game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Have anyone here buying the Switch controller in every colors available? I saw someone does that and thought that was something since those will cost about $550 plus tax altogether :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

Results for NA & EU Splatfest

tumblr_p5frg3TsE01u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5frg3TsE01u3akyno2_1280.jpg

The Splatfest results are in and Team Chicken has scrambled Team Egg, with a 2-1 win! Congratulations to the victors and thanks to everyone who participated!

I knew Egg wouldn’t win, especially with all these winning streaks :sis: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, JGD said:

I knew Egg wouldn’t win, especially with all these winning streaks :sis: 

I didn’t even bother playing much after I won almost every match... :emma:

signing out

Haroon
3 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

I finally got a Switch :sis: be happy for me fats

I only have two games though I need moreeee

YAY WELCOME :woot: What's your friend code and which 2 games did you get? :yay:

3 hours ago, Korok said:

I’m in love with splatoon’s online formula. The whole Pearl and Marina show thing is interesting and it makes the game feel really alive. The splatfest event was cool too! My team won 8)

Omg yes that was your first Splatfest! :giveup: They're great because each time there's a new Shifty Station stage and all of the other stages are in special Splatfest mode with their music and lighting and everything :flutter: Make sure to get to the max rank each time so you can secure the max number of sea snails each time :woohoo:

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Have anyone here buying the Switch controller in every colors available? I saw someone does that and thought that was something since those will cost about $550 plus tax altogether :giggle:

Aren't there only 3 available at the moment? :confused: Normal black, Splatoon 2 edition, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 edition :huh:

Also whats your friend code? :excited2:

Korok
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

YAY WELCOME :woot: What's your friend code and which 2 games did you get? :yay:

Omg yes that was your first Splatfest! :giveup: They're great because each time there's a new Shifty Station stage and all of the other stages are in special Splatfest mode with their music and lighting and everything :flutter: Make sure to get to the max rank each time so you can secure the max number of sea snails each time :woohoo:

Aren't there only 3 available at the moment? :confused: Normal black, Splatoon 2 edition, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 edition :huh:

What’s a shifty stage?

Haroon
13 minutes ago, Korok said:

What’s a shifty stage?

“Shifty Station” is the name of the stage :laughga: During Splatfest you battle on one of three stages randomly each time you get a match, two of them are normal stages that are available whenever you play Turf War or Ranked Mode and the last one is Shifty Station which is a one time special stage created specifically for that Splatfest :woohoo: The Shifty Station for this Chicken VS Egg Splatfest was the one with the 3 zones that the dome closed down on. So basically we’re never gonna be able to play on that stage again now that the Splatfest is over :omg: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

“Shifty Station” is the name of the stage :laughga: During Splatfest you battle on one of three stages randomly each time you get a match, two of them are normal stages that are available whenever you play Turf War or Ranked Mode and the last one is Shifty Station which is a one time special stage created specifically for that Splatfest :woohoo: The Shifty Station for this Chicken VS Egg Splatfest was the one with the 3 zones that the dome closed down on. So basically we’re never gonna be able to play on that stage again now that the Splatfest is over :omg: 

For once a shifty station I’ll miss.

Tragic. :cryga:

signing out

RAMROD
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

sksksks sorry, I meant the joy con, not the pro controller :giggle:

Hmm, I am still collecting experience atm, so friend code will be share when I am ready. Hope that's fine with you :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks sorry, I meant the joy con, not the pro controller :giggle:

Hmm, I am still collecting experience atm, so friend code will be share when I am ready. Hope that's fine with you :poot:

That seems a bit expensive unless they're counting the Super Mario Odyssey ones as the whole bundle because I don't think they sell the SMO red joy cons separately? :confused: These are the ones I can remember:

Normal grey
Red & blue (:derpga:)
Blue & red
Yellow
Pink & green
Green & pink
Super Mario Odyssey red

You don't need to be good at any of the games to add each other as friends, it's just nice to have everyone on each other's friend lists and know that a fellow Gaga fan is out there somewhere playing video games too :nick: If you're not comfortable sharing it that's completely fine as well, there's no pressure or anything :laughga: On a friend list or not, I hope you're having a kick ass time with whatever you're playing :flutter:

Korok

First day back to school and all I'm thinking about is Splatoon :interestinga:

edit: ordered a cute pair of doc marten-like boots. That guy made me pay a WHOLE 30k. I was broke but I look cute now. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
40 minutes ago, Korok said:

edit: ordered a cute pair of doc marten-like boots. That guy made me pay a WHOLE 30k. I was broke but I look cute now. 

Dollars?!:what:

Haroon
19 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I think he means in Splatoon when you order another user’s gear :happy: 

1 hour ago, Korok said:

YES told you it was amazing :giveup: Also download the Nintendo Switch app because they have gear available to order for in-game and a new item becomes available every 2 hours :gaycat: You can get gear with different main abilities through there :woot:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I think he means in Splatoon when you order another user’s gear :happy: 

:rip:

Korok
41 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Sis if I was spending 30k DOLLARS I would not be here rn

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, Korok said:

Sis if I was spending 30k DOLLARS I would not be here rn

You’re right. You would probably be in prison:lolga::stalkga: