Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Punktious
15 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Gothitelle

I sometimes like to humor leaks, but I doubt this would get in before some other characters *coughAshleycough*

576Gothitelle.png

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Punktious said:

I sometimes like to humor leaks, but I doubt this would get in before some other characters *coughAshleycough*

576Gothitelle.png

But Ashley was already confirmed...as an assist trophy. 

Spoiler

Also, the leak in question comes from July 1, 2018, a full month before the direct appeared. It was pretty bold to say Richter and Dark Samus, as well as a DK villain who hasn't been in any games in over 10 years. 

Retron
8 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

GGD Nintendo squad,

Looking for recommendations. I am driving from Chicago to NYC next week and need a new timekiller switch game during the drive. Keep in mind there will be no online capabilities.

I'd say Skyrim if you've never played it. That one will hold you over for the whole trip and then some.

Punktious
8 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

Hide contents

Also, the leak in question comes from July 1, 2018, a full month before the direct appeared. It was pretty bold to say Richter and Dark Samus, as well as a DK villain who hasn't been in any games in over 10 years. 

I know, I just really wanted Ashley as a playable fighter, but I just can't see Gothielle getting in. 

As for the leak, that's true it's bold, so maybe it fors have some merit?

PrinceOfTheStorm
17 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Plus Gothitelle is supposedly rumored to be an echo of Gardevoir.

That’s give gen 3 and 5 both representation.

signing out

Diablo III is coming to the Nintendo Switch, in fall 2018! :party: (all DLC included + an Switch exclusive Ganondorf outfit, triforce portrait & a chicken pet :woohoo:)

I already have it on PC, but I'm definitely gonna buy it on the Switch either way, so excited for this! :awesome:

Hopefully it means more Blizzard games are coming to the Switch (I really need Overwatch to come to the Switch :giveup:)

Spoiler

actually just saw this article with Blizzard saying "Overwatch On Switch Is Feasible, But StarCraft 2 Isn't"  so it may happen eventually :woohoo:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatch-on-switch-is-feasible-but-starcraft-2-is/1100-6461195/?utm_source=reddit.com 

Meruk Holland
45 minutes ago, Zelda said:

Diablo III is coming to the Nintendo Switch, in fall 2018! :party: (all DLC included + an Switch exclusive Ganondorf outfit, triforce portrait & a chicken pet :woohoo:)

I already have it on PC, but I'm definitely gonna buy it on the Switch either way, so excited for this! :awesome:

Hopefully it means more Blizzard games are coming to the Switch (I really need Overwatch to come to the Switch :giveup:)

Reveal hidden contents

actually just saw this article with Blizzard saying "Overwatch On Switch Is Feasible, But StarCraft 2 Isn't"  so it may happen eventually :woohoo:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatch-on-switch-is-feasible-but-starcraft-2-is/1100-6461195/?utm_source=reddit.com 

I played Diablo all my life, even built a new computer when they announced Diablo 3 so I could properly enjoy it (then proceeded to wait 5 years for it to be released). And I have to say, I really don't care :shrug: I would rather they work on a new Diablo installment than work on porting a older one to the Switch. I had the same thought when they ported Skyrim to the Switch too.

Haroon

Finished all of the 4 chapters of all 8 characters on Octopath Traveler :woot: Wow that was emotional and amazing, but then I discovered that the 'Journal' has entries for side quests so I'm gonna work on finishing them now. They're kinda difficult sometimes though because an NPC on one end of the map needs something from an NPC you may have encountered once ages ago from one map from anywhere else, it really needs you to go over and explore the places again and inquire and read everything carefully to put pieces together to fulfill the quest to complete it :toofunny:

On 8/14/2018 at 4:17 AM, YourWhiskyMouth said:

GGD Nintendo squad,

Looking for recommendations. I am driving from Chicago to NYC next week and need a new timekiller switch game during the drive. Keep in mind there will be no online capabilities.

I have and liked: Odyssey, BOTW, MK8, & DK Tropical Freeze.

Looking at:

Skyrim

Stardew Valley

Rocket League

Splatoon 2

Captain Toad

LA Noire

Mario + Rabbids

Mario Tennis

Xenoblade 2

Bayonetta

I know that’s a huge list lol but am open to any and all suggestions even if not listed. Argue for your favorite! Many thanks! :firega:

Sorry just saw this :giveup:

I echo what was said about Splatoon 2 before, it's mainly an online game, like that's where the meat of the fun is :flutter: The story levels are still enjoyable and stuff (the few that I've played :flop:) but the point is to be playing different things online with others, that's the best part of it.

Mario Tennis has a fun campaign but then it's over after a few short hours and then it also becomes a purely online game, like Splatoon 2 I guess :sweat:

I'd totally recommend Bayonetta, it's got a great story and awesome combat and just feels so smooth and buttery. Controls and techniques are crisp and it's got a good difficulty curve to it. Plus it leads into Bayonetta 2 which is even more amazing but definitely play Bayonetta 1 first :excited2:

Haven't played your other suggestions except Rocket League for like 10mins but I think that's also more for online play. Always heard good things about Stardew Valley and Skyrim and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 though, and I'm looking at all 3 of them too :laughga:

For the more indie side of things, I'd totally recommend SteamWorld Dig & SteamWorld Dig 2 and Owlboy. Both are great fun and clock in around 10-15hrs per game :happy:

Staryu

Nintendo and Blizzard doing something together. Shaking, we love legends.

Now make me buy Overwatch a second time please :tony:

On 8/16/2018 at 4:04 PM, Meruk Holland said:

I played Diablo all my life, even built a new computer when they announced Diablo 3 so I could properly enjoy it (then proceeded to wait 5 years for it to be released). And I have to say, I really don't care :shrug: I would rather they work on a new Diablo installment than work on porting a older one to the Switch. I had the same thought when they ported Skyrim to the Switch too.

There's hope! gaycat3.png Really hoping they announce Diablo IV with a teaser at this year's Blizzcon.

Haroon

OKAY MAJOR OCTOPATH TRAVELER STUFF HAPPENED TODAY :air: I spent ages finishing all of the side quests (or most of them I think, need to go over all the different maps and check for any leftovers :saladga:) and then got to the big endgame secret :excited:

Spoiler

THE RUINS OF HORNBURG OMG I CANNOT :giveup:

I breezed through the 8 shadow bosses and wow I loved reading the diary entries, it finally pieced everything together and it all makes sense and wow I'm just mindblown :nooo:

Then it got to the final boss and that threw me for a loop :deadbanana: After over an hour I finally beat the eye Galdera thing but then BAM there's a second phase and I kinda guessed there'd be something but my second team just wasn't as well meshed together as the first to deal with it. I hadn't read anything about it beforehand so I didn't know that if you die with that team then it's game over, I assumed it'd let be resume with Team 1 after Team 2 died on phase 2 :emma:

So yeah I'm gonna go train up loads more and even out my characters and sort out proper roles so I can beat the final final boss. I got as far as getting to its second stage on my first try so I'm hoping I can actually defeat it next time. My Team 1 works together really well, just need to balance it out and have 2 great teams rather than 1 and hopefully I'll succeed :excited2:

@LADYGAGASHOOCK thank you for earlier, I saw it :hug::heart:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@LADYGAGASHOOCK thank you for your earlier, I saw it :hug::heart:

:hug: 

Being a mod seems hard tbh, like getting sh*t from some members:emma: But thank god you and the rest of the team exist cuz GGD would turn into a war zone full of messy bishes otherwise:toofunny: Just know you’re appreciated, K:heart:

Haroon

Now that I've noticed that I'm almost at the end of my Octopath Traveler journey I'm feeling emotional :cryga: It's not a game that I can see myself replaying soon because it's so big and it'd be too fresh in my memory. Gonna definitely keep it and maybe replay in a few years when I've forgotten things because right now I've almost 100%ed it and remember how to do like everything :toofunny:

My options of next game to play are the following:

- Celeste
- Limbo
- Inside
- Hollow Knight

Anyone have thoughts on which one I should go for? :excited2: I'll eventually play them all anyway but I'm really bad at making decisions so that's why I'm asking :laughga:

15 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:hug: 

Being a mod seems hard tbh, like getting sh*t from some members:emma: But thank god you and the rest of the team exist cuz GGD would turn into a war zone full of messy bishes otherwise:toofunny: Just know you’re appreciated, K:heart:

Thanks a lot Gustav, it means a lot :giveup: :heart:

Archived