💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

tthen
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Anyoneï»ż up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in about 6 hoursï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż? :excited:ï»żï»żï»ż

If I'm home I'm in :lolly:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
31 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @edselink @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @hotgossip @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LOVE JUNKIE @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @slayo @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zelda

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in about 6 hours? :excited:

I've been blazing through the chapter 3s this weekend because none of them require exploring new towns except for Wellspring :party: I feel like that can take a whilebecause you're trying all of the path actions on every single NPC :rip: Nice to see different areas unlocked off-shooting from the same towns though, always wondered how long it'd take until I'd be able to get beyond those areas blocked by the sign posts.

Oooh that sounds cool, I do the same when Primrose and Therion are on my team but I haven't started using second jobs yet, probably going to very soon but I get very caught up in numbers so I'm intimidated as well :giveup:

Haven't really used Leghold Trap that much but I probably will from now on, thanks! Otherwise yeah I use the same tactic, those 2 turns of being able to pummel a stunned boss into the ground are so satisfying :flutter:

I used to buy 8 of the same clothing items for my whole party then realised it was a waste of money and now switch between them when putting characters into the tavern, it's saved me a lot of money :toofunny:

I’m on holidays without my Switch :(

But have fun!!

Haroon
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I’m on holidays without my Switch :(

But have fun!!

Thanks Will and hope you have a nice holiday :runhug:

slayo
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @edselink @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @hotgossip @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LOVE JUNKIE @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @slayo @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zelda

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in about 6 hours? :excited:

I've been blazing through the chapter 3s this weekend because none of them require exploring new towns except for Wellspring :party: I feel like that can take a whilebecause you're trying all of the path actions on every single NPC :rip: Nice to see different areas unlocked off-shooting from the same towns though, always wondered how long it'd take until I'd be able to get beyond those areas blocked by the sign posts.

Oooh that sounds cool, I do the same when Primrose and Therion are on my team but I haven't started using second jobs yet, probably going to very soon but I get very caught up in numbers so I'm intimidated as well :giveup:

Haven't really used Leghold Trap that much but I probably will from now on, thanks! Otherwise yeah I use the same tactic, those 2 turns of being able to pummel a stunned boss into the ground are so satisfying :flutter:

I used to buy 8 of the same clothing items for my whole party then realised it was a waste of money and now switch between them when putting characters into the tavern, it's saved me a lot of money :toofunny:

what game are you talking about?

Make it stupid!

Punktious

Haroon
20 minutes ago, slayo said:

what game are you talking about?

Only one of the best games this year so far (in my opinion), Octopath Traveler :flutter:

advjch5kgepnpzfhsrri.png

Just now, Punktious said:

I can't I have work :nooo:

Aww maybe next time :giveup: 

River

@Haroon I really want but today some friends are coming to my own MK tournament!!! :excited:

And omg yesterday I saw your playing hours, YOU ARE A PSYCHO :spin: 550+ hours in Splatoon 80+ in OT, do you even eat sometimes?!?! :laughga: but it's amazing!!:applause:

From my side, after a month of playing DBX2 daily, I got enough and I was like.. oh Zelda exist.. so I became addicted, but I'm slow.. I did like 15+ hours so far and I'M ONLY INSIDE THE ELEPHANT, trying to win this water Ganon, with no luck.. so I'm finally doing shrine hunt and koko-somthing seeds.. wish me luck.. + only 3 regions in the map are open lol

OMG the numbers of the Switch are amazing!!!

SMO is first?!?! when did that happen? MKD8 2nd???

I'm confused lol

Zelda lost it a bit.. but it's older so I can understand..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PrinceOfTheStorm

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct

7 AM PST 10 AM EST 11 PM JST 4 PM CEST 3 PM BST

signing out

tthen
7 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct

7 AM PST 10 AM EST 11 PM JST 4 PM CEST 3 PM BST

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

E 

S

YES YES YES YES 

PrinceOfTheStorm

We were so close to the Direct w/o leaks until Nintendo themselves messed up. :messga:

:nooo: Massive Spoilers below. :nooo:

Spoiler

One of the music tracks was accidentally named “Bloody Tears” on the YT page, a track from Castlevanyia, which shot up Simon Belmont’s chances of being playable in Ultimate.

Now this could be a coincidence but a leaker said that Ridley, Snake, Ice Climbers, Simon would all be playable, along side Isabelle from AC and a Gen 7 Pokémon that is not Decidueye, Mimikyu, or Lycanroc.

Now this could be not true, but if the leaker was right, Simon Belmont is confirmed right before the direct and someone is losing their job over this.

Well Nintendo snatched themselves wow. :smh:

signing out

tthen

STAGE MORPH WHAT WASHAT WHAT IS THIS NINTENDO??? NINTENDO????? NINTENDO????????

Archived