Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron
7 hours ago, JGD said:

I hate the lag in fortnite :cryga: 

The WiFi on the Switch doesn't seem great. I've considered getting a USB Ethernet adapter, and definitely would if I were regularly playing a shooter.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK

Me while playing Fortnite at my hotel while having kids crawling over me :air:

UKGQ.gif

Andreu
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Me while playing Fortnite at my hotel while having kids crawling over me :air:

UKGQ.gif

this GIF OMFG

Haroon

I’m gonna spend this weekend playing the Splatoon 2 storymode, I’m making a pact with myself :giveup: 

tthen
15 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m gonna spend this weekend playing the Splatoon 2 storymode, I’m making a pact with myself :giveup: 

If you don't **** up bad it's apparently 6ish hours long so not that long. I'm at world 3 right now and will probably continue later today.

2 hours ago, Retron said:

The WiFi on the Switch doesn't seem great. I've considered getting a USB Ethernet adapter, and definitely would if I were regularly playing a shooter.

If this ain't true I don't know what is. It doesn't happen that much anymore but some time ago I couldn't leave the living room without the switch disconnecting from the wifi.

Haroon
17 minutes ago, tthen said:

If you don't **** up bad it's apparently 6ish hours long so not that long. I'm at world 3 right now and will probably continue later today.

That’s not bad at all :yay: Hopefully the collectibles won’t be too hard to find. More importantly I hope the kettles won’t be too hard to find, I remember spending ages trying to find those transparent annoyances in Splatoon 1 :neyde: 

River

ok I'm asking for donations for this sale, if you want to surprise me I want Splatoon 2, Mario and Rabbids and almost everything except for Fifa because the last time I played football it was as a cheerleader.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 hours ago, Retron said:

I’m using an Ethernet cable :selena: 

tthen
33 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That’s not bad at all :yay: Hopefully the collectibles won’t be too hard to find. More importantly I hope the kettles won’t be too hard to find, I remember spending ages trying to find those transparent annoyances in Splatoon 1 :neyde: 

Nah they're still a bitch to find :vegas: 

Haroon
35 minutes ago, River said:

last time I played football it was as a cheerleader.

I almost spat out my drink :deadbanana: Bless you :diane: 

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, River said:

ok I'm asking for donations for this sale, if you want to surprise me I want Splatoon 2, Mario and Rabbids and almost everything except for Fifa because the last time I played football it was as a cheerleader.

I often forget that it's called Football outside of the states. I had to see Haroon reply to this before I remembered FIFA wasn't American Football :toofunny:

River
3 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I often forget that it's called Football outside of the states. I had to see Haroon reply to this before I remembered FIFA wasn't American Football :toofunny:

lol because you actually play with the foot :laughga:

Why do you call it football?? it's more hitball or guardball or idk rampgeball:laughga:

Meruk Holland
Just now, River said:

lol because you actually play with the foot :laughga:

Why do you call it football?? it's more hitball or guardball or idk rampgeball:laughga:

Something about the punting. I really don't know too much about rapeball. I just know they play it before and after the Superbowl Halftime Shows.

River
Just now, Meruk Holland said:

Something about the punting. I really don't know too much about rapeball. I just know they play it before and after the Superbowl Halftime Shows.

OMG  :sharon:

Archived