game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

I just want a release date for Project Octopath Traveller :giveup: 

1 hour ago, Retron said:

No. Dream big. There WILL be a complete reveal of the new Pokemon. There WILL be an announcement of a new Zelda. 

There WILL be a reveal of a new F-Zero. I just know it. :giveup:

oPW3V1uhRL2YIYaYglj7_tumblr_nk7eysuwpJ1q

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
43 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

According to all my lovers, that’s my speciality:selena:

YAAAS in how many hours? I’m free tonight:woohoo:

Lmao :toofunny: well I’m at work, I’ll be leaving in 6 hours :/ 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Lmao :toofunny: well I’m at work, I’ll be leaving in 6 hours :/ 

That’s midnight for me:selena: But I’m sure I’m awake:hor: Just tag me in a post when you’re ready:nick:

DiegoMonster
15 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

That’s midnight for me:selena: But I’m sure I’m awake:hor: Just tag me in a post when you’re ready:nick:

I will! 

Korok

yALLL

don't ever bother with the refund system. :giveup: It practically doesn't exist. I had to request a REPAIR (which I am not gonna follow through with) so that they could refund the game for me. 

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I just want a release date for Project Octopath Traveller :giveup: 

oPW3V1uhRL2YIYaYglj7_tumblr_nk7eysuwpJ1q

I’ve been reading through Nintendo forums and they all expect a release date for the game and also Diablo 3 confirmation :) 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Korok said:

yALLL

don't ever bother with the refund system. :giveup: It practically doesn't exist. I had to request a REPAIR (which I am not gonna follow through with) so that they could refund the game for me. 

I'm surprised they even let you refund a download, I didn't know that was possible in any way :duck:

Only time I spoke to Nintendo properly was when my niece used my sister's (her mother's) bank card to buy games and stuff on her 2DS :emma: They were super helpful and gave a refund but I'm not sure whether it was a full refund or just a refund of the remaining balance on the account - and also blocked the 2DS from the eShop or something :sharon:

5 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’ve been reading through Nintendo forums and they all expect a release date for the game and also Diablo 3 confirmation :) 

YAAAAAY :woot: Also please tag me when you guys are about to play, I might be doing stuff and not on my laptop/phone but if I'm free then I'll hop straight on :excited2:

PrinceOfTheStorm

A Direct?

I know nothing big will happen. They’ll be saving stuff like Pokémon, MP4, Pikmin, Animal Crossing for E3. :noparty:

signing out

DiegoMonster
28 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

A Direct?

I know nothing big will happen. They’ll be saving stuff like Pokémon, MP4, Pikmin, Animal Crossing for E3. :noparty:

Yeah that’s what it looks like but hey, it’s a direct anyway :) new info is always well received I guess :sweat: 

Haroon
42 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

A Direct?

True but hopefully it’ll give us something to keep us busy or something in the nearer future to look forward to :giveup: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

True but hopefully it’ll give us something to keep us busy or something in the nearer future to look forward to :giveup: 

Yeah, hopefully:giveup:

I think we should keep the expectations low though, otherwise we might head directly to meltdown town:gaysia: 

Give Hyrule Warriors a release date and I’m satisfied:poot:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Did you just leave ? 

Nope, still playing:woohoo:

Archived