Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River

okkkkkkkk it looks much much better and polished so far compare to the 3DS games.

I'm actually excited.

The dynamic wild area is cool, so I guess no more same routes with the same pokemon with just % differences.

Camera control is awesome, finally.

So you can see wild pokemon and also not when it's in the grass, cool.

You can't walk with a pokemon it seems.

PLEASE NEW MEGA WTF

I like the sword one, but it's annoying that he has a sword in it's mouth all the time :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

The giant pokemon feature is weird, like it's nice, but it's so gimmicky, oh well I guess we will do some raids together :woot:

Haroon

The biggest thing for me is that we’ll be able to control the camera and explore more freely :udidnt: How amazing and overdue :giveup:

Not sure about the Dynamax thing, I mean it looks epic and cinematic but I preferred Megaevolutions - wonder if they’ll go together or if they’ll get rid of Megas or what :huh:

The new Pokemon seem cool but I wanted to see more :selena: Not Corviknight looking like a bad evil omen and it turns out to be the designated HM Fly Pokemon :deadbanana:

The legendary Pokemon are nice but seem a bit small? Love the patterns and colouring though :flutter:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Everything we ever needed, thank you Gagaus and Bradus for blessing us:ally:

image_14524a18-759e-4c36-9196-3220c22481

Zander

I thought it was quite interesting how they have a English guy as the art director for S&S and not Japanese - which makes me think we'll get some really good Pokemon because of it being based on the UK etc... and the designs seem less extreme and digimon-esq like they have been and were in S&M.

Also love things like Football-like stadiums, Elderflower pokemon, royal crest inspired legendaries etc... can't wait for more things like that. :party:

Haroon

The designs of Gossifleur and Eldegoss are fabulous :gaycat: Hoping they have stats to match :gum:

Haroon

Also wanted to see something about version exclusive Pokemon :laughga:

Which version are you guys gravitating towards so far? :popcorn:

Zander
Just now, Haroon said:

Why not both? :ally:

D8TPAD2X4AAArOf?format=jpg&name=medium

Logan
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

To be fair there are still 5 months till the game so they need more trailers for hype. 

I was critical of the original trailer we got in the beginning because it made it look like the 3DS games, but now we can see it's actually a lot more open. 

DiegoMonster

The new Pokemon look amazing and really well thought and made, they don’t seem a mix of other Pokemon, they are unique! 

The dynamax thing at first I was like WTF is this mess, but as soon as we were told that we would be able to team up and beat those big pokemon then hey I’m here for some online raid hunts with my ggd fellows !

the wild areas are the highlight for me. It looks like the open world we all wanted and maybe that would introduce us to a full open world in a near future ? Also YESSSS CAMERA CONTROL 

I love the professor :diane: 

and the legendaries look pretty fine to me, annoys me a bit that the sword version has literally a sword in his mouth the whole time and makes it asimetric but it’s not a big deal.

im getting Sword for sure ! 

21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I have both preorder :huntyga: I just wanna know exactly what you said, the exclusive Pokémon in each version. After watching this direct I prefer Sword only for the legendary, looks like a good doggo with a toy :ladyhaha:

River

The legendary are so lazy

like one it’s a mix of Keldeo with Solgaleo and the other with Rockruff evo

Archived