💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
Just now, uo111 said:

Baby park is so scary.

I did bad at the start and then got like 5 stars in a row and still ended up 6th :sharon: Congratulations too :applause: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don’t think I’ve ever played this consistently bad on Mario Kart online ever :wtfga: Need to go after 2 more :omg:

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I did bad at the start and then got like 5 stars in a row and still ended up 6th :sharon: Congratulations too :applause: 

I swear I keep getting down to 11th on the last lap and then getting a bullet bill that puts me in 5th or 6th :')

I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster right now.

6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG 1ST :giveup: I forgot what that even felt like :air:

LOL, as I get last :')

Enjoy it bb, it was well earned.

Also, that smash direct slayed me hard. I haven't mentioned it on here yet.

River

Guys, in case you don't know there is a Reddit that posting many deals for the Switch

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitchDeals/

You may find many games for a cheaper price, on different eShops, eBay, digital download from some websites..

It's amazing, I saved a lot of money when I bought my games..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

23 hours ago, Haroon said:

@tthen I got an email about the preorder of the SSBU special edition opening! It has the game and steelbook case and special edition GameCube controller and adapter :excited:

05898483_59_DD_47_DE_90_B4_9988223259_DF

Also mess at Nintendo selling the game by itself for £59.99 when it's available at other retailers for £49.99-£54.99 :rip:

Apparently only the UK store have it up for preorder (which is fine since I have family coming back from the UK in December anyways), but the entire bundle with the Gamecube controller and everything is for £89.99 :giveup: God save my wallet :toofunny:

Haroon
41 minutes ago, tthen said:

Apparently only the UK store have it up for preorder (which is fine since I have family coming back from the UK in December anyways), but the entire bundle with the Gamecube controller and everything is for £89.99 :giveup: God save my wallet :toofunny:

Mess I just spent 10 minutes getting prices from other retailers for the separate parts and trying to work out what would be the cheapest and they all equal over £89.99, so yeah turns out the bundle is the cheapest way after all, even if you factor in the fact that Nintendo are selling the game alone for £5-10 more than other retailers :rip:

edit: NOOO I just went to preorder it because of finding out that it's the cheapest option and it's now out of stock :nooo: SHOULD'VE BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE :cryga:

13 hours ago, Haroon said:

it's now out of stock

WHAT

NNNNNNNNNN

you know what **** it I'll just wait for the US to get it if they ever do

Haroon
5 hours ago, tthen said:

WHAT

NNNNNNNNNN

you know what **** it I'll just wait for the US to get it if they ever do

I went to their Live Chat help service and asked when/if they’ll be back in stock and the person said that they’re trying to get a hold of more stock to sell but aren’t sure WHEN it’ll be coming through and couldn’t give an exact date, so it looks like I’ll be refreshing on the page everyday :deadbanana: 

YourWhiskyMouth

GGD Nintendo squad,

Looking for recommendations. I am driving from Chicago to NYC next week and need a new timekiller switch game during the drive. Keep in mind there will be no online capabilities.

I have and liked: Odyssey, BOTW, MK8, & DK Tropical Freeze.

Looking at:

Skyrim

Stardew Valley

Rocket League

Splatoon 2

Captain Toad

LA Noire

Mario + Rabbids

Mario Tennis

Xenoblade 2

Bayonetta

I know that’s a huge list lol but am open to any and all suggestions even if not listed. Argue for your favorite! Many thanks! :firega:

Meruk Holland

Alright, so normally I don't take much stock into leakers, even when something they said turns out to be true. Everyone can get lucky after all. But the following is something that I want to be true in the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Do not read if you don't want to be even potentially spoiled.

Spoiler

So on 4chan's /v/, this guy said he worked at CEO, and was setting up the demo for the Smash Ultimate. He said that he saw Richter, K Rool, and Dark Samus. Additionally, he also said he said the names Sirnight (which is Gardevoir's Japanese name) with an echo fighter attached, that echo being Gothitelle. Finally, he said that there was a Mario2 on the roster, but admitted he didn't know what that could be. Speculation includes Paper Mario, Metal Mario, or even another series character, like the highly requested Geno.

Now, I would absolutely love Gardevoir being a playable character. She's my second favorite character in Pokken, behind Lucario. I could care less about Gothitelle but adding her means every gen besides 7 has a representative. And I have no opinion on Mario2 just because its so vague. Paper Mario could be neat, Metal Mario is kinda dumb, and Geno would be very surprising, but pleasantly so. 

I am, like, super hyped for this game. There's too much crap being released this last quarter.

Punktious
27 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

GGD Nintendo squad,

Looking for recommendations. I am driving from Chicago to NYC next week and need a new timekiller switch game during the drive. Keep in mind there will be no online capabilities.

I have and liked: Odyssey, BOTW, MK8, & DK Tropical Freeze.

Looking at:

Skyrim

Stardew Valley

Rocket League

Splatoon 2

Captain Toad

LA Noire

Mario + Rabbids

Mario Tennis

Xenoblade 2

Bayonetta

I know that’s a huge list lol but am open to any and all suggestions even if not listed. Argue for your favorite! Many thanks! :firega:

If you liked Odyssey and don't have a Wii U, get Captain Toad. I had the Wii U one and I loved it. I played it for hours with my siblings. :flutter:

Mario Tennis is fun solo, but I would recommend a player 2

I've heard Xenoblade 2 is absolutely amazing but I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet

Splatoon 2 is crazy fun, but is pointless without internet. Definitely get it though when you do have online available

Archived