Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Meruk Holland
57 minutes ago, River said:

On other news,

Did anyone here play Megaman Battle Network?

This series really touched my feeling so much, like I almost cried at few points lol

Was really well done, even though after the 3rd things became messy..

I hope they'll renew it to the Switch with a new story..

I have, though its been a hot minute since I've played a Megaman game of any kind. I did really like it, though I still preferred the Megaman StarForce games for the DS.

I love Megaman so I was hoping for a reboot of any kind (even X: Command Mission :stalkga:) after Smash for 3DS and WiiU. As long as it wasn't just re-releasing old megaman games.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Meruk Holland said:

I have, though its been a hot minute since I've played a Megaman game of any kind. I did really like it, though I still preferred the Megaman StarForce games for the DS.

I love Megaman so I was hoping for a reboot of any kind (even X: Command Mission :stalkga:) after Smash for 3DS and WiiU. As long as it wasn't just re-releasing old megaman games.

The Megaman 11 demo has been uploaded to the eShop yesterday!

But yes you are right, I hope for some kind of a reboot, it's just feels that Megaman faded at some point for no reason and it laid back on a the nostalgia so sudden and for so long..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

YOSHI TITLE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

yoshiscraftedworld.png

Yoshi's Carfted World

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, River said:

yoshiscraftedworld.png

Yoshi's Carfted World

Can’t wait for Yoshi Macaroni and Cheese Art World next! :wig:

signing out

Haroon
On 9/2/2018 at 11:58 PM, River said:

@Haroon in BToW is it suggested to finish all the shrines before facing Ganon?

I'm like more than 80 hours now, after 3 months of it sitting on the table I decided to invest my time only on it, I'm addicted, still need to finish the Camel dungeon, it's my last, I read that the electro Ganon is very difficult, so I'm scared to face it because I may scream and have an heart attack lol

Sorry just saw this :giveup:

Hmm I'm not sure really, more shrines gives you more orbs so more hearts and stamina but that's all really, depends how safe or daring you are then I guess :huh:

I haven't played it in aaages, if I remember correctly I'm almost at my 3rd dungeon, the bird one. I've passed that town but I'm exploring Hebra before I go do that dungeon :laughga:

4 hours ago, River said:

yoshiscraftedworld.png

Yoshi's Carfted World

Wasn't it confirmed to be Yoshi's Flipping World? :confused:

I prefer "crafted" though because people use "flipping" to substitute the word "****ing" when they're about to curse :rip:

8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Sorry just saw this :giveup:

Hmm I'm not sure really, more shrines gives you more orbs so more hearts and stamina but that's all really, depends how safe or daring you are then I guess :huh:

I haven't played it in aaages, if I remember correctly I'm almost at my 3rd dungeon, the bird one. I've passed that town but I'm exploring Hebra before I go do that dungeon :laughga:

I prefer "crafted" though because people use "flipping" to substitute the word "****ing" when they're about to curse :rip:

I'm now in the middle of the camel one and it's the last for me, but now I'm like upgrading armor for 2 days :laughga:

But I have the master sword so things are easier, even though it drains very quickly..

I did 53 shrines so far so I think I'll just finish them.. damn there are so many side quests that gives you good stuff that I wish I knew before :madge:

LOL flipping would be funny actually, I guess they changed direction, probably flipping was too similar to the recent game.. but honestly I just hope for a old school Yoshi game, the wool one I didn't like..

6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Leaked concept art from Yoshi's Flipping World before it was scrapped

t2BMwybD1x-6.png

Honestly this looks really good and I'm hoping it'll at least be a level in Yoshi's Crafting World :poot:

Haroon
14 hours ago, River said:

I'm now in the middle of the camel one and it's the last for me, but now I'm like upgrading armor for 2 days :laughga:

But I have the master sword so things are easier, even though it drains very quickly..

I did 53 shrines so far so I think I'll just finish them.. damn there are so many side quests that gives you good stuff that I wish I knew before :madge:

LOL flipping would be funny actually, I guess they changed direction, probably flipping was too similar to the recent game.. but honestly I just hope for a old school Yoshi game, the wool one I didn't like..

Yeah I want to upgrade everything fully before going to Ganon, and then there’s still both DLC packs to tackle as well :omg:

Hmm I don’t think I’ve ever played an old school Yoshi game so I can’t really compare :confused: I had the one on Gameboy Advance that had gyroscope on it, Yoshi’s Topsy Turvy World or something. Other than that only played Woolly World, really liked that but didn’t complete it, like not even the main story :flop: 

8 hours ago, tthen said:

Leaked concept art from Yoshi's Flipping World before it was scrapped

t2BMwybD1x-6.png

Honestly this looks really good and I'm hoping it'll at least be a level in Yoshi's Crafting World :poot:

LOOOOOOOOOL WHAT IS THIS BEAUTY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Yeah I want to upgrade everything fully before going to Ganon, and then there’s still both DLC packs to tackle as well :omg:

Hmm I don’t think I’ve ever played an old school Yoshi game so I can’t really compare :confused: I had the one on Gameboy Advance that had gyroscope on it, Yoshi’s Topsy Turvy World or something. Other than that only played Woolly World, really liked that but didn’t complete it, like not even the main story :flop: 

I'M NOT BUYING THE DLC no no no I want to move on to some new games :selena: maybe in like 6 months lol

Old school I mean, Yoshi's Island kind of game, with baby Mario on the back and a lot of enemies to eat lol

btw I can do the voice of Yoshi and of the little Korok seeds :laughga:

Nnn I just realized I probably won't be able to play SSBU until like a week and a half later (I'm shipping it from the UK) which means that it's gonna arrive during my finals :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

The internet is both a blessing and a curse :bon:

4 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I still haven't bought it on my computer let alone buying it on the switch (too busy being obsessed with Civ 5 ruwocjahz)

Masuda announced that in LGP/E pikachu can know surf :vegas:

pokenchi080918.jpg

so excited, never seen it before woo:lana:

Meruk Holland
5 minutes ago, River said:

Masuda announced that in LGP/E pikachu can know surf :vegas:

pokenchi080918.jpg

so excited, never seen it before woo:lana:

Do you think Eevee will learn fly by spinning its tail really fast :flutter:

tdxyclDgTV5yJxhsHEyqay2Rm7yxkUchR-SApQhB

35 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said: