Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
4 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Omg you shading my main!Ā :udidnt:

When Switch Smash comes out 1v1Ā :koons:

tumblr_oi71n8mlDx1upqvt4o2_r1_540.gif

:poot:

I like that he was added and Iā€™ve liked him since Super Mario Sunshine but I didnā€™t want him in the clown car :giveup:Ā He was fun to use though but I couldnā€™t really get a proper hang of him so I ended up sticking with Lucas whoā€™s been my main since Brawl :laughga:Ā 

Ā 

Also guys I joined but then had to leave because one of my cats came in soaking wet with a half dead mouse so Iā€™m having to dry him and clear up blood and stuff now :emma:Ā Iā€™ll be 10mins :rip:Ā 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Also guys I joined but then had to leave because one of my cats came in soaking wet with a half dead mouse so Iā€™m having to dry him and clear up blood and stuff now :emma:Ā Iā€™ll be 10mins :rip:Ā 

:omg:

I would be traumatized for days:koons:

PrinceOfTheStorm
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I like that he was added and Iā€™ve liked him since Super Mario Sunshine but I didnā€™t want him in the clown car :giveup:Ā He was fun to use though but I couldnā€™t really get a proper hang of him so I ended up sticking with Lucas whoā€™s been my main since Brawl :laughga:Ā 

Ā 

Omg LucasĀ :giveup:

A great character!

signing out

Haroon
19 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:omg:

I would be traumatized for days:koons:

It doesnā€™t even make me blink anymore :smh:Ā Iā€™ve walked downstairs to a decapitated rat in the kitchen, opened my roomĀ door to find a perfectly preserved dead bird outside it, and walked into my room to find a frog on the middle of the carpet :neyde:Ā 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

It doesnā€™t even make me blink anymore :smh:Ā Iā€™ve walked downstairs to a decapitated rat in the kitchen, opened my roomĀ door to find a perfectly preserved dead bird outside it, and walked into my room to find a frog on the middle of the carpet :neyde:Ā 

death, she follows you :udidnt:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, Haroon said:

giphy.gif

ryanripley

i should get a nintendo thing whatever so i can play video games with you guys

i once tried to make a steam group but it flopped :neyde:Ā 

Haroon
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

death, she follows you :udidnt:Ā 

Be glad that your dogs donā€™t bring animals into the house as presents :toofunny:Ā 

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i should get a nintendo thing whatever so i can play video games with you guys

i once tried to make a steam group but it flopped :neyde:Ā 

Go for it :woot:Ā 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Be glad that your dogs donā€™t bring animals into the house as presents :toofunny:Ā 

Go for it :woot:Ā 

my old yorkie from a few years back was a class act at catching mice so i witnessed him chew up a couple of them :deadbanana:Ā 

and buy it for me thnks

Tom Nook

Everytime we do an F-Zero course :poot:Ā 

d0fc40f54c012a584386fc8dff1e5520e2257c2b

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

my old yorkie from a few years back was a class act at catching mice so i witnessed him chew up a couple of them :deadbanana:Ā 

and buy it for me thnks

The thing is they bring them into the house, we donā€™t have a mouse problem or any wildlife problem :toofunny:Ā And yeah once I went to go get a plastic bag and gloves and cleaning stuff to throw the mouse away but when I came back it was gone and there was just a blood stain andĀ my cat sat near it chewing :/

Just now, Gardevoir said:

Everytime we do an F-Zero course :poot:Ā 

d0fc40f54c012a584386fc8dff1e5520e2257c2b

I didnā€™t realise it was 200c until the second part of the race :rip:Ā 

Retron

I was just mercilessly owned by shells and a bomb from 3rd down to 10th in the final turn. I should call the police.

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Retron said:

I was just mercilessly owned by shells and a bomb from 3rd down to 10th in the final turn. I should call the police.

Reminds me of this :poot:Ā 

Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived