TheOriginalOne
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What the hell my controller isn’t working :duck:

i tried to protect you :/

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

My last one after this before I embarrass myself anymore by body slamming off the edge into oblivion :selena:

Craven Moorecox

I flopped... I was playing world of Warcraft and forgot 

Haroon
7 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I flopped... I was playing world of Warcraft and forgot 

Nerd :huntyga:

River

1 day left :party:

today I come back home

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Hey guys :D

I need your expert help. My friend was showing me their switch and I'm even more convinced I want one so I've been looking. :giveup: Do they ever do updated consoles? Like should I be waiting for a newer release or something? I wanna wait for a sale but I want one now :air: and are there different versions I should be getting over others? :oprah:

also hi @Haroon I wanted to talk in a place where we weren't comething for each other's blood :toofunny: :awesome:

River
24 minutes ago, Bear said:

I need your expert help. My friend was showing me their switch and I'm even more convinced I want one so I've been looking. :giveup: Do they ever do updated consoles? Like should I be waiting for a newer release or something? I wanna wait for a sale but I want one now :air: and are there different versions I should be getting over others? :oprah:

also hi @Haroon I wanted to talk in a place where we weren't comething for each other's blood :toofunny: :awesome:

Wait until the end of the E3, there are rumors about the Switch Pro but it can be false, a newer Switch will come eventually but we don’t know when.

All the Switches are the same except for some cosmetic changes like

neon (red and blue) joy cons

grey joycons

games exclusive like pokemon let’s go eevee/pikachi version with brown and yellow joycons with pikachi and eevee pic on the doc

i suggest you just to buy it, or maybe from tomorrow some retailers like amazon will do a E3 sale until the end of the week

16 minutes ago, River said:

Wait until the end of the E3, there are rumors about the Switch Pro but it can be false, a newer Switch will come eventually but we don’t know when.

All the Switches are the same except for some cosmetic changes like

neon (red and blue) joy cons

grey joycons

games exclusive like pokemon let’s go eevee/pikachi version with brown and yellow joycons with pikachi and eevee pic on the doc

i suggest you just to buy it, or maybe from tomorrow some retailers like amazon will do a E3 sale until the end of the week

ahhhh interesting :oprah: thanks :hug: 

if there is a chance there will a new one release I'll wait for now. Either to buy the newer one or to get the older one on sale :sweat: Exciting though :excited2:

River
2 minutes ago, Bear said:

ahhhh interesting :oprah: thanks :hug: 

if there is a chance there will a new one release I'll wait for now. Either to buy the newer one or to get the older one on sale :sweat: Exciting though :excited2:

if this week there are no news so a new one will come in late 2020

Haroon
3 hours ago, Bear said:

OMG MATT IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE ON THE CUSP OF GETTING A SWITCH :woot: :woot: :woot:

To be honest they’ve never updated their home consoles but they’ve updated their handheld consoles a lot (DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS, 2DS XL, etc) but the Switch is a hybrid so it could go either way :toofunny: I agree with @River to wait until E3 to see if there are any new announcements, if not then just get the current one, it’s great as it is anyway and if anything you can just trade in and upgrade in the future.

When you get it I’d highly recommend getting the actual console from GAME though because their bundles are most worth it pennywise :party: But when getting games always price check and compare with Argos and Currys and the official Nintendo store to get the cheapest price :yay:

Archived