Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
2 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

IÂŽve never played Smash so let me have my meltdown moment:selena:

Smash has been one of the highlights for each of the Nintendo home consoles since N64 :giveup: And then also a highlight for 3DS too of course :laughga: Bringing together so many characters from different games and genres :woot:

Haroon
Just now, DramaMonster said:

The direct was trash except for Smash and a few other titles admit it.

I can see why you changed your username to that now :neyde: We got so much good stuff :cryga:

LadyLuca

Meh. Those titels are nothing for me....u.u

Hope we will get animal crossing and pokemon in the next direct 

DiegoMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

I can see why you changed your username to that now :neyde: We got so much good stuff :cryga:

Haroon, SPLATOOON, LETS TALK ABOUT SPLATOON OMG

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Well besides games I personally enjoy like Smash, Captain Toad, Bowsers Inside Story, Undertale, they are mostly ports.

And the other titles are just not grasping me.

But we have opinions so it’s good!

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Smash has been one of the highlights for each of the Nintendo home consoles since N64 :giveup: And then also a highlight for 3DS too of course :laughga: Bringing together so many characters from different games and genres :woot:

I know, I have just never bothered buying it:bon:. I may give it a go this time around though:D

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

:derpga:

We got so many good games from this direct, and I didn't actually think we would get Smash this direct :yay: it remains to see if it's just a port from Wii U or new installment - I'm hyped either way though :excited2:

Haroon
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Haroon, SPLATOOON, LETS TALK ABOUT SPLATOON OMG

It's gonna take me a while to recover from all of that Splatoon 2 news :deadbanana: Like I was already dead and buried at those two Splatoon 1 maps being brought over and the 100 new pieces of gear :toofunny: I'm excited for the Octo Expansion because we'll be able to play as Octolings online but not really for the story part because I haven't touched storymode on Splatoon 2 yet anyway :emma: This might be the push I need to actually play it and finish it :laughga:

DiegoMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

It's gonna take me a while to recover from all of that Splatoon 2 news :deadbanana: Like I was already dead and buried at those two Splatoon 1 maps being brought over and the 100 new pieces of gear :toofunny: I'm excited for the Octo Expansion because we'll be able to play as Octolings online but not really for the story part because I haven't touched storymode on Splatoon 2 yet anyway :emma: This might be the push I need to actually play it and finish it :laughga:

I'm ready to play as octolings online tbh, the only thing that makes me worried is that i might never complete the DLC, looks hard af :laughga: but overall looks amazing. 

And they said "the FIRST" extension that the game s getting, I'm so glad they're going to continue it even after the release of this dlc.

Also, MARIO TENNIS ACES! I'm here for the swing (?) mode, (cant remember if thats the name) where we use the joy-con as we did with the wii sports game :flutter: 

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

With the update coming to Spla2oon, we gotta play together sometime, RIGHT?! :yay:

of course!

YourWhiskyMouth

That looked like BOTW Link in the Smash trailer. Non-port, new Smash game confirmed?

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

That looked like BOTW Link in the Smash trailer. Non-port, new Smash game confirmed?

Exactly, IT WAS BOTW Link, which means new smash, this year, most likely for the release of the online service in september! :flutter: 

edit: and they'll add the inklings :flutter: 

Staryu

Actually me when Okami, Crash and Smash Bros were on the screen.

FsNIPky.gif

And Mario Tennis Ace avatar_8ed76a3fca48_30.pnj looked SO damn good, ugh. Just imagine what they could be keeping for E3...

Spoiler

Animal Crossing or riot

Archived