GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
21 minutes ago, Retron said:

HAROON HACKS CONFIRMED!

iVHfwLc.gif

14 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Well, first of all, let me explain first and second of all, it’s the truth. You’re awesome but something was fishy, not just you but many other players was weird as well . I don’t know if the Switch updates slowly on some parts and that’s why they don’t hit. Either way, the races were great.

Anyway, just bye:crossed:

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I don’t appreciate having 3 red shells thrown at me whether they worked or not :koons: It’s the thought that counts :koons: How dare you :koons: 

Omg y’all getting messy.

fjIopfK.png

Haroons revenge

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Zelda
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

So I was thinking, will Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl be separate characters in Super Smash Bros Switch or will they be colour options like Bowser Jr. and the other runts? :huh: Initially I thought it'd be better to keep it separate but then like there are sooooooooo many options of moves and specials and weapons and everything that I can see them splitting them into 2 similar characters but with different enough attacks because of weapons :omg:

I really doubt they're going to make them two separate characters :shrug: they're probably going to be like Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, Corrin, etc who have four male and four female skins.

Retron

I got a Bullet Bill and it expired right under a Thwomp as it came crushing down. :neyde:

Tom Nook
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

So I was thinking, will Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl be separate characters in Super Smash Bros Switch or will they be colour options like Bowser Jr. and the other runts? :huh: Initially I thought it'd be better to keep it separate but then like there are sooooooooo many options of moves and specials and weapons and everything that I can see them splitting them into 2 similar characters but with different enough attacks because of weapons :omg:

Forgot to discuss about this :selena: 

since there are specific mascot Inkling Boy and Girl for each game 

splatooninklings.jpg

flat,800x800,075,t.u6.jpg

I could see them splitting them up with 4 skins for Splatoon 1 & 2, but depending how big the roster will be then they could just combine them together ala villager 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
19 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

I really doubt they're going to make them two separate characters :shrug: they're probably going to be like Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, Corrin, etc who have four male and four female skins.

Whoops I completely forgot about those characters :deadbanana: Yeah I don’t think it’ll happen then :giveup: 

8 minutes ago, Retron said:

I got a Bullet Bill and it expired right under a Thwomp as it came crushing down. :neyde:

That race was a mess from start to finish :cryga:  

MESS THAT CHEESE LAND RACE I GOT HIT BY A SHELL AS SOON AS I USED MY MUSHROOM TO USE THE SHORTCUT SO THEN I WAS STUCK STRANDED OFF TRACK AND HAD TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO THE MAIN ROAD :sharon: 

Haroon
16 minutes ago, Meowth said:

@Haroon I couldn't help but think about you :air:

RIP your games

LOL :giveup: I have Bayonetta 2 and 2 controllers so I’m fine now I guess but I’m not gonna let go of the 2 complaints I have going on (one with the game shop and one with the courier :koons:)

9 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Forgot to discuss about this :selena: 

since there are specific mascot Inkling Boy and Girl for each game 

splatooninklings.jpg

flat,800x800,075,t.u6.jpg

I could see them splitting them up with 4 skins for Splatoon 1 & 2, but depending how big the roster will be then they could just combine them together ala villager 

I think they’ll do 8 so they can keep 8 player smash in :omg: Omg what if they include Octolings now that they’re gonna be playable in Splatoon 2 :excited2: 

Haroon

What is it with me being hit/item robbed/etc right as I’m about to take a shortcut which totally negates it and actually sets me further back :wtfga: 

Haroon

Thanks for the races, I had a fun but frustrating time as always :toofunny: I went through the Mario Kart 8 thread the other day and read through some of the meltdowns from years ago, it was hilarious and so nostalgic :selena: 

Retron
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Thanks for the races, I had a fun but frustrating time as always :toofunny: I went through the Mario Kart 8 thread the other day and read through some of the meltdowns from years ago, it was hilarious and so nostalgic :selena: 

Aye, good races. Though MK can be cruel, the roastings frequent and BS, it's always a fun time.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

Omg y’all getting messy.

fjIopfK.png

Haroons revenge

I love that drama drama:derpga:

Also @Haroon, I’m really sorry, I was in a really bad mood:hug:I just found out that my lover is a playboy from my friend:( 

edit: ex lover* :interestinga:

Haroon
5 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I love that drama drama:derpga:

Also @Haroon, I’m really sorry, I was in a really bad mood:hug:I just found out that my lover is a playboy from my friend:( 

edit: ex lover* :interestinga:

Wait I didn’t know you were serious in your post, I thought you were jokingly trash talking because I was joking in mine :air: Mess at me :sharon:

And it’s alright don’t worry, I’m not offended or upset or anything :hug: Sorry to hear about your relationship, thank goodness you found out :ohno: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait I didn’t know you were serious in your post, I thought you were jokingly trash talking because I was joking in mine :air: Mess at me :sharon:

And it’s alright don’t worry, I’m not offended or upset or anything :hug: Sorry to hear about your relationship, thank goodness you found out :ohno: 

:toofunny:Forgive me...I’m a mess right now:toofunny:

Thank you:hug:, our relationship may have been cut short (met him at a new years party this year), but I really hoped it would go all the way:( I’m also worried he will reveal that I like men to everybody  since I’m still a secret closeted hunty(:ph34r:) and we fought really bad over the phone last night:wtf: Either way, I know it will work out somehow:sweat:

:poot:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
20 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone wanting to play mk? I’m online :) 

Coming!:gaycat:

Archived