Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Did they ever say Bayonetta 3 was gonna be out this year? :confused: Because if it is then I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope with that along with Pokemon Switch and Super Smash Bros Switch :deadbanana: There's a part of me that feels like Pokemon will be pushed to 2019 though, I don't know why but I just feel it :emma:

Wait what am I missing, where does it say that? :gum:

Check the video and look at the copyrights.

Bandai Namco worked on 3Ds and Wii U and they ain’t there. 

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

I'm a flop little nintendoster, I didn't buy a Wii U until BOTW came out but now I want to get a switch for the new smash!

Don't visit my profile

Haroon
4 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

This is the only Smash game i've played! I love it and it holds a special place in my heart :kara:

Looking forward to rekindling with Switch!

Hide contents

Knowing how poorly I progressed in skill from Mario Kart N64 and skipping to MK8D probably will not go well :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

I'm old

340ac0b5b21f413ebf19402431345351.jpg

That's the only Smash I haven't played :toofunny: We had an N64 but didn't have that :noparty: We had Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Killer Instinct Gold, Wave Race 64, Pilot Wings 64, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Goldeneye 007, The World Is Not Enough 007, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :laughga: I missed out on the Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap experiences too - played them at a friend's house once or twice though :omg:

4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Can anyone actually tell me what’s really that good about octopath traveller ? I’m still not sure about that one ..

The art style is so adorable but beautiful as well (to me) :flutter: Also the soundtrack and the voice acting :music: And then the actual thing itself, like playing as 8 different characters who have their own paths and stories and everything. It seems so exciting to see how they'll overlap and where things will go and everything :excited2: Have you tried the demo on eShop? :happy:

3 hours ago, Pablo said:

I'm a flop little nintendoster, I didn't buy a Wii U until BOTW came out but now I want to get a switch for the new smash!

Do it Aaron :woot: They're still worth something so you can still trade it in for store credit to take a chunk off of a Switch :woohoo:

Korok
3 hours ago, Pablo said:

What possessed you to buy a Wii U when BOTW came out 

YourWhiskyMouth
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That's the only Smash I haven't played :toofunny: We had an N64 but didn't have that :noparty: We had Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Killer Instinct Gold, Wave Race 64, Pilot Wings 64, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Goldeneye 007, and The World Is Not Enough 007 :laughga: I missed out on the Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap experiences too - played them at a friend's house once or twice though :omg:

N64 was my primary console until like 3 years ago lol

I had nearly everything: SM64, MK64, Smash 64, Mario Party 1-2, Yoshi Story, Kirby Crystal Shards, Pokémon Stadium and Snap, Hey You Pikachu, 007 Goldeneye, Toy Story 2 (underrated :sis:), Tony Hawks 1-2, Diddy Kong Racing... 

but never had Zelda Ocarina of Time :toofunny:

Didn’t even know it existed until like 2014, then bought it and still haven’t played it:toofunny:

Now that I beat BOTW I should go back and play it :toofunny: ... but.. :toofunny:

Tom Nook

Rundown of major content coming to ver. 3.0 and Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion

Pzjr6uIYtOwliuDJX6j4yw_r.jpg

New Maps

There were 3 new maps revealed including Piranha Pits and Camp Triggerfish.

New Rank

The New X rank, which is above S+ has been revealed. 

Callie in Singleplayer

Reaching certain conditions will make Callie appear next to Marie in Singleplayer.

New gear

Over 100 new gear pieces for spring have been revealed. 

New Paid DLC

The new paid DLC, is an Octoling story mode, which includes Cap'n Cuttlefish, Pearl, and Marina. You will also get playable Octoling characters, and Octoling gear. All of this will be 20$. 

Note: 3.0 will come out late April

Note 2: Octoling Campaign might be accessible through to the right of the square, where the subway is closed off.

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
7 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

N64 was my primary console until like 3 years ago lol

I had nearly everything: SM64, MK64, Smash 64, Mario Party 1-2, Yoshi Story, Kirby Crystal Shards, Pokémon Stadium and Snap, Hey You Pikachu, 007 Goldeneye, Toy Story 2 (underrated :sis:), Tony Hawks 1-2, Diddy Kong Racing... 

Didn’t even know it existed until like 2014, then bought it and still haven’t played it:toofunny:

Now that I beat BOTW I should go back and play it :toofunny: ... but.. :toofunny:

Wait I forgot to add Ocarina of Time to my list, brb editing it in :flop:

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE PLAYED THAT ZELDA GAME FOR ALL THIS TIME? :grr: It's like having a Switch and not playing BotW :giveup: It's such a beautiful game and it was quite a game changer for its time, that and Super Mario 64 were like THE ONES for N64 if I remember correctly :flutter:

YourWhiskyMouth

Coming up on GGD TV..

The biggest N64 stan is harboring a massive secret...

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

PrinceOfTheStorm

Omg already :air:

zyksn7F.gif

If my main from 4 (Bowser Jr and maybe Bayonetta [I played as her so much when she launched]) and Ice Climbers come back, I’ll gladly sink more hours into that game than humanly possible...

signing out

Retron
4 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

It's a perfect video game. I haven't played it in ~18 years (Jesus Christ :cryga:), but everything I've heard says it still holds up.

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Retron said:

It's a perfect video game. I haven't played it in ~18 years (Jesus Christ :cryga:), but everything I've heard says it still holds up.

I bought it on the 3Ds recently to replay it, and it’s amazing. :cryga:

signing out

35 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Omg already :air:

All these reactions giving me 

teas, especially the second one :laughga: 

Tom Nook

Honestly having Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Super Smash Bros. More Splatoon Content coming and on top of that Mark Hamill receiving his star on the walk of fame, new Steven Universe episodes coming next month, and the Drag Race Season 10 trailer all in one day 

giphy.gif

Also did y’all see the new graphic for the DLC, Agent 8 is the next Nintendo gay icon :pray:

tumblr_p5aolmSFpg1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Korok

Btw forgot to mention, I bought splatoon 2 :unicorn:. It's fun but idk if I like the motion controls. I probably just need to get used to it. 

GoldenPonyboy

I really need to get splatoon. I'm thinking they will release smash around oct/nov and do black friday bundles. that would move so many consoles. However, I am hoping that we get a really big release sometime before June. I know we are getting many great games, but we got Mario and Zelda last year. If smash comes out in october, that'll be a full year without a big game from nintendo (and no Kirby does not count). 

Archived