šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

@ZeldaJĀ This is my first time trying to create a room for Salmon Run :emma:Ā Iā€™ve done it but now two strangers are here. Iā€™ll exit after this round and remake the room and wait for you to join before searching for crew members. I didnā€™t know what I was doing :flop:Ā 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@ZeldaJĀ This is my first time trying to create a room for Salmon Run :emma:Ā Iā€™ve done it but now two strangers are here. Iā€™ll exit after this round and remake the room and wait for you to join before searching for crew members. I didnā€™t know what I was doing :flop:Ā 

I have no clue how teaming up works in spla2oon, is it through the nintendo online app?

Haroon

YAAAAAAY @Gardevoir:woot:Ā 

Just now, ZeldaJ said:

I have no clue how teaming up works in spla2oon, is it through the nintendo online app?

Just go to Grizzco and then press ā€œwith friendsā€ and then join my room :happy:Ā 

Haroon

Welp I thought we made a good recovery but then BAM dead :air:Ā 

Haroon

We should change our fan base name from Little Monsters to Little Lifeboats :neyde:Ā 

Haroon
1 minute ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Hi Iā€™m here

Join us :woohoo:Ā Go to Grizzco and click friends and join my room :yay:Ā 

Haroon
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Do you guys wanna do other modes?

Sorry just saw this :laughga:Ā Yeah Iā€™m up for League or anything if you guys want? :party:Ā 

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Haroon said:

Sorry just saw this :laughga:Ā Yeah Iā€™m up for League or anything if you guys want? :party:Ā 

Iā€™ve never done league so carry me please tyĀ :ohwell:

signing out

6 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Do you guys wanna do other modes?

Ā 

Just now, Haroon said:

SureĀ :excited:Ā might not wanna do league with me tho cause we would de-rank faster then MTN fell of the chartsĀ :oops:

Archived