šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, Florian said:

Congrats @DiegoMonsterĀ :hug:Ā It looks like you are way better at battle than races :hug:

Thanks guys for playing tonight !!

Are you trying to shade me šŸ‘€Ā 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 minute ago, Punktious said:

Thanks guys! That was fun and slightly embarrassing

I second this:poot:

tthen
2 hours ago, Punktious said:

:shocked:I thought I was good at Mario KartĀ 

Everyone thinks that then the Nintendo insert all that applies: homophobia/islamophobia/antisemitism/racism kicks in and you end up getting 10th place and contemplating the lie that's your life

PrinceOfTheStorm

Sorry I havenā€™t been on.Ā :wacko:

Our school gave our Summer work so I gotta put that first.Ā :green:

(Iā€™ve been at it for a week and still not done.Ā :messga:)

signing out

Haroon

TeamĀ Octopus was more popular but TeamĀ SquidĀ won through match victories :whitney:Ā Hello max number of snails :flutter:

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

TeamĀ Octopus was more popular but TeamĀ SquidĀ won through match victories :whitney:Ā Hello max number of snails :flutter:

I only went to defender.Ā :messga:Ā I kept losing.Ā :messga:

signing out

PopMonstre
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

Getting to Octopus Queen when team octo consistently got crushed was the most painful experience of my life. My W/L ration dropped from 38/12 to 19/31Ā :duck:

tthen

So I managed to get 20 bucks worth ofĀ estoreĀ credit for free and decided hell imma use it on forkknife :selena:Ā got the battle pass and 5-6 ranks (about 19 bucks total). Played a few games for rank 7 then the connection on the switch started to get shaky :smh:Ā Anyways @LADYGAGASHOOCKĀ you made me do this and I don't know whether to thank or despise you

LADYGAGASHOOCK
29 minutes ago, tthen said:

So I managed to get 20 bucks worth ofĀ estoreĀ credit for free and decided hell imma use it on forkknife :selena:Ā got the battle pass and 5-6 ranks (about 19 bucks total). Played a few games for rank 7 then the connection on the switch started to get shaky :smh:Ā Anyways @LADYGAGASHOOCKĀ you made me do this and I don't know whether to thank or despise you

Youā€™re welcome:derpga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlViVrot1VmirrCQmsGfx

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:toofunny:

Ā 

Haroon
15 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I only went to defender.Ā :messga:Ā I kept losing.Ā :messga:

Ā 

14 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Getting to Octopus Queen when team octo consistently got crushed was the most painful experience of my life. My W/L ration dropped from 38/12 to 19/31Ā :duck:

I feel bad for gloating now :giveup:Ā Which weapon/s do you guys use in ranked and Splatfests by the way? :confused:Ā Iā€™mĀ curious because Iā€™m thinking of broadening my weaponĀ horizons :laughga:Ā 

Punktious
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

Ā 

I feel bad for gloating now :giveup:Ā Which weapon/s do you guys use in ranked and Splatfests by the way? :confused:Ā Iā€™mĀ curious because Iā€™m thinking of broadening my weaponĀ horizons :laughga:Ā 

For almost all Splatoon battles, I use the N'89 (IĀ think that's what it's calledĀ :gum:). I use to use a roll for the first game, but I've convertedĀ :ohwell:

Haroon
14 hours ago, Punktious said:

For almost all Splatoon battles, I use the N'89 (IĀ think that's what it's calledĀ :gum:). I use to use a roll for the first game, but I've convertedĀ :ohwell:

Oooh the N Zaps? :yay:Ā I tried using those but their range isn't for me even though the fire rate is amazing :giveup: Also I'm just bad at aiming at closer range anyway, my reflexes aren't there :rip:Ā 

Always wanted to be proficient with using a roller but it's just never worked for me. I envy the people I see who steamroll through teams with them :giveup:Ā 

For Splatfest I use Dualie Squelchers because they paint well and point sensors mark users so I can sneak up on them and ambush and Tenta Missiles are like point sensors except help to pressure people into going in certain directions, little do they know I'm coming for them on that side :green: For ranked I use the Splattershot Pro because of the range and point sensors because my aim sucks without them and the rain cloud because it herds people into certain areas or away from certain areas, then you can pick them offĀ Ā :creepflop:

In Splatoon 1 I used the Octobrush but I reached a ceiling with ranking up with that, I just wasn't progressing anymore and I'm not sure how so I changed :nooo:Ā 

Archived