• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Time to get hype y’all :woot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
9 hours ago, Retron said:

Pretty nice write-up on Octopath over at Game Informer.
https://www.gameinformer.com/feature/octopath-traveler/a-tale-of-intertwined-destinies

charlineup.jpg

Ugh I’m on my mobile and on my way somewhere and need to get off it soon so I can’t read this right now :giveup: Octopath Traveler needs more hype and love here :cryga: 

I’m still not sure whether to go ahead and preorder from here which doesn’t include the soundtrack CD or order it internationally with the soundtrack CD which won’t arrive as quickly :huh: 

Retron
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

...or order it internationally with the soundtrack CD which won’t arrive as quickly :huh: 

Given your recent history, it just might get there quicker. :selena:

Haroon
2 hours ago, Retron said:

Given your recent history, it just might get there quicker. :selena:

My recent history is atrocious :rip: Literally none of the games I’m actually super excitedly waiting for arrive on time but the ones I’m more relaxed about (Owlboy, Steamworld Dig 2, Rocket League) all arrived straight away :deadbanana: 

PrinceOfTheStorm

OMG I HAD A PANIC. I thought E3 for Nintendo was on the week I’m off to Vegas with my family. :messga:

Turns out no so I’m good. :selena:

signing out

Retron
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

OMG I HAD A PANIC. I thought E3 for Nintendo was on the week I’m off to Vegas with my family. :messga:

Turns out no so I’m good. :selena:

Dodged a bullet there. Would've been a shame if you had to cancel a flight and hotel. Cancellation charges can be murder.

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Retron said:

Dodged a bullet there. Would've been a shame if you had to cancel a flight and hotel. Cancellation charges can be murder.

Yes I need to catch it live. :grr:

signing out

Tom Nook

We may have a new Pokémon game in November but I’m already excited for the next main series titles :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

@YourWhiskyMouth After 25-29 hours I've finally reached 100% on DKC: Tropical Freeze :giveup: Not sure if I'm ready to play Hard Mode and go for the 200%, I mean it's 1 heart and no checkpoints and no Kong buddies, WHAT KIND OF TORTURE :air:

Also I was reading the news thing on Nintendo Switch and even their Pokemon: Lets Go announcement thing says that it's a game for people new to the series :laughga: I've rewatched the trailer AGAIN and now I'm kinda excited for it because we'll be having Pokemon in 1080p (hopefully :gum:) and a story and everything. It'll be something nice to keep people busy for a little while or something, help make the wait for Pokemon 2019 a bit shorter :woohoo:

DiegoMonster

The Pokemon Plus controller (the lil pokeball) will be priced 44 pounds.. damn

Haroon

Omg they just released a Mario Tennis Aces trailer with RAFAEL NADAL :udidnt: 

The promo and hype is real :air:

2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

The Pokemon Plus controller (the lil pokeball) will be priced 44 pounds.. damn

That’s more than a single joy-con controller by itself :shocked: And the fact that this can only be used with one game (at the time of release) makes it even worse :spin:

DiegoMonster
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg they just released a Mario Tennis Aces trailer with RAFAEL NADAL :udidnt: 

The promo and hype is real :air:

That’s more than a single joy-con controller by itself :shocked: And the fact that this can only be used with one game (at the time of release) makes it even worse :spin:

I pre ordered the game a week ago :flutter: I’m excited about it 

DiegoMonster

If you want to be surprised at E3, don't open the spoilers below:

Spoiler

Paladins Confirmed For Nintendo Switch Launch Next Week

Paladins-dicas.jpg

It's official; Paladins has its very own page on the eShop. It will be bringing 60fps action along with cross-platform multiplayer when it hits Switch on June 12th - that's the same day as Nintendo's E3 show.

Seen by many as a clone of the popular 'hero shooter' Overwatch, Paladins hit 17 million downloads on Steam late last year. Already available on PS4 and Xbox One, it should make a pretty interesting addition to the Switch library.

YAAAAAAAAAAS

Edit: 

Florian
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

If you want to be surprised at E3, don't open the spoilers below:

Can't wait to play it with you :excited2: 

Archived