Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

@Retron @ZeldaJ @DramaMonster @Gardevoir (you guys replied or reacted to my sad post about the box art before :laughga:)

OMG THEY REVEALED THE BOX ART FOR OCTOPATH TRAVELER AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL :udidnt:

DboxykDXkAcCZDc.jpg

I'm like crying :cryga: I'm so glad we aren't stuck with that plain black box that they had showing for ages :giveup:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Retron @ZeldaJ @DramaMonster @Gardevoir (you guys replied or reacted to my sad post about the box art before :laughga:)

DboxykDXkAcCZDc.jpg

I'm like crying :cryga: I'm so glad we aren't stuck with that plain black box that they had showing for ages :giveup:

So beautiful :pray: I’m so glad they revealed the actual box art and it’s not just the empty logo:giveup: when will Witness :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

DboxykDXkAcCZDc.jpg

That’s beautiful:excited2: I like the fact that it’s more muted colorwise compared to some of the other Switch box arts:flutter: It gives a nice contrast on the shelf:nick:

Retron
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Spoiler

DboxykDXkAcCZDc.jpg

It's great! Very Yoshitaka Amano-esque color palette.

final-fantasy-v-capa-bastidores.jpg?resi

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

DboxykDXkAcCZDc.jpg

:pray:

signing out

20 hours ago, Florian said:

Hey guys :hug: 

I'm supposed to buy the Switch next week ( :excited2: ) and I've been reading about it lately  because I'm in Canada rn but I move back to France in 2 months and I wanted to be sure that everything is compatible.

So tonight I found an interesting thread on a gaming forum about people changing their country on the Nintendo account to go to another country e-shop and buy games cheaper (like BotW is 69.99€ on the French e-shop, 59€ in Norway when converted, 49€ in the US but that's probably without the taxes). I also read that it could be less expensive to buy the games on Amazon. :emma: I'm just very confused :emma: 

How and where are you guys buying your games ? :emma: And are you changing your e-shop country ? :emma: 

I've actually bought a lot of my games on the French fnac because for example Botw was like 20€ cheaper there:hor:                 

I also bought my switch there for the same reason, but then I got it like 3 weeks late because French airport security thought my switch's battery was a time bomb:poot:

Florian
2 hours ago, Flooo said:

I've actually bought a lot of my games on the French fnac because for example Botw was like 20€ cheaper there:hor:                 

I also bought my switch there for the same reason, but then I got it like 3 weeks late because French airport security thought my switch's battery was a time bomb:poot:

Nnnnnnnnnnnn :air::air: Inb4 you have a "S" card on your head now :air: 

Spoiler

You're maybe not a terrorist but you're still the bomb :hor: 

I'm surprised that Australia is that expensive tbqh :oprah: What about the shipping cost ? :emma:

Florian
22 hours ago, Haroon said:

It's not region locked so you're fine, only thing you need to worry about is making sure that the AC adapter included with your system in Canada fits into your power supply things in France, if not then you'll need a converter but that's not a big deal :laughga:

I just get my games physically from either Nintendo themselves, GAME (biggest game retailer here, same as GameStop but a different name), or Argos (they sell pretty much everything) :shrug: 

Just a few days left :giveup: I'm so excited for us :woot:

Thanks for the answer Haroon :hug: Yeah, I already have few converters :laughga: I also hope I won't have issue with the Voltage since it's not the same in Europe and North America 

Flooo
5 hours ago, Florian said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnn  Inb4 you have a "S" card on your head now :air: 

Hide contents

You're maybe not a terrorist but you're still the bomb :hor: 

I'm surprised that Australia is that expensive tbqh :oprah: What about the shipping cost ? :emma:

probably:air: don't kill me macron:air:

and mess at everyone thinking im from Australia because of globalvision, im from germany:poot: 

Florian
13 hours ago, Flooo said:

probably:air: don't kill me macron:air:

and mess at everyone thinking im from Australia because of globalvision, im from germany:poot: 

It suddenly makes more sense that you're named Florian :air: (I think it's a quite common name there). Good that means you're even closer than I thought :lolly: 

-------------

Btw guys, if you want to play with me someday here is my friend code :hug: : SW-6570-4381-5722

Flooo
2 hours ago, Florian said:

It suddenly makes more sense that you're named Florian :air: (I think it's a quite common name there). Good that means you're even closer than I thought :lolly: 

-------------

Btw guys, if you want to play with me someday here is my friend code :hug: : SW-6570-4381-5722

definitely makes more sense than Australia:ladyhaha: 

consider yourself added:hug: lets have a mk tournament again soon guys!!

Retron

On the left is the US box art. Right is UK.

QvYttnz.jpg

What the heck, Nintendo? What kind of prudes do you think we are in the US that we can't handle some sexy underfoot?

Haroon
5 hours ago, Retron said:

On the left is the US box art. Right is UK.

QvYttnz.jpg

What the heck, Nintendo? What kind of prudes do you think we are in the US that we can't handle some sexy underfoot?

I think that's the first and last time I'll be hearing "sexy underfoot" :air:

5 hours ago, Flooo said:

definitely makes more sense than Australia:ladyhaha: 

consider yourself added:hug: lets have a mk tournament again soon guys!!

I'm free whenever after today :woohoo: In the evenings/night though

LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I think that's the first and last time I'll be hearing "sexy underfoot" :air:

I'm free whenever after today :woohoo: In the evenings/night though

:woohoo:

I´m up for some Mario Kart:nick:

Archived