game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retron

After not playing Splatoon 2 since September, I can now report that I'm terrible at Splatoon 2.

I went team Chicken so team Egg has nothing to fear.

Haroon
39 minutes ago, Retron said:

After not playing Splatoon 2 since September, I can now report that I'm terrible at Splatoon 2.

I went team Chicken so team Egg has nothing to fear.

If we lose because of you :grr: 

tumblr_m2vkzg37Fc1rnhtkzo3_500.gif

On 3/9/2018 at 12:02 AM, Haroon said:

- Project Octopath Traveller
- Okami HD
- Super Smash Bros Switch
- Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion

maxresdefault.jpg

Super Smash Bros omg :air: Now I definitely need to buy a Switch :cryga:

Haroon

Guess who I bumped into while playing Splatoon 2 :excited2: 

zXh6vP7_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

So nice to know that she’s taking fun breaks between working on LG6 :laughga: 

Florian
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Guess who I bumped into while playing Splatoon 2 :excited2: 

zXh6vP7_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

So nice to know that she’s taking fun breaks between working on LG6 :laughga: 

Inb4 LG6 is delayed because she wants to increase her ratio first :selena: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

It seems like GGD aren’t the only ones who are delulu:derpga:

So I ordered Mario Odyssey on the Switch about a week ago:green: It hasn’t arrived yet. So after basically waiting a whole week, I called the store yesterday wondering why it take so god damn long:triggered:. The worker seemed confused and then told me that my order was lost:sick:( @Haroon moment right there:rip:) He then proceeded by giving me a refund.

A moment later, right before I was ready to buy the game again. I got a mail from the post office stating that 3 orders were ready to ship to me from that store:ladyhaha: 

So I will probably end up with three copies of Odyssey for free:cryga:

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

It’s not just GGD who are delulu it seems:derpga:

So I ordered Mario Odyssey on the Switch about a week ago:green: It hasn’t arrived yet. So after basically waiting a whole week, I called the store yesterday wondering why it take so god damn long:triggered:. The worker seemed confused and then told me that my order was lost:sick:( @Haroon moment right there:rip:) He then proceeded by giving me a refund.

A moment later, right before I was ready to buy the game again. I got a mail from the post office stating that 3 orders were ready to ship to me from that store:ladyhaha: 

Be careful with that since you (or someone at your place) can sign the receipt and it will be all registered :/ same happened with a tablet I ordered last year 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Be careful with that since you (or someone at your place) can sign the receipt and it will be all registered :/ same happened with a tablet I ordered last year 

Yeah, I know I have to make a call:sleep: 

Tom Nook

Results for NA & EU Splatfest

tumblr_p5frg3TsE01u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5frg3TsE01u3akyno2_1280.jpg

The Splatfest results are in and Team Chicken has scrambled Team Egg, with a 2-1 win! Congratulations to the victors and thanks to everyone who participated!

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm
20 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Results for NA & EU Splatfest

tumblr_p5frg3TsE01u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5frg3TsE01u3akyno2_1280.jpg

The Splatfest results are in and Team Chicken has scrambled Team Egg, with a 2-1 win! Congratulations to the victors and thanks to everyone who participated!

I got to defender and stopped.

I still haven’t lost lol

signing out

Haroon
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

It seems like GGD aren’t the only ones who are delulu:derpga:

LOL it really is :rip: I ended up having another controller sent out to me (so now I have 2 new controllers :awesome:), but I'm currently in the process of 2 complaints (1 with the game shop and 1 with the delivery company) and I'm sure I'll be able to get a refund or another controller out of that :green: This is what happens when they mess with my game and controllers, I become like a dog who bites and doesn't let go :crossed:

I had 2 replacements of the Switch Pro Controller and Bayonetta 2 each that all got lost, that's like 4 items altogether, so I ended up asking for a refund for Bayonetta 2 because I went and bought it from another shop :koons:

1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

They can't do that here, like they can't charge you for something if something has been filed as "lost in transit" and they send you a replacement and you end up with both in the end :laughga:

Korok

I’m in love with splatoon’s online formula. The whole Pearl and Marina show thing is interesting and it makes the game feel really alive. The splatfest event was cool too! My team won 8)

Archived