHOOCK

A new Pokémon limited edition Switch console will hit the shelves at the same time as LGP&E

It’s STUNNING:giveup:

Punktious
8 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

A new Pokémon limited edition Switch console will hit the shelves at the same time as LGP&E

I may need to  buy another switch now :laughga:

On 9/9/2018 at 9:19 PM, Punktious said:

I still don't understand why they aren't using the app for anything except Splatoon 2, there are so many games out there that people play online. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe being one of the biggest, they could at least incorporate that into the app to keep a track of racing stats :S 

9 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

OMG I LOVE THIS :giveup: If they're doing this much for Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee, I wonder how big they'll go for Pokemon 2019 :udidnt:

If they sell these joy-con separately I'll definitely get them, but doubt they will seeing as they didn't do it with the Super Mario Odyssey fire engine red joy-cons :noparty:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

wonder how big they'll go for Pokemon 2019 :udidnt:

:saladga: O   M  G

HYPE HYPE HYPE

oprah-free-car.gif

YAAAAAAS TAKE MY COINS:poot:

4 hours ago, Haroon said:

I wonder how big they'll go for Pokemon 2019 :udidnt:

I FORGOT THIS WAS HAPPENING :spin: GONNA BE AMAZING 

So apparently the Online app will not be available in the app store/google play of countries that Nintendo is not officially there.. and I have the Israeli app store.. it's just annoying.. I mean we are customers too and I will pay the service but I won't get 100% of it..

I can change the card to a French/Costa Rican one but I prefer not..

So like think about many customers from other "not official" countries that won't get this service at all even though they paid for it..

Nintendo really need to work on their localization..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ModernEcstasy
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

If they sell these joy-con separately I'll definitely get them, but doubt they will seeing as they didn't do it with the Super Mario Odyssey fire engine red joy-cons :noparty:

In Japan, they are selling the dock and the Joy-con separately. So fingers crossed. 

Tom Nook
On 9/10/2018 at 8:52 AM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

It’s looks so cute, I love the Pikachu decal :diane:

giphy.gif

But the no cloud saves tho :selena:

QYB49S.gif 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Dm2gVDdVAAAHVey.jpg

Last week's Direct is now gonna be held tomorrow. It's scheduled to last for 35 minutes and will feature some info about upcoming Switch and 3DS titles.

Archived