💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
10 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone up for some Mario kart 8 in about 5 hours and a half ? 

@Haroon @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Retron @JGD @PopMonstre @DramaMonster 

YES :woot: Tagging everyone :yay:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PoshLife @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

13 minutes ago, Blond said:

Why did i read it as GGD P*rnHub?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, PopMonstre said:

Downloading Splatoon 2 :tony:

Ughhhh that download time tho...30 minutes.

Bayonetta 1 took me like 45 minutes :rip:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok
12 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

I'm not really a big Zelda fan! But I still want BOTW...just...eventually. I need Bayonetta 1 and 2 first

My gf loveeessss LOZ tho

The only thing I knew about Zelda before starting BOTW was that it was a character from smash bros that I never played. Trust me when I tell you that you don't need to be a Zelda fan to like BOTW. I also have a really hard time committing to games and I still managed to sink 100+ hours into it. The game doesn't really give you the CHOICE to log off. It's very hard to put the controller down when there is so much to see and do. Take it slow I guess, but don't put this game aside. It's truly one of the most notable games that Nintendo has ever put out. 

11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Bayonetta 1 took me like 45 minutes :rip:

Omg, same! I thought I was the only one :cryga: 

DiegoMonster
17 minutes ago, JGD said:

Omg, same! I thought I was the only one :cryga: 

It took me 8 hours :rip: 

Haroon
4 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

It took me 8 hours :rip: 

There must've been something extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely wrong with your internet when you did that :shocked: There's no way you can play MK8D online and then take 1/3 of a day downloading Bayonetta :deadbanana:

On 3/9/2018 at 6:19 PM, River said:

I'm amazed about how quick they are releasing the games, I mean Smash Bros for the 3ds was a long wait..

So there's hope for Pokemon..

Now I wonder what it means for Pokemon this SB announcement, usually the mascot of the new generation is there, like Greninja, so maybe an announcement for Pokemon is coming along with Smash?!?!?!?

Yeah same :woot: It does worry me though as well, does it mean we're gonna have a game drought in 2019? :gum: 

DiegoMonster
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

There must've been something extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely wrong with your internet when you did that :shocked: There's no way you can play MK8D online and then take 1/3 of a day downloading Bayonetta :deadbanana:

Yeah same :woot: It does worry me though as well, does it mean we're gonna have a game drought in 2019? :gum: 

Yeah my internet was a mess but it’s all

fixed now, I bought a new router :toofunny: 

River
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I was thinking more about before.. but who knows, for Pokken the gen 7 pokemon came with an update, so it might be the same case here..

I'm just thirsty for a new game, I wish for an open world, with all the regions, they have no choice but to push all the boundaries.. the Switch gives them so much freedom now and better graphics and like they can actually put all the regions in one game cart lol

I mean BOTW (digital) is 13GB (without dlc) while Ultra Sun/Moon is 3GB.. can you imagine what they can do with 10 more GB?!?!?!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

homomo
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Ugh, I’ll play with you guys one of these days. :rip:

I’ll have lots of free time next month when I move to Ireland, so hopefully then! 

Tom Nook
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

I’m at work :emma: but keep me tagged for future ones :sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm
37 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I’m at work :emma: but keep me tagged for future ones :sis: 

You’re only 33 hours from me.

I’ll come pick you up hold on.tenor.gif

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

2 hours guys :happy: 

If we get done playing Mario Kart we can play some Splatoon 2.

I wanna see if we can attempt Salmon Run. I think we’ll have to use The Shoal since it’s closed but I’ll mess around with it.

signing out

DiegoMonster
34 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

If we get done playing Mario Kart we can play some Splatoon 2.

I wanna see if we can attempt Salmon Run. I think we’ll have to use The Shoal since it’s closed but I’ll mess around with it.

Yeah ! That would be awesome tbh, I think we have enough people to play it 

Archived