Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone manage to play Dark Souls during the network test thing? I tried but it kept failing, and then it ended :rip:

On 9/26/2018 at 2:42 AM, Punktious said:

Rocket League maybe!

Mess why didn't I think of this one :flop:

On 9/26/2018 at 2:44 AM, Punktious said:

Nabbit is a side character from NSMBU. He steals items or Toads on the course

NabbitNSMBU.png

Ravio is from A Link Between Worlds, who loans out items to the player to use in dungeons

latest?cb=20131116055735

They really do look nearly the same though

Ahhh I forgot exactly what Ravio looked like, it's been a while since I finished A Link Between Worlds :laughga: Thanks a lot :worship2:

Florian
Cuchulainn
25 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I’ll be drunk af so probably yes

The only time when drink-driving is funny :lmao:

aaron l

I need help

I got 20$ gift from Amazon because the delivery went to a wrong address..

So I want to buy a game now, an exclusive is better, something like SMO is possible or like Zelda, something exciting and with many hours.. I thought about Splatoon but idk, it feels like the gameplay is repeatable..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

9 minutes ago, River said:

I need help

I got 20$ gift from Amazon because the delivery went to a wrong address..

So I want to buy a game now, an exclusive is better, something like SMO is possible or like Zelda, something exciting and with many hours.. I thought about Splatoon but idk, it feels like the gameplay is repeatable..

If you find Mario Kart repetitive then it’s the same as Splatoon 2, they both have a few modes and the main fun is playing online, but even though you’re playing the same maps and modes it’s still fun because each match is different :party: 

Octopath Traveler has a lot of hours too and it’s my game of the year so far :flutter: I haven’t played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but it’s got positive reviews and a lot of hours if @ZacharyMonster‘s play activity is anything to go by :laughga:

Archived