Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Gag :udidnt: 

also lets keep the spoiler info regarding E3 in the spoiler function just in case for those who wish to remain surprised, especially since Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee turned out to be true :messga: 

I thought about that but can’t find the spoiler option in mobile :flop: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
12 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I thought about that but can’t find the spoiler option in mobile :flop: 

Turn your mobile horizontal and then the eye icon for the spoiler function will appear :woohoo:

DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Turn your mobile horizontal and then the eye icon for the spoiler function will appear :woohoo:

Spoiler

Wow this is magic thank you Haroon. I’ll edit the posts now

Retron
26 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

also lets keep the spoiler info regarding E3 in the spoiler function just in case for those who wish to remain surprised, especially since Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee turned out to be true :messga: 

I always found it strange that the games industry is so secretive. We know when a script is in the works for a movie years ahead of release, and they're often canceled, just like games.

Studios like Bethesda and Rockstar are black boxes between release cycles. And lord knows what even goes on at Valve.

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Is it the only weapon with an autobomb launcher as a special? I'd never seen that before and was kinda surprised when Sheldon announced it when I booted up my copy :omg:

I think so

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

Is it just me or does 

Spoiler

That a lot of the “E3 Leaks” have nothing shown for Yoshi? Like I’m worried that it’ll be delayed. :ohno:

signing out

Tom Nook
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

Is it the only weapon with an autobomb launcher as a special? I'd never seen that before and was kinda surprised when Sheldon announced it when I booted up my copy :omg:

3 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I think so

Fun piece of trivia these are the weapons in Splatoon 2 with bomb launchers :ohwell:

Curling-Bomb Launcher

- Aerospray MG

Splat-Bomb Launcher

- Flingza Roller

- Rapid Blaster

- Sloshing Machine Neo

- Sorella Umbrella

Suction-Bomb Launcher

- Dapple Dualies

- Firefin Splat Charger

- Firefin Splatterscope

- Luna Blaster Neo

- Neo Splash-o-matic

Auto-Bomb Launcher

- Carbon Roller Deco

(also from the datamine the Tri-Slosher Nouveau was supposed to receive this special but was replaced with ink storm)

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Is it just me or does 

Reveal hidden contents

That a lot of the “E3 Leaks” have nothing shown for Yoshi? Like I’m worried that it’ll be delayed. :ohno:

I know something of it but I rather not say :poot: 

Haroon
14 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Is it just me or does 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I don't know why they show Yoshi things like YEARSSS before they come out :rip: Wasn't Yoshi's Woolly World revealed like ages before it actually came out? Looks like it'll be the same for this new Yoshi if it comes out :huh:

9 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Fun piece of trivia these are the weapons in Splatoon 2 with bomb launchers :ohwell:

Curling-Bomb Launcher

- Aerospray MG

Splat-Bomb Launcher

- Flingza Roller

- Rapid Blaster

- Sloshing Machine Neo

- Sorella Umbrella

Suction-Bomb Launcher

- Dapple Dualies

- Firefin Splat Charger

- Firefin Splatterscope

- Luna Blaster Neo

- Neo Splash-o-matic

Auto-Bomb Launcher

- Carbon Roller Deco

(also from the datamine the Tri-Slosher Nouveau was supposed to receive this special but was replaced with ink storm)

Oooh cool :flutter: I could've sworn that there was another weapon with the curling bomb launcher though? :confused:

9 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Tell us :gum: You can't just say something like that :cryga:

PrinceOfTheStorm
10 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Shook. :gum:

Also why did I join you in turf war only for you to disconnect. :ohwell:

signing out

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Also why did I join you in turf war only for you to disconnect. :ohwell:

Aw sh*t you did :selena: I’m playing in the part of my house that has crummy wi fi

Lagg

I just realized that its June and that E3 is approaching and now I feel like its gonna be a long week waiting for the event :selena:

12 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah one of them is Fortnite, and the other one is Paladins. 

Holy sh*t I did not see this coming :wtfga:

homomo

The Mario Tennis demo needs to vet certain users for their poor wifi connection. In like 1/3 of my matches, the game was unplayable; due to the glitching and poor response from another users wifi. 

I'm glad I learned later on that you can see the users connection before-hand, and refuse their match if necessary.

homomo

Also, check this out: http://gameranx.com/updates/id/152297/article/gamestop-leaks-ten-unannounced-nintendo-switch-titles-three-unknown-skus-for-xbox-one-and-ps4/

This wouldn't include any game we currently know (ie: Pokemon, Smash, Yoshi, etc), since they already have SKU's on the GameStop website. I wonder if these 10 titles will be announced for E3? :giveup::excited2:

Haroon
14 hours ago, Interstellar said:

The Mario Tennis demo needs to vet certain users for their poor wifi connection. In like 1/3 of my matches, the game was unplayable; due to the glitching and poor response from another users wifi. 

I'm glad I learned later on that you can see the users connection before-hand, and refuse their match if necessary.

Yeah I stopped accepting matches from people who had less than 3 bars because it was very frustrating to play with lag :deadbanana: 

Archived