game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

So apparently we aren't getting our results until Europe finishes :selena: I was expecting them at least an hour after.

STOP CHANGING RULES, NINTENDO! :grr:

This is fine.. It's all fine 143gugw.jpg

signing out

Haroon

Just woke up a short while ago and it's 7:20AM and I've played only one battle for Splatfest and it ends at 3PM but I have errands to run :gum: I'M SO STRESSED :cryga:

Haroon
10 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

All you have to do is to do a custom battle below the friends option, and if we want a password, set one and post it here, so eight of us can play any mode we like, and you can set maps/modes/change gear or weapon etc! :flop:

Thank you :worship2: Definitely gonna be doing this. You guys can go ahead and make a room and notify everyone in the Switch list in the OP too though, because my cousin is staying round and because I barely ever see him I'm playing Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4 and Super Mario 3D World on Wii U with him :laughga: Maybe I can do this later at night or something. It's unfortunate that Splatoon is such a one player game, like all other shooters are at least 2 when you go online on local play :spin: 

Tom Nook

Omg Team Flight won?giphy.gif?w=670

:woot: 

Part of the winning team for two out of the three SplatFests. :whitney: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm

I used both of my Ink Recovery Up main drink tickets, and used the brand it's most likely to land on and 

Spoiler

None of them were the ability :grr:

signing out

Any guides I can read with different play styles + recommended equipment, weapons, and abilities I should go for? I don't play Splatoon enough to know :gum: 

Tom Nook
28 minutes ago, JGD said:

Any guides I can read with different play styles + recommended equipment, weapons, and abilities I should go for? I don't play Splatoon enough to know :gum: 

http://heavy.com/games/2017/07/splatoon-2-the-best-gear-abilities-you-should-use-skills-passive/

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/22-08-2017-splatoon-2-weapons-guide-best-weapons

you can also check out the Wiki to find more information :lolly:

https://splatoonwiki.org/

PrinceOfTheStorm

Okay, so I sent FR to everyone! :hug:

Hopefully we can try to organize something we can all play together on the Switch sooner or later. :sweat:

signing out

6 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

Okay, so I sent FR to everyone! :hug:

Hopefully we can try to organize something we can all play together on the Switch sooner or later. :sweat:

We should totally form a GGD squad on Splatoon :tony:

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, JGD said:

We should totally form a GGD squad on Splatoon :tony:

Watch out Inkopolis here comes the Little Squidsters :sis:

tenor.gif

Archived