Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

homomo
Just now, tthen said:

It's out?

Yeah. I still use the North American eshop. It's still not out in Europe until later I think.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I download fortnite, tried it for 10 minutes and had no clue what I was doing, what the menu was, or anything. I didn't feel any interest in it either :/ 

1 minute ago, tthen said:

It's out?

I think he tried it on the pc, it’s out in exactly 3 hours from now on the switch 

edit: out in North America yeah 

PrinceOfTheStorm

UPDATE: Rewatching the direct. Apparently you get the fighters more easily, as they’ll join you as you play is what I’m gathering.

signing out

49 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

What’s your switch friend code ? Mine is in the op, me and @Florian will be playing later today and hopefully others could join? :flutter: 

@ZacharyMonster @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Haroon @JGD @Retron @River 

I have work by then :selena: 

Any “seasoned” Fortnite players here?  I’m already used to the mechanics of the game so:queenga: 

tthen
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

UPDATE: Rewatching the direct. Apparently you get the fighters more easily, as they’ll join you as you play is what I’m gathering.

Isn't that how it worked with the 3DS though? A champion had appeared

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

I have work by then :selena: 

Any “seasoned” Fortnite players here?  I’m already used to the mechanics of the game so:queenga: 

Me, I’m almost addicted:poot:

homomo

I got my reaction up! You can hear the GGD notification noises before I closed the site :laughga: 

Logan
13 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

No big deal at all. It helps to practice offline first anyways so it's the perfect opportunity to sharpen your skills. I'm sure the game handling will feel a little different too. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 minutes ago, Logan said:

No big deal at all. It helps to practice offline first anyways so it's the perfect opportunity to sharpen your skills. I'm sure the game handling will feel a little different too. 

This game is going to be fun as hell.

Now we just have to wait...

signing out

Haroon

JUST GOT HOME!!! :woot:

I haven't read any of the replies to this thread and I haven't checked anything online and I know NOTHING about what they've revealed :udidnt: Brb watching the 45min video. I'm not ready for the (hopefully positive) meltdowns :giveup:

tthen
Just now, Haroon said:

I haven't read any of the replies to this thread and I haven't checked anything online and I know NOTHING about what they've revealed :udidnt: Brb watching the 45min video. I'm not ready for the (hopefully positive) meltdowns :giveup:

Was it 45 mins? Felt shorter tbh 

DiegoMonster
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Check out my mention after you finish :gaycat:

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oh honey. I’m so sorry to hear this. 

I wouldn’t watch that again if you paid me :nails:

Florian
40 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I got my reaction up! You can hear the GGD notification noises before I closed the site :laughga: 

Oh damn !! I saw your ASIB reaction on YouTube the other day and I was like "this face looks familiar :oprah:". I know why now :laughga: 

homomo

I really wanna get into Fortnite. I think I’m going to have to watch videos on how to get started 

Archived