Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

well Mario Maker 2 is coming out tomorrow. :woohoo:

Make sure to make courses and share them here, I'd be delighted to see what hell you guys bring upon in level creation :messga:

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Make sure to make courses and share them here, I'd be delighted to see what hell you guys bring upon in level creation :messga:

Gotta stop being lazy and get a stylus soon :messga:

I love physical copies but not sure whether to go physical or digital on this one. It seems like that game you could just pick up for short periods of time between ****.

DiegoMonster
6 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

5 hours ago, tthen said:

Gotta stop being lazy and get a stylus soon :messga:

I love physical copies but not sure whether to go physical or digital on this one. It seems like that game you could just pick up for short periods of time between ****.

I don’t see myself buying the game because of two reasons: I’m lazy af and I get frustrated every time I can’t finish a Mario level :saladga:

Florian
28 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I don’t see myself buying the game because of two reasons: I’m lazy af and I get frustrated every time I can’t finish a Mario level :saladga:

I can relate on a spiritual level :saladga:

Meruk Holland

I finally got another character into Elite Smash, after getting the Belmonts there. I'll be honest, I really was not expecting my third elite character to be Little Mac. Maybe because he's really simple while being fast and strong, it helps to learn how to read opponents and react better. 

tumblr_pib7dnWATE1tp6krpo1_r1_400.png

Haroon

Had my uncle and more cousins staying over so I've barely been on GGD or been able to play anything, I feel so lost :giveup:

I've beaten Vah Medoh in Breath of the Wild now though and finished exploring Hebra :party: Gonna move onto exploring south of there after I complete Ultra Moon. Just finished the first island, gonna move onto Akala Island now and get stuff done. Basically I want to train up great competitive Pokemon before SwordShield come out :yay: inb4 none of the ones I train up are even in the Pokedex :flop:

Haroon

Also I got this the other day and had a meltdown :rip:

ED761-E73-76-C9-4189-BCF0-2509-BDCE7140.

I've waited so long :cryga: At first when they announced it'd have a physical edition, then they cancelled it, then they announced that it'd be released after all, then I thought it was being released a month ago and waited for the wrong release date, and now the actual release date that I waited for has been pushed back :giveup:

River
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

Also I got this the other day and had a meltdown :rip:

ED761-E73-76-C9-4189-BCF0-2509-BDCE7140.

I've waited so long :cryga: At first when they announced it'd have a physical edition, then they cancelled it, then they announced that it'd be released after all, then I thought it was being released a month ago and waited for the wrong release date, and now the actual release date that I waited for has been pushed back :giveup:

There was a mess with the cartridge, they didn't fill it with all the game so people required to download some extra 2gb, so they postponed all the future shipments and the Europe release to fix that and to give the full game on the cartridge without any additional download..

Ok Mario Maker 2 is everything, so addicting and everything is on point, story mode is just so fun and creative, I'm just diving into this.

@ZacharyMonster

I made a course called Super Smash - Vs. The Bowsers

The ID is B8X-G3X-RNF

Please tell me what you think :laughga:

I have 100+ plays so far in this course

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Super Smash Bros Ultimate in 10 hours? :party:

@aaron l @alienwhore @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @Benji @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @edselink @FATCAT @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @GUY Gaga @homomo @hotgossip @ilocorB @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LoanSPW @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @msisux @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @Staryu @StressedOut @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @tthen @TROLLGA @uo111 @Widows Kiss @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zander @Zelda

@Eido I saw in another thread that you said that you had a Switch, would you like to join our warm and fuzzy Nintendo family? :nick: We discuss whatever gaming stuff we want here and play together too :happy:

On 6/23/2019 at 8:17 PM, Auralegends said:

@Haroon how do you make those "tag everybody in this chat" messages? 

Sorry I just saw this :omg: I just manually type and tag everyone from the OP :laughga:

DiegoMonster
55 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Super Smash Bros Ultimate in 10 hours? :party:

@aaron l @alienwhore @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @Benji @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @edselink @FATCAT @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @GUY Gaga @homomo @hotgossip @ilocorB @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LoanSPW @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @msisux @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @Staryu @StressedOut @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @tthen @TROLLGA @uo111 @Widows Kiss @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zander @Zelda

@Eido I saw in another thread that you said that you had a Switch, would you like to join our warm and fuzzy Nintendo family? :nick: We discuss whatever gaming stuff we want here and play together too :happy:

Sorry I just saw this :omg: I just manually type and tag everyone from the OP :laughga:

I’m in ! 

Auralegends
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

So around 10 P.M. CEST then? I'm in :awesome:

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Yeahhh hiiiii 

Though I can't today for Mario kart I have to move my things 

Haroon
17 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

So around 10 P.M. CEST then? I'm in :awesome:

Yeah and yay :woohoo:

9 minutes ago, Eido said:

Yeahhh hiiiii 

Though I can't today for Mario kart I have to move my things 

That’s alright :happy: What’s your friend code? I’ll add you to my friend list and to the OP :excited:

Archived