šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
10 minutes ago, Retron said:

I don't know what you're talking about. It'sĀ a car charger!

(Fine, ok, sorry.Ā :messga:)

I'm triggered because my Switch profile picture is a question blockĀ and my Switch game cartridge case is a question block too :toofunny:

17d58a79-4bfe-4832-a6e7-1a30ff6629db._SL417pgysxd5L.jpg

9 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Oh hey btwĀ Donatello won Splatfest slayĀ :vegas:

Darn it :neyde:Ā Won the first mini-Splatfest and lost the next two :giveup:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Darn it :neyde:Ā Won the first mini-Splatfest and lost the next two :giveup:

I lost all 3Ā :cryga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Punktious
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Yeah :woohoo:Ā It's nice to have everyone on each other's lists in case we play something together, like if not nowĀ then future proofing for other games anyway :nick:

I'llĀ look for it. I'll quote you when i get it!!!

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I lost the first oneĀ :cryga:

signing out

Haroon
8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Ā 

5 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I lost the first oneĀ :cryga:

Zachary winning the most Splatfests out of the 3, colour me surprised :neyde:Ā 

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

Ā 

Zachary winning the most Splatfests out of the 3, colour me surprised :neyde:Ā 

Yes slayĀ :vegas:

signing out

Tom Nook

The Alolan Forms of Kanto PokƩmon will appear in PokƩmon GO!

alolakanto-pokemon.jpg

Sunny days are ahead! Whether your forecast calls for rain or shine, weā€™re celebrating all around the world by introducing some special PokĆ©mon from the tropical Alola region to PokĆ©mon GO. Get ready for some of the PokĆ©mon originally discovered in the Kanto region to appear in their Alolan forms! These unique variants were first seen in the PokĆ©mon Sun and PokĆ©mon Moon video games, and they will make their way to PokĆ©mon GO in the coming weeks. Iā€™m shook the fact we are getting Gen VII :udidnt:Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

I feel empty knowing that there isn't a Splatfest this weekend :giveup:Ā They must've known that having 3 in a row would get people too used to having it so often :cryga:

PrinceOfTheStorm
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

I feel empty knowing that there isn't a Splatfest this weekend :giveup:Ā They must've known that having 3 in a row would get people too used to having it so often :cryga:

Iā€™m kinda glad. I was really burned out by after the second one.Ā :/

signing out

Retron

Just discovered that the first ever tweet about Zelda came from my favorite games writer/personality.

Days later, he'd break the 2006 Internet by only giving Twilight Princess an 8.8.

Njx2k9s.png

Haroon
18 hours ago, Retron said:

Days later, he'd break the 2006 Internet by only giving Twilight Princess an 8.8.

Itā€™s a good game but I think thatā€™s about right for a rating :sweat:Ā Possibly the best dungeons of any Zelda game Iā€™ve played but the beginning of the game is so long and boring and the overworldĀ is quite sparse :SĀ 

21 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Iā€™m kinda glad. I was really burned out by after the second one.Ā :/

Actually yeah I do relate a bit, getting to King was feeling more like a chore :spin:Ā 

Meruk Holland

So I just beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Now, I tried to play the first one but just couldn't get into it for whatever reason. And then I completely skipped Xenoblade Chronicles X. But this one was actually a lot of fun. I play a lot of JRPG's and a big theme amongst my favorite ones isĀ the convoluted plots. Well, that and a hot guy as at least one playable character. (In theory, I should have loved the first Xenoblade Chronicles based on those two principles).Ā 

I have nothing to do for the next week-ish, so I'm probably gonna spend all of that time grinding to try and beat the superbosses in the game.Ā 

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

So I just beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Now, I tried to play the first one but just couldn't get into it for whatever reason. And then I completely skipped Xenoblade Chronicles X. But this one was actually a lot of fun. I play a lot of JRPG's and a big theme amongst my favorite ones isĀ the convoluted plots. Well, that and a hot guy as at least one playable character. (In theory, I should have loved the first Xenoblade Chronicles based on those two principles).Ā 

I have nothing to do for the next week-ish, so I'm probably gonna spend all of that time grinding to try and beat the superbosses in the game.Ā 

Good jobĀ :applause:

signing out

Retron
9 hours ago, Haroon said:

Itā€™s a good game but I think thatā€™s about right for a rating :sweat:Ā Possibly the best dungeons of any Zelda game Iā€™ve played but the beginning of the game is so long and boring and the overworldĀ is quite sparse :SĀ 

Yep. I'd rate it lower than 8.8, to be honest. Even the HD version, which is much improved.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

Ā 

2 hours ago, Retron said:

Yep. I'd rate it lower than 8.8, to be honest. Even the HD version, which is much improved.

:neyde:

giphy.gif

Iā€™m not hurt, you are:ohwell:

tenor.gif?itemid=5192684

...:selena:

Archived