game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
On 8/22/2018 at 2:39 PM, aaron l said:

SW-6935-3821-8009 :legend:

Anyone definitely add me!

YAAAY :woot: Gonna add you on my Switch in a bit and to the OP as soon as I’m on my laptop. Which games do you play? :party:

22 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

So I caved in and rebought Bayonetta 1+2.

I loved it as much as the first time. :huntyga:

YES :giveup: Reminds me about Bayonetta 3 actually, I wonder when we’ll next see anything of it :omg:

17 hours ago, Punktious said:

Question for you guys: would it be worth it to buy a 2DS right now? I want to play Animal Crossing and the four Zelda games, but would it be worth it to get it for $80 now especially when I have a Switch?

I’d definitely still recommend a 3DS XL to everyone because there are some really great games on there like Super Mario 3D Land and A Link Between Worlds and more :flutter: 

2 hours ago, River said:

it's for you lol in the UK I think it's ÂŁ07.25

Oooh yay :excited: I’ll have a look at that as soon as I’m on again. Thanks :worship2: 

2 hours ago, River said:

Rayman Legends is on sale for 20$ is it worth to buy the game?

or to buy Mario and the annoying Rabbids?

DEFINITELY GET RAYMAN LEGENDS :excited2: It’s one of the most beautiful and most fun 2D platformers I’ve ever played, amazing level design throughout too. Total must-play in my opinion and I don’t hear about it enough, unless I just missed all of that because it was released a few years ago for most gaming platforms :laughga: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

This week I dusted off my 3DS to play New Leaf again, also finally bought Happy Home Designer. God they better announce a new main game soon, it's been almost 6 years since the Japan release of ACNL. :messga:

Got these two queens in my new town though. :selena: I've been blessed.

1469737897.lokami_acnlfreyaskye.png

On 8/23/2018 at 5:23 AM, Punktious said:

Question for you guys: would it be worth it to buy a 2DS right now? I want to play Animal Crossing and the four Zelda games, but would it be worth it to get it for $80 now especially when I have a Switch?

There are many games that aren't on Switch, so I'd definitely suggest picking one up unless you don't see yourself playing it

12 hours ago, River said:

Rayman Legends is on sale for 20$ is it worth to buy the game?

or to buy Mario and the annoying Rabbids?

Go Rayman. Tried the demo and it was pretty cool 

PrinceOfTheStorm
23 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAAAY :woot: Gonna add you on my Switch in a bit and to the OP as soon as I’m on my laptop. Which games do you play? :party:

YES :giveup: Reminds me about Bayonetta 3 actually, I wonder when we’ll next see anything of it :omg:

I’d definitely still recommend a 3DS XL to everyone because there are some really great games on there like Super Mario 3D Land and A Link Between Worlds and more :flutter: 

Oooh yay :excited: I’ll have a look at that as soon as I’m on again. Thanks :worship2: 

DEFINITELY GET RAYMAN LEGENDS :excited2: It’s one of the most beautiful and most fun 2D platformers I’ve ever played, amazing level design throughout too. Total must-play in my opinion and I don’t hear about it enough, unless I just missed all of that because it was released a few years ago for most gaming platforms :laughga: 

I just noticed in the Bayonetta 3 trailer she actually died.

confused-black-girl---confusception_fb_3

signing out

calmar

Thinking about starting a separate thread for Pokémon Go (since it's partly nintendo, but also a lot of it is Niantic). I'm looking for people to talk about it and get friend codes for etc. :sweat: Let me know if a separate thread is unnecessary. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Retron
17 minutes ago, calmar said:

Thinking about starting a separate thread for PokĂ©mon Go (since it's partly nintendo, but also a lot of it is Niantic). I'm looking for ï»żpeople to talk about it and get friend codes for etc. :sweat: Let me know if a separate thread is unnecessary. 

Go for it. It'd make organizing easier and avoid cross-talk in this thread. This is just an umbrella "anything-Nintendo-goes" thread, not an "everything-Nintendo-must-go-here" thread.

Haroon
2 hours ago, calmar said:

Thinking about starting a separate thread for Pokémon Go (since it's partly nintendo, but also a lot of it is Niantic). I'm looking for people to talk about it and get friend codes for etc. :sweat: Let me know if a separate thread is unnecessary. 

If you want to then go for it :party: 

It’s what Retron said above really :happy: But then I don’t think we should have separate threads for every series/game either because it’d get too segmented and could spoil the “collectiveness” :huh: 

PopMonstre

Y'all I spent pretty much $200 dollars on my Switch a few days ago :nooo: I'm wondering if I made the right decision...

Haroon
On 8/24/2018 at 8:42 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

I just noticed in the Bayonetta 3 trailer she actually died.

confused-black-girl---confusception_fb_3

But what if she’s died and then you travel in time to prevent her death? :creepflop: I’d love it if they finally let us play as Balder/Masked Lumen at some point in the campaign, I loved the levels where you’re not just Bayonetta. Like when you’re travelling on that horse beast through Hell or in the Umbran Armour and stuff :flutter: 

8 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Y'all I spent pretty much $200 dollars on my Switch a few days ago :nooo: I'm wondering if I made the right decision...

What did you get? :shocked:

PopMonstre
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

But what if she’s died and then you travel in time to prevent her death? :creepflop: I’d love it if they finally let us play as Balder/Masked Lumen at some point in the campaign, I loved the levels where you’re not just Bayonetta. Like when you’re travelling on that horse beast through Hell or in the Umbran Armour and stuff :flutter: 

What did you get? :shocked:

Oomf I got a 64 G micro sd card (ran outta space on my switch) and I got Rayman Legends, Crash n’sane trilogy, and Sonic Mania plus the dlc (I have the game on the Xbox one but I NEED the portability!)

DiegoMonster

Can’t believe Summer is almost gone and we still have Diablo 3, Smash Ultimate, Super Mario Party and Pokemon Lets Go for the second half of the year :giveup: Nintendo take my coins 

Meruk Holland
8 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Can’t believe Summer is almost gone and we still have Diablo 3, Smash Ultimate, Super Mario Party and Pokemon Lets Go for the second half of the year :giveup: Nintendo take my coins 

Replace Diablo with Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition, and you got my Twenty-Gayteen Christmas list (also Soul Calibur 6, but they aren't releasing that to Switch :saladga:)

Florian
53 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

How am I supposed to save money for next summer trip ?! :giveup:

5 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Nnn I already compiled a list based off of priority 

Smash (already preordered :firega:)/Party/Diablo/Pokemon (then I got Bayonetta which I'd put after Party probably)

Archived