💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River
8 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

I would rather have the games delayed than deal with the reality of the situation. Nintendo does not like to rush their releases for reasons such as this.

exactly.

Especially when the 3DS games were pretty much unfinished and it just felt like we were on beta during XY, ORAS and SM, like USUM is really the only game that used all the 3DS resources and was somehow finished.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
3 minutes ago, River said:

exactly.

Especially when the 3DS games were pretty much unfinished and it just felt like we were on beta during XY, ORAS and SM, like USUM is really the only game that used all the 3DS resources and was somehow finished.

I'd say that USUM were finished because they were already using the SM template to work with. So there wasn't THAT much new content to implement.

Wasn't the entire pokedex's walking animations leaked years ago? The excuses just don't make sense. The BotW team should just take over GameFreak's team.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

ilocorB
On 6/9/2019 at 8:54 AM, Haroon said:

Sorry I did not see! I won’t have internet for 2 weeks so I don’t think I’ll be able to play with you guys soon, but please keep tagging me! 

River
16 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

I'd say that USUM were finished because they were already using the SM template to work with. So there wasn't THAT much new content to implement.

Wasn't the entire pokedex's walking animations leaked years ago? The excuses just don't make sense. The BotW team should just take over GameFreak's team.

Or Xenoblade team, they did an amazing job and in a very short time.

Yeah all the assets are there, they just need to update the texture and to balance some pokemon, I'm ok with no Z-Moves but NOT OK WITH NO MEGAS!! they can balance the megas easily or just exclude them from the dynamax.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

tthen

Just started playing Crypt of the Necrodancer (80% off right now)  and **** it's a ton of fun. Picked up Rocket League and Hollow Knight too since those were also steals. The gold version  of Mario Rabbids is at $20 right now. Is it worth picking up?

Haroon
On 6/11/2019 at 8:20 PM, Zander said:

Totally missed the two new pokemon we got today.

An electric type Corgi called Yamper (:sara:)

And this thing straight from the depths of hell - dark/fairy called Impidimp

Omg I love them both :giveup: Yamper reminds me of a cute version of Electrike :laughga:

Impidimp is like the derpier and gayer version of Sableye :toofunny:

On 6/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, Meruk Holland said:

Bad News, Nobody. Masuda has stated that if a Pokemon is not in the Galar Pokedex, then it cannot be brought into Sword and Shield. Furthermore, this will be the case for all future Pokemon games. Pick a god and pray for your favorite Pokemon to get in the Galar Dex. 

I was freaking out at this until the part about them still being able to get into Pokemon Home, so they'll still be able to move on to a future game thankfully :omg: Does that mean they won't be including the National Dex after the main game or in a later patch though? That seems a bit weird and limiting :huh:

msisux

Guess who finally has a Switch?! :sis:

I bought Super Mario Odyssey to go with it, but might download another game or two since Nintendo has a sale right now!

tthen
6 hours ago, msisux said:

I bought Super Mario Odyssey to go with it, but might download another game or two since Nintendo has a sale right now!

Welcome to the Nintencult :poot: definitely pick up Mario Kart on the eshop since it's going for 40 bucks with the sale (down from 60). Crypt of the Necrodancer is another fun game worth checking out (80% off right now). I don't think Smash is on sale, but it's THE game any Switch owner must have.

Haroon

Don’t forget guys, it’s the penultimate Splatfest on Splatoon 2 right now. It’s Kids VS Grown-Ups :awesome:

8 hours ago, msisux said:

YAAAY WELCOME :woot: What’s your friend code? :excited:

If you’re gonna get another game now then I’d recommend between these 3 because of play length and/or replayability:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild :flutter:

msisux
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

Don’t forget guys, it’s the penultimate Splatfest on Splatoon 2 right now. It’s Kids VS Grown-Ups :awesome:

YAAAY WELCOME :woot: What’s your friend code? :excited:

If you’re gonna get another game now then I’d recommend between these 3 because of play length and/or replayability:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild :flutter:

SW-7968-4422-2301

I was going to wait a few weeks for more games, but already ended up getting Mario Kart, Smash, Undertale, and a few demos :poot::oops:

It’ll be so much fun playing with you guys soon! :D

Haroon

So I was thinking earlier today and it hit me (late, I know :flop:) how we have so many amazing games on the horizon :giveup: I'm definitely gonna be getting:

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Astral Chain
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch
- Pokemon Shield

Goodbye wallet and goodbye (what remains of my) life :vegas:

On 6/17/2019 at 2:10 AM, msisux said:

SW-7968-4422-2301

I was going to wait a few weeks for more games, but already ended up getting Mario Kart, Smash, Undertale, and a few demos :poot::oops:

It’ll be so much fun playing with you guys soon! :D

Adding you to the OP now and to my friend list in a bit :woohoo:

Omg YES :woot: We'll definitely get something going this weekend :excited2:

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So I was thinking earlier today and it hit me (late, I know :flop:) how we have so many amazing games on the horizon :giveup: I'm definitely gonna be getting:

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Astral Chain
- Pokemon Shield

And most of them are between September and November .. especially September has so many releases :bradley:

rip mt wallet indeed, thank god my birthday is the 17th of that month so I could ask for a game :vegas:

msisux
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Astral Chain
- Pokemon Shield

AND MARIO MAKER 2!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I pre-order the Limit Edition of Link's Awakening :flutter:  I loooooove a book related to illustration, graphic design and all that :wub: 

I'm going to buy for sure:

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild  (The first one, I don't have it yet :huntyga:)
- Pokemon Sword
- Dragon Quest XI

And my "maybe someday I'm going to buy" list  :huntyga:

- Spyro
- Ni No Kuni
- Cadence of Hyrule
- Fire Emblem

tthen
6 hours ago, OneC said:

And my "maybe someday I'm going to buy" list  :huntyga:

- Spyro
- Ni No Kuni
- Cadence of Hyrule
- Fire Emblem

I'd suggest bumping Cadence up to for sure if it's anything like Crypt of the Necrodancer (planning on finishing Crypt first before Cadence)

Archived