Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
5 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

definitely do it if you really don’t like your island layout! i let someone i trust hold items that i wanted to keep, so i didn’t have to get all of them from scratch again. it was so worth it since my new layout is a lot better than my old one 

I like my layout but I’m just kinda stuck with my island right now. I have plan for it but it’s gonna take a lot of bells, a lot of terraforming, and a lot of time. It kinda makes me think it’d be easier to start from scratch from the beginning :messga:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N a t h a n

I just got Luigi's Mansion 3 last week from my roommate and my boyfriend just got me the new Paper Mario!

Both for my bday, so that's exciting!!

Haroon

@papergangster @PG lol @Eido @Modern Ecstasy2 @SonOfAphrodite @MAC @WORLDofGAGA @ChavaWM @Braianns @Knife @Jenina @ferretti @Aqua Mars

Added you all to my friend list and to the OP :party: Hope that's alright :yay: 

@Pamelaisley You weren't already in the OP but you were already on my friend list, so we must've added each other from 3DS :laughga:

On 7/13/2020 at 12:10 AM, SonOfAphrodite said:

Have been playing Bayonetta and Animal Crossing non stop since the lockdown :huntyga:

I need to get back into Bayonetta but there are so many other games to play and finish first :nooo:

On 7/14/2020 at 6:09 PM, PG lol said:

omg same!! I could only afford 2 games and they're what I chose haha!

TASTE :legend: 

On 7/16/2020 at 7:47 PM, papergangster said:

but is there anyone who wants to still play smash? 

Meee :woohoo: a bunch of us try to get together on weekends to play :happy:

On 7/16/2020 at 8:52 PM, Dolce Vita said:

y’all since i restarted my new horizons town i missed the wedding event, and since i found out you can time travel back to previous events im grinding the HELL out of it to get 615 crystals since i want like multiples of every item in each colour variation :rip:  

615 crystals :air: the dedication :air: The problem I have is that I keep everything and I have no space in storage but don't want to get rid of anything :emma:

On 7/17/2020 at 6:49 AM, Lion Heart said:

Donkey Kong Country has been added for Nintendo Switch Online players and the nostalgia is hitting me. :messga:

I never got to beat this game as a kid so I'm excited to see what I missed.

I don't think I've ever played that :omg: Only DK game I played was Tropical Freeze and that was AMAZING :giveup:

On 7/17/2020 at 6:51 AM, River said:

Paper Mario is fun, I love it so far :excited:

Hmm I'm thinking of getting that because I love the look and charm but I've watched reviews and they've made me less excited about it because of the combat, but then again I like the story and RPG parts :huh: What are your thoughts? :popcorn:

15 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

I just got Luigi's Mansion 3 last week from my roommate and my boyfriend just got me the new Paper Mario!

Both for my bday, so that's exciting!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :woot: :gayhat:

I loved Luigi's Mansion 3 so much :nick: Thinking about Paper Mario :gum:

Haroon
blackpink
36 minutes ago, Haroon said:

615 crystals :air: the dedication :air: The problem I have is that I keep everything and I have no space in storage but don't want to get rid of anything :emma::nooo:

haroon when i tell you i was exhausted by the time i got everything i needed :rip: i was this close to going on eBay and buying them from someone :air: 

GGD members 

My island is closed. 

Also does someone have Resident Evil 6? I don't want to play alone 

@aaron l @Aqua Mars @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @BalmungBard @Benji @Braianns @buttsicle @calmar @ChavaWM @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Daenerys @Darcklighter22 @darkgaga @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @Dolce Vita @edselink @Eido @FATCAT @ferretti @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Godmatica @homomo @ilocorB @JaneTheC @Jenina @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Kimchi Fetus @Knife @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LadyxGaGa @Lion Heart @LoanSPW @LoathingReality @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MAC @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @Modern Ecstasy2 @MonsterJay @MrGreen @msisux @Nicoo @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @Pamelaisley @papergangster @PG lol @Poker @PopMonstre @PoshLife @PrinceOfTheStorm @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @SonOfAphrodite @Staryu @StopCallingMe @StressedOut @Teal Ambition @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @Tom Nook @tthen @uo111 @vinster13 @Widows @Kiss @WORLDofGAGA @YourWhiskyMouth @Zander @Zed @Zilla

I opened a Smash Arena if someone wants to join... 

Arena name is Poupouland

CODE : 2503

Haroon
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

haroon when i tell you i was exhausted by the time i got everything i needed :rip: i was this close to going on eBay and buying them from someone :air: 

Wait, you can buy Animal Crossing stuff from eBay? :deadbanana: 

18 minutes ago, Eido said:

I opened a Smash Arena if someone wants to join... 

I’m at work otherwise I would :cryga: 

blackpink
20 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait, you can buy Animal Crossing stuff from eBay? :deadbanana: 

I’m at work otherwise I would :cryga: 

yep :rip: i recently found out there’s a whole community of people selling nook miles tickets and everything, it’s wild :air: 

River
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Hmm I'm thinking of getting that because I love the look and charm but I've watched reviews and they've made me less excited about it because of the combat, but then again I like the story and RPG parts :huh: What are your thoughts? :popcorn:

#Justice4PaperMario

The community killed the game for no reason, the battle system is repetitive yeah but it's fun and makes you actually think and plan your way while the clock is ticking, it's pretty difficult sometimes, I mean we love pokemon when the battle system is basic as hell and repetitive.

The game is beautiful, many wtf lol moments, the writing is funny and there's so much to do, I'm 4 hours in and was only able to beat the first world.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Haroon
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

yep :rip: i recently found out there’s a whole community of people selling nook miles tickets and everything, it’s wild :air: 

I actually love that just one game has birthed so many mini groups within it :toofunny: 

6 minutes ago, River said:

#Justice4PaperMario

The community killed the game for no reason, the battle system is repetitive yeah but it's fun and makes you actually think and plan your way while the clock is ticking, it's pretty difficult sometimes, I mean we love pokemon when the battle system is basic as hell and repetitive.

The game is beautiful, many wtf lol moments, the writing is funny and there's so much to do, I'm 4 hours in and was only able to beat the first world.

Okay firstly how DARE you bring Pokemon into this :grr: The Pokemon battle system is amazing, there are so many facets to it and it’s really deep, it’s not basic at all and it’s not repetitive because there are so many things that are factors in how it plays out :omg:

I think I’ll go and get it then, I just love the look and loved Thousand Year Door so much and enjoyed Super Paper Mario (didn’t go further than the first world/segment :flop:). It’ll be added to my backlog of games to play :awesome: 

River
Just now, Haroon said:

I actually love that just one game has birthed so many mini groups within it :toofunny: 

Okay firstly how DARE you bring Pokemon into this :grr: The Pokemon battle system is amazing, there are so many facets to it and it’s really deep, it’s not basic at all and it’s not repetitive because there are so many things that are factors in how it plays out :omg:

I think I’ll go and get it then, I just love the look and loved Thousand Year Door so much and enjoyed Super Paper Mario (didn’t go further than the first world/segment :flop:). It’ll be added to my backlog of games to play :awesome: 

uh oh oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

oopsy sorry lol

but don't see it as a similar game to TYD, it's totally different, like how Galaxy, Sunshine and Odyssey are different.

"backlog" is a scary word, I bought a ps4 so now it's even bigger :fatcat:

River

BTW EVERYONE TOMORROW DIRECT

I have my sources

Be ready for possible Pikmin, Metroid, new Smash fighter, no Bayo 3 news

calmar
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

Anyone free and up for playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Super Smash Bros Ultimate together online in about 10 hours? :excited: Also the 'Follower' thing reset for some reason so come and re-follow this thread and let's revive our gaming hub :woohoo:

I don't have those games :noparty: And remember I didn't pay for an online thing anyway.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived