💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Lagg
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Have y’all heard the latest in the  Pokémon : Let’s Go rumours?

Nintendo have regestered the domains for Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Eevee. 

Looks like this may be true!!!! I’m willing to bet that it will be revealed next week via a Pokémon Direct :excited2:

That's the same rumor I'm afraid of on the post above you :laughga:

because I'm tired of Kanto but its ultimately the fact that its still too soon after Gen 7. They should take their time on developing a good game rather than putting out soulless cash-grab imo.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
9 minutes ago, Lagg said:

That's the same rumor I'm afraid of on the post above you :laughga:

because I'm tired of Kanto but its ultimately the fact that its still too soon after Gen 7. They should take their time on developing a good game rather than putting out soulless cash-grab imo.

I can’t see the Domains being mentioned!

Also, how sure are we that they haven’t been creating the Switch game for much longer? There is no way of knowing. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

:huntyga: Will Kanto ever be able to rest in peace?:neyde:

I´m excited but kind of tired of the region tbh since the region has played one or more parts in every generation:awkney: To name a few, professor Oak  and bird legendaries in Platinum, HGSS(:neyde: ),mega evolutions for 1st and 2nd gen Pokémon and legendaries in X/Y/OR/AS, heavy references in gen 7 and on top of that, the constant promotion and marketing the 1st/ 2nd gen gets (Movies, spin-offs, plushies, Commercials) etc:poot:

This gen gives me Million Reasons realness in terms of promotion... except it has been going on for 20 years:huntyga::rip:

Lagg
35 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I can’t see the Domains being mentioned!

Also, how sure are we that they haven’t been creating the Switch game for much longer? There is no way of knowing. 

The same thing can be said during the past 2 gens and look what we've got. :poot:

Its technically not a new gen so I'm a bit cool with Kanto despite being shoved down our damn throats for the nth time. I mean it IS a sequel or set in the future like what I've heard from the leaks.

and besides...

Spoiler

they need a template to work on for the Gen 8 games :stalkga:

I'm just tired of kissing GF's incompetent ass believing that the games will be as good as Gen 1 - 5 since XY was still in hype. no mas :emma:

Anyway

anyone else excited for MHGU this year ? :poot:

Tom Nook
2 hours ago, Lagg said:

Gag :gum: Granted this could be nothing since Pokémon likes to register names that don’t actually exists to cover their bases like these :gum: 

Pocket Monsters: Topaz (Japanese: ポケットモンスタートパーズ) [application number 2002-063587, registration number 4677891]

Pocket Monsters: Tourmaline (Japanese: ポケットモンスタートルマリン) [application number 2002-063588, registration number 4684698]

Pocket Monsters: Moonstone (Japanese: ポケットモンスタームーンストーン) [application number 2002-063590, registration number 4684699]

Pocket Monsters: Brown (Japanese: ポケットモンスター茶) [application number 2008-093270, registration number 5222905]

Pocket Monsters: Grey (Japanese: ポケットモンスター灰) [application number 2008-093272, registration number 5222907]

Pocket Monsters: Vermilion (Japanese: ポケットモンスター朱) [application number 2008-093273, registration number 5222908]

Pocket Monsters: Purple (Japanese: ポケットモンスター紫) [application number 2008-093274, registration number 5222909]

Pocket Monsters: Crimson (Japanese: ポケットモンスター紅) [application number 2008-093275, registration number 5222910]

Pocket Monsters: Scarlet (Japanese: ポケットモンスター緋) [application number 2008-093276, registration number 5222911]

Delta Emerald[9] (Japanese: デルタエメラルド) [application number 2014-035118, registration number 5701924]

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm

Kanto possibly getting another remake before D/P be like

9Twk8Nd.jpg

signing out

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, DramaMonster said:

Kanto possibly getting another remake before D/P be like

9Twk8Nd.jpg

BICTH :air: 

Tom Nook

I’ve been looking into so much of the supposedly Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee and tbh I think I might be here for it :smh: and the fact that this is going to be a huge jump from 3DS to Switch, #TeamLetsGoEevee (the only right option :whitney:

sXmax58.gif

so adorable :giveup:

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I’ve been looking into so much of the supposedly Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee and tbh I think I might be here for it :smh: and the fact that this is going to be a huge jump from 3DS to Switch, #TeamLetsGoEevee (the only right option :whitney:

sXmax58.gif

so adorable :giveup:

Big question, which Eeveelution though? :huntyga:

signing out

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Big question, which Eeveelution though? :huntyga:

I didn’t think this far :selena: 

200.gif

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

200.gif

This is a (art)pop quiz!

giphy-downsized.gif

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

200.gif

The hunty one of course:trollga:

tumblr_n1sma2vCFo1r76bvyo1_500.gif

River

ok I was thinking..

Maybe it's like a huge cross-regions game and we start in Kanto-Johto when we first buy the game and then they add the next region and gen with a DLC?

It's their only way to remodel the pokemon to a better "living" models with better textures and expressions etc.. you can't expect them to do it for 800+ pokemon

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived