💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Y'all I spent pretty much $200 dollars on my Switch a few days ago :nooo: I'm wondering if I made the right decision...

tenor.gif

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

Tbh I am probably going to skip Party. Idk if spending 60 on the game and then 80 on more joy cons for my friends to play is necessary. :koons:

signing out

Punktious

What games do you guys wanna get this year?

The games I have on my list is: Celeste, Owlboy, Octopath Traveller, Gone Home, DK Tropical Freeze, Let's Go Eevee, Wonder Boy Dragon Slayer, Xenoblade 2, Super Mario Party, and Smash Bros of course.

But I also wanna get Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

The fact that Mario Party still doesn’t support online play makes me :selena: tbh. It’s just not fun playing alone in the long run and all my friends prefer drinking nowadays:poot:

DiegoMonster
18 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

The fact that Mario Party still doesn’t support online play makes me :selena: tbh. It’s just not fun playing alone in the long run and all my friends prefer drinking nowadays:poot:

It does in Super Mario Party, but not The classic game, just some mini games that I believe you can set up before starting 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
44 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

It does in Super Mario Party, but not The classic game, just some mini games that I believe you can set up before starting 

:poot: 

I love an improvement:selena:

Florian
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

It sucks tbh :noparty: Making online game is not hard.

7 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Wait what are you ****ing kidding me I seem to have forgotten that Party isn't getting online play. Looks like it just dropped to the bottom of my list :saladga:

Haroon

SSBU Pro Controller has been announced! :woot:

It looks beautiful :flutter: Really want to get it but I still have two unopened Pro controllers and the SSBU bundle comes with the SSB GameCube controller so I doubt I’ll need it but ugh it just looks so amazing :giveup: 

Retron

Hey, I just saw that Streets of Rage 4 was announced! And it's coming to Switch! ... and Yuzo Koshiro isn't invloved in the project. So, it's not really a Streets of Rage game, then.

Streets of Rage needs the pounding 90's club beats of Yuzo Koshiro.

Haroon
On 8/29/2018 at 6:26 AM, PopMonstre said:

Oomf I got a 64 G micro sd card (ran outta space on my switch) and I got Rayman Legends, Crash n’sane trilogy, and Sonic Mania plus the dlc (I have the game on the Xbox one but I NEED the portability!)

That's killer :excited: You go :whitney:

I get physical games but I still got a 128GB card just to be on the safe side for future proofing. Omg I'm so happy that someone else has Rayman, tell me how you go with it :excited2:

On 8/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

Tbh I am probably going to skip Party. Idk if spending 60 on the game and then 80 on more joy cons for my friends to play is necessary. :koons:

Yeah I don't think I'll be getting Super Mario Party either :sweat: I don't have anyone here to play with really, or at least not enough that it'd be worth getting it. Maybe if it had online then I'd get it but otherwise no :emma:

On 8/30/2018 at 1:57 AM, Punktious said:

What games do you guys wanna get this year?

The games I have on my list is: Celeste, Owlboy, Octopath Traveller, Gone Home, DK Tropical Freeze, Let's Go Eevee, Wonder Boy Dragon Slayer, Xenoblade 2, Super Mario Party, and Smash Bros of course.

But I also wanna get Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks 

I'm excited for your journeys with Owlboy and DKC Tropical Freeze and Octopath Traveler :flutter:

The games on my list at the moment are:
- Celeste (bought it but haven't played it yet)
- Hollow Knight
- Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (doubt I'll get it this year though, there's too much I've got before it :deadbanana:)

Spirit Tracks is great, never hear it talked about but it's quite a gem. Skyward Sword I didn't actually play that much, I beat the first 3-4 dungeons and then fell out of it I think. If/When they remake it in HD I'll definitely be getting it though :happy:

PrinceOfTheStorm
On 8/31/2018 at 12:28 AM, Haroon said:

SSBU Pro Controller has been announced! :woot:

It looks beautiful :flutter: Really want to get it but I still have two unopened Pro controllers and the SSBU bundle comes with the SSB GameCube controller so I doubt I’ll need it but ugh it just looks so amazing :giveup: 

I’ll get this with the money I was saving for Mario Party :laughga:

signing out

Tom Nook

I just wanted to share that I finally reached S rank in all ranked modes of Splatoon 2 :woot:

DmDI16dU8AAfbb0?format=jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

You know this moment with Nintendo games that suddenly for no reason there's this crazy psychedelic club music? I just had it in Pokemon Quest, for no reason!

I bought Rayman Legends, it's so much fun, I'm playing with my husband and he's so into it..

I beat him in Kung Foot every single time and I'm like the worst in football (soccer):ladyhaha:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Meruk Holland
16 hours ago, River said:

You know this moment with Nintendo games that suddenly for no reason there's this crazy psychedelic club music? I just had it in Pokemon Quest, for no reason!

I bought Rayman Legends, it's so much fun, I'm playing with my husband and he's so into it..

I beat him in Kung Foot every single time and I'm like the worst in football (soccer):ladyhaha:

THANK YOU FOR ONCE AGAIN REMINDING ME THAT MY PEOPLE, US AMERICANS, CALL IT THE WRONG THING

We should probably start a petition and call it "Change Soccer Back To Football and Change Football to it's More Accurate Name:

Spoiler

Rapeball" At the end, have a tiny little note that says "Also change basketball to basketrape"

Spoiler

I know I've made this joke before, and I'm milking it, but damn if it doesn't give me the giggles

Archived