Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
On 6/19/2019 at 3:20 AM, msisux said:

AND MARIO MAKER 2!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was 100% set on that but I'm not so sure anymore :emma: It's just I'm not a creative person and sitting there trying to create an interesting level would be quite frustrating for me :saladga: There are sooo many options and objects and everything, I'd be overwhelmed and breakdown :deadbanana:

On 6/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, tthen said:

I'd suggest bumping Cadence up to for sure if it's anything like Crypt of the Necrodancer (planning on finishing Crypt first before Cadence)

Oooh how is that? I like how it's got a lot of music going on but I'm not so sure other than that :omg:

On 6/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, DiegoMonster said:

And most of them are between September and November .. especially September has so many releases :bradley:

rip mt wallet indeed, thank god my birthday is the 17th of that month so I could ask for a game :vegas:

Beautiful months they will be :legend:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I thought I was 100% set on that but I'm not so sure anymore :emma: It's just I'm not a creative person and sitting there trying to create an interesting level would be quite frustrating for me :saladga: There are sooo many options and objects and everything, I'd be overwhelmed and breakdown :deadbanana:

There's apparently a story mode included, and a huge part of the fun comes from playing tons of stages shared by others, so not being creative enough to make a stage shouldn't be a huge issue 

21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oooh how is that? I like how it's got a lot of music going on but I'm not so sure other than that :omg:

It's very rhythm based, but a ton of fun. The play style is pretty unique so I suggest checking out a few gameplay vids to see how it works.

Haroon

So I restarted Pokemon Ultra Moon and then 10mins later my handheld ran out of battery and I went to go get the charger and I can't find it :rip: They don't even sell the charger on the official Nintendo site, what the hell :deadbanana: So yeah I've just ordered the charger on Amazon but I'm pressed because I was FINALLY ready to actually play through the game and this happened right at the beginning :air: Knowing my luck I'll find my charger as soon as the new one arrives :saladga:

On 6/19/2019 at 9:45 AM, OneC said:

Yesterday I pre-order the Limit Edition of Link's Awakening :flutter:  I loooooove a book related to illustration, graphic design and all that :wub: 

Omg yes I saw that and it looks so cool :giveup: I'm contemplating where to get that or just the standalone physical edition, I love art books and stuff too but it also comes with a steel case and I don't use those so that'd be wasted and I don't like wastage :flop: I got an ad on GGD for the amiibo and I don't purchase amiibo anyway but omg it's SO ADORABLE :nick:

730760_gen_a.png

3 hours ago, tthen said:

There's apparently a story mode included, and a huge part of the fun comes from playing tons of stages shared by others, so not being creative enough to make a stage shouldn't be a huge issue 

It's very rhythm based, but a ton of fun. The play style is pretty unique so I suggest checking out a few gameplay vids to see how it works.

Hmm true but then I already have New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe to play through and there's only so much 2D Mario platforming I can do :gum: I'll see how it goes I guess, I love the ideas and everything behind it but I'm just not so sure if it's something that I can really take full advantage of :huh:

Yay thanks, I'll have a look :music: I like the art style and the bopping, now that the new one has Zelda ingrained in it it's already appealing to me way more :laughga:

theadamcreator

I just bought Splatoon 2 and I am SHOOKTH  by the fact that it doesn't have local multiplayer, i mostly bought it to play with my cousin... *insert ganja i feel very attacked gif*

Haroon
3 hours ago, theadamcreator said:

I just bought Splatoon 2 and I am SHOOKTH  by the fact that it doesn't have local multiplayer, i mostly bought it to play with my cousin... *insert ganja i feel very attacked gif*

Yeah it’s mainly an online co-op game :sweat: They do have a local mode (‘The Shoal’ I think it’s called) but it’s very limited, I only tried it on Splatoon 1 and it was some balloon popping game, not sure what it is on Splatoon 2, haven’t even tried it :emma:

theadamcreator
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

Yeah it’s mainly an online co-op game :sweat: They do have a local mode (‘The Shoal’ I think it’s called) but it’s very limited, I only tried it on Splatoon 1 and it was some balloon popping game, not sure what it is on Splatoon 2, haven’t even tried it :emma:

Apparently the only way to play local multiplayer is with 2 switches and 2 copies of the game so she will probably not happen... but the online tho its so fun :huntyga:

River

Cadence of Hyrule is a masterpiece, so much fun, interesting gameplay and THE MUSIC wow just wow

Can't wait for Mario Maker 2!!! @Haroon I'm not really buying it for creating but more for playing the creations of others, some people are making so many amazing levels and the best - the trolling ones lol

Buy it so we can play online together once the online with friends update will arrive :party:

I'm also planning to buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, the gameplay looks very nice, I like hack and slash and it's similar to this genre.

So I'm buyign a voucher today.. and another next month before the offer ends.. so I could also buy Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion..

Pokemon I'll force my dad to buy it for me the legend of zelda link GIF

Anyway.. nintendo is killing my pocket and there are many old game that I want.

And somehow I need to add Spyro to the list

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
16 hours ago, theadamcreator said:

Apparently the only way to play local multiplayer is with 2 switches and 2 copies of the game so she will probably not happen... but the online tho its so fun :huntyga:

The online is where it's at for Splatoon 2 :legend: Endless hours of fun :woot:

10 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I miss the gaming nights with you all :( 

Same it's been like 2 weeks :giveup: My cousins are staying over so I don't think I can do tonight unless it's late (after midnight our time), they should be leaving tomorrow I think so tomorrow evening/night is good for me possibly :huh:

10 hours ago, River said:

Can't wait for Mario Maker 2!!! @Haroon I'm not really buying it for creating but more for playing the creations of others, some people are making so many amazing levels and the best - the trolling ones lol

Buy it so we can play online together once the online with friends update will arrive :party:

I'm also planning to buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, the gameplay looks very nice, I like hack and slash and it's similar to this genre.

That's true I guess, I'll try playing through New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe first though :laughga: Mario Maker 2 just isn't exciting me as much as it did when the first footage stuff was shown, maybe it's because of the stress of the backlog :emma:

The Marvel game looks nice, I'm getting the one with the keychain and sticker sheet (on the Nintendo store site) for my nephews, they love Marvel and all of the superheroes :D

I'm giving them these today:

4-58.jpg

pTRUCA1-27359306_alternate5_enh-z6.jpg

There are 3 of them old enough to play with toys like this and there were 3 versions (Mario in a kart, Mario on a motorcycle, and Luigi in a kart) but the third one (Luigi in a kart) was out of stock so they'll have to share 2 between them. Not looking forward to the fights and arguments :deadbanana:

tthen

Just finished Bayo 2 after putting it off for some time( :poot:) and the talent both games have. Bayo 3 better come through. Gonna try to finally finish Undertale today or tomorrow so I can spend the 2 months left before Astral Chain working my way through botw :selena:

Haroon

I was looking at my Friend Suggestions from 3DS and it looks like @Ibo got a Switch :green:

DiegoMonster
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

The online is where it's at for Splatoon 2 :legend: Endless hours of fun :woot:

Same it's been like 2 weeks :giveup: My cousins are staying over so I don't think I can do tonight unless it's late (after midnight our time), they should be leaving tomorrow I think so tomorrow evening/night is good for me possibly :huh:

That's true I guess, I'll try playing through New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe first though :laughga: Mario Maker 2 just isn't exciting me as much as it did when the first footage stuff was shown, maybe it's because of the stress of the backlog :emma:

The Marvel game looks nice, I'm getting the one with the keychain and sticker sheet (on the Nintendo store site) for my nephews, they love Marvel and all of the superheroes :D

4-58.jpg

There are 3 of them old enough to play with toys like this and there were 3 versions (Mario in a kart, Mario on a motorcycle, and Luigi in a kart) but the third one (Luigi in a kart) was out of stock so they'll have to share 2 between them. Not looking forward to the fights and arguments :deadbanana:

I’m on holidays until Monday so tag me whenever you want to play ! 

River
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

4-58.jpg

My backlog is crazy, I keep on buying games, I have so many unfinished ones because I just buy new ones and playing the new over the old I mean, I just finished World of Light finally lol I kinda forced myself

But give a chance to MM2, it's really going to be a great experience!!

btw, Hot Wheels are about to release the MK version

mario-kart-playset.original.jpg

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
On 6/22/2019 at 10:07 AM, tthen said:

Just finished Bayo 2 after putting it off for some time( :poot:) and the talent both games have. Bayo 3 better come through. Gonna try to finally finish Undertale today or tomorrow so I can spend the 2 months left before Astral Chain working my way through botw :selena:

That scheduling :applause: When will I? :bradley:

19 hours ago, Florian said:

Anyone would be on to play in like 3h30-4h ? :party: 

I couldn’t because my cousins are here :omg: I might be able to tonight in like 9 hours :huh:

16 hours ago, River said:

My backlog is crazy, I keep on buying games, I have so many unfinished ones because I just buy new ones and playing the new over the old I mean, I just finished World of Light finally lol I kinda forced myself

But give a chance to MM2, it's really going to be a great experience!!

btw, Hot Wheels are about to release the MK version

Same, to get the delivery of my 3DS charger free (I hate paying for delivery :emma:) I had to spend more so I bought The World Ends With You: Final Remix :rip: I started playing BotW again though and I’m enjoying exploring again, just hope I don’t randomly drop it again for ages like last time, because I actually like it a lot :laughga:

I probably will really, I’m a sucker for hype :toofunny: Oooh I’ve never played with Hot Wheels so I don’t know how fun they’d find it, but I’ll ask and look into it - thanks :happy:

Archived