💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron

Kamiya is my favorite game developer on Twitter. Absolute legend.

This man has no time for your petty trifles. He's busy making Bayo 3. mkTwCvF.gif

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
17 hours ago, ZeldaJ said:

It can honestly be such a hassle to switch game cartridges sometimes :laughga: I honestly would go all digital if SD cards weren't so expensive and I didn't love the physical game cases. And you get 5% of the games price as gold points, versus 1% when redeeming physical games. :emma:

Do you return games & such at Gamestop, or another store? I've heard Gamestop can be such a rip-off in those situations :cryga:

I'm not a fan of how they're only doing 1% return on the physical games, like what about all those people that buy directly from the Nintendo site? Why are they being treated worse :cryga:

Yeah usually at GAME (same company as Gamestop I think), out of the 2 places I know that accept trade-ins (GAME and CeX) they have the better rates. But if anyone else knows any place with better rates please let me know :gum:

Haroon

Spent like 2 hours trying to get Pure Platinum on the Prologue of Bayonetta 2 on easy mode and didn’t even manage that :rip: I’m never going to be able to Pure Platinum everything before Bayonetta 3 comes out :cryga: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Spent like 2 hours trying to get Pure Platinum on the Prologue of Bayonetta 2 on easy mode and didn’t even manage that :rip: I’m never going to be able to Pure Platinum everything before Bayonetta 3 comes out :cryga: 

:rip:

signing out

Haroon
Just now, DramaMonster said:

:rip:

I got Pure Platinum on verse 1 and verse 2 but then Gold on verse 3 which brought me down to getting Platinum overall for the whole chapter :giveup: It’s frustrating how you don’t know how you’re doing until the end of it, and that you can’t just exit and re-enter the beginning of a verse when you’re passed the midpoint of a boss battle, you need to start the chapter all over again :noparty: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Haroon said:

I got Pure Platinum on verse 1 and verse 2 but then Gold on verse 3 which brought me down to getting Platinum overall for the whole chapter :giveup: It’s frustrating how you don’t know how you’re doing until the end of it, and that you can’t just exit and re-enter the beginning of a verse when you’re passed the midpoint of a boss battle, you need to start the chapter all over again :noparty: 

Oh that sucks. :wacko:

Why I never tried it back on Wii U. :lolga: I am not good at controlling my frustration at games. :poot: I keep trying and then I give up in frustration. :shrug:

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

OMG! An invitational of Smash at E3? I’m shook! :pray:

Will they use the new game?! :udidnt: So confused! :icega:

signing out

Haroon
6 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Oh that sucks. :wacko:

Why I never tried it back on Wii U. :lolga: I am not good at controlling my frustration at games. :poot: I keep trying and then I give up in frustration. :shrug:

Yeah I did that on Bayonetta 1 on Wii U, that's why I never managed to move onto Bayonetta 2 on Wii U even though I had the game :flop: I'm determined to get this done though, like I can see myself slowly getting better and it's motivating me :giveup: 

17 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

OMG YES I SAW THAT :woot: It's at E3 and all the sites I've read say it's gonna be the Switch one :excited2:

Retron
29 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG YES I SAW THAT :woot: It's at E3 and all the sites I've read say it's gonna be the Switch one :excited2:

Has to be. They did the same thing for Smash 4 Wii U at E3 2014 before it came out.

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Yeah I did that on Bayonetta 1 on Wii U, that's why I never managed to move onto Bayonetta 2 on Wii U even though I had the game :flop: I'm determined to get this done though, like I can see myself slowly getting better and it's motivating me :giveup: 

4 minutes ago, Retron said:

Has to be. They did the same thing for Smash 4 Wii U at E3 2014 before it came out.

latest?cb=20170722073524

signing out

Tom Nook

Drag Race Season 10 looks good so far :lolly: 

gryolpb7k7m01.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River

Switch Switch Bish :lolly:

I HAVE A SWITCH NEON + SMO AND ZELDA!!!!!!!

I'm soooo happy!!!!!! :woohoo:

ok I still need to open it but I'm super tired, being doing Pokemon Go Trip the whole day because I need a distraction from non smoking so I'm like doing poke-sport now for some reason lol

And my next goal is Mario Kart and Dragon Ball because with Dragon Ball I can finally share a game with my husband, the guy is playing Miniclip games ffs lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DiegoMonster
11 minutes ago, River said:

Switch Switch Bish :lolly:

I HAVE A SWITCH NEON + SMO AND ZELDA!!!!!!!

I'm soooo happy!!!!!! :woohoo:

ok I still need to open it but I'm super tired, being doing Pokemon Go Trip the whole day because I need a distraction from non smoking so I'm like doing poke-sport now for some reason lol

And my next goal is Mario Kart and Dragon Ball because with Dragon Ball I can finally share a game with my husband, the guy is playing Miniclip games ffs lol

YAAAAAAAAAS welcome to the community ! You’ll have a blast with both games. 

River
28 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

YAAAAAAAAAS welcome to the community ! You’ll have a blast with both games. 

Thanks!! :D

ok one question, the seller gave me 6 months warranty but I thought that Nintendo gives a 1 year warranty no??

River

Mario is AMAZING omg I'm a T-Rex yayayayaya

Zelda tomorrow, too tired.

I'm playing Mario on the switch and catching Pokemon on the 3ds at the same time  :selena:

Archived