Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
24 minutes ago, Banshee said:

People are predicting a Nintendo Direct on wednesday! :excited2: 

Other than upcoming games being revealed, I'm really hoping for more info on the upcoming paid online service and on the virtual console.

Ooh! I hope for more on the Online Service, and two titles they announced for the Switch a little while back, Payday 2 and Rocket League. :laughga:

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend code is SW-8300-2742-1922 (Switch) Haven't played my DS in forever :selena:

I don't play all the time, but I still do often (don't own Splatoon yet :toofunny:hoping to pick it up sometime this week) 

9 hours ago, tthen said:

My friend code is SW-8300-2742-1922 (Switch) Haven't played my DS in forever :selena:

I don't play all the time, but I still do often (don't own Splatoon yet :toofunny:hoping to pick it up sometime this week) 

Update: I'm at the store picking Splatoon up, so I might get used to the game and get a feel tonight (tho it's 8 pm already :selena:)

Tom Nook

3luql0tie1lz.png

here is a quick sheet to understand which brands go with which abilities :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

Third-party games news 

In case you haven't heard L.A. Noire will be coming to the Nintendo Switch :woot: 

lan-switch-fob-rgb-duk7svm-1_skud.jpg*

*fan mock up

L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch features the complete original game and all additional downloadable content, with specific enhancements including a Joy-Con mode with gyroscopic, gesture-based controls, HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles, plus contextual touch screen controls for portable detective work.

The game is scheduled to be released on November 14th. 

Resident Evil: Revelations will also be coming to the Switch :excited2:

At this time, it appears that they will be released separately and retail for $19.99 each in North America eShop. It's believed that a physical release of the first Revelations - which will include a download code for the second game - will be available around the same time for $39.99.

The Switch versions of these games will include all associated DLC as well as some new control options designed to take advantage of the Switch's Joy-Cons.

The game will be available November 28th

Update update: I got through a single player level (just started this morning since it was downloading last night) and I'm really liking this...tried to do an online game, but there was something up with connecting to my wifi so gonna fix that, but this is pretty fun

Tom Nook

🚨It's official Nintendo Direct this Wednesday 🚨

The direct will be 45 minutes :udidnt: 

Here are times in case anyone is interested :poot:

1200 UTC-10 - HONOLULU

1500 PDT - SAN FRANCISCO

1600 MDT - DENVER

1700 CDT - CHICAGO

1800 EDT - NEW YORK

2200 UTC

2300 BST - LONDON

0000 CEST - VIENNA

0330 IST - MUMBAI

0700 JST - TOKYO

0800 AEST - SYDNEY

1000 NZST - AUCKLAND

Tom Nook

Lets do something fun :awesome: 

the last three numbers on your rep number is your pokedex number :sis: if it exceeds 800 divide that number by 2 :laughga:

Mine is 402 so it will be: 

402Kricketune.png

Kricketune :sis:

27 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

🚨It's official Nintendo Direct this Wednesday 🚨

The direct will be 45 minutes :udidnt: 

Here are times in case anyone is interested :poot:

1200 UTC-10 - HONOLULU

1500 PDT - SAN FRANCISCO

1600 MDT - DENVER

1700 CDT - CHICAGO