game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
21 minutes ago, Retron said:

How long did it take you? I put 70 hours into Chronicles X on Wii U but never completed it.

If you don’t do side quests a lot, it took me 45 hours. Usually that could be the time frame in 45-50 no side quests. Plus a lot of the levels are linear in a sense, but they are so fun to explore!

If you take your time, do the side quests, grind, get those amazing blades (which I did get a lot of them) expect around 100+ hours.

Plus an expansion pass for $30 which will have all content out by this fall.

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
8 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’ll take a look at that video when I get home later :excited2: I still have a lot to do in bayonetta 2

The video applies for Bayonetta 2 as well, they have the same combat system :yay:

DiegoMonster

Guys I'm about to buy a SanDisk card but at the moment i was about to press the finish transaction in Amazon, I noticed I could buy exactly the same card (which is 128GB) for half the price.. And it's the same brand? 

Now that got me very confused... The only difference I'm seeing is that one has the "Nintendo" name on it and the other doesnt.

Here's the thing:

The 'nintendo licensed' sandisk 128gb micro sd card costs 92eur. as its listed here: https://www.amazon.es/SanDisk-Tarjeta-microSDXC-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B075RH8PTL/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1520427027&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=micro+sd+nintendo+switch+128+sandisk

BUT, also theres another sale for the 128gb sandisk micro sd card valued in 45eur (which is HALF PRICE): https://www.amazon.es/SanDisk-Android-microSDXC-adaptador-velocidad/dp/B073JYC4XM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520427027&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=micro+sd+nintendo+switch+128+sandisk

When I look at the details they look exactly the same, I cant see why the Nintendo one could cost the double, if someone already bought it or someone that might know the difference between them could explain it to me? :flop: 

Thanks in advance, that got me really confused. 

Retron
5 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Guys I'm about to buy a SanDisk card but at the moment i was about to press the finish transaction in Amazon, I noticed I could buy exactly the same card (which is 128GB) for half the price.. And it's the same brand? 

The Nintendo one is rated as faster than the other, but the Switch doesn't transfer at those speeds. I'd get the cheaper one.

20 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Now that got me very confused... The only difference I'm seeing is that one has the "Nintendo" name on it and the other doesnt.

Here's the thing:

The 'nintendo licensed' sandisk 128gb micro sd card costs 92eur. as its listed here: https://www.amazon.es/SanDisk-Tarjeta-microSDXC-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B075RH8PTL/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1520427027&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=micro+sd+nintendo+switch+128+sandisk

BUT, also theres another sale for the 128gb sandisk micro sd card valued in 45eur (which is HALF PRICE): https://www.amazon.es/SanDisk-Android-microSDXC-adaptador-velocidad/dp/B073JYC4XM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520427027&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=micro+sd+nintendo+switch+128+sandisk

When I look at the details they look exactly the same, I cant see why the Nintendo one could cost the double, if someone already bought it or someone that might know the difference between them could explain it to me? :flop: 

To my knowledge they're both the same, no difference, one is just licensed by Nintendo - which means Nintendo puts their name on the product and also get a cut of the money, which usually results in the licensed item being more expensive. :) 

Haroon
21 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Here's the thing:

I was literally looking at the exact same two things last night :toofunny: The only difference between them is that the Nintendo Switch branded one is U3 and the other one is U1, but the Switch doesn't really have any use for U3 because it's not recording 4K and the things it does aren't super high bandwidth or something (that's what a comment said on another site :huh:). So basically even though it's technically better the actual difference it'd make on Switch is basically nothing because the Switch doesn't operate as highly as that anyway :laughga: I'm probably gonna get the U3 one for future proofing in case they release a more powerful Switch in the future and because I want that cute little Switch logo on the card :rip:

DiegoMonster

GUYS! NINTENDO DIRECT COMING TOMORROW! Half an hour of NEW GAMES! :excited2: 

large.jpg

Nintendo Direct is coming soon! Join us for a global presentation on upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games, including new details on Mario Tennis Aces.

Check back here on Thursday March 8th at 10 p.m. (UK time) to watch the broadcast live!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=NintendoDirect|Announcement|w10

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

large.jpg

OMG WHAT :giveup::cryga::selena::sharon::air::rip::deadbanana::excited2::woot:

DiegoMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

OMG WHAT :giveup::cryga::selena::sharon::air::rip::deadbanana::excited2::woot:

I’m literally deceased !! METROID PRIME 4, POKEMON RPG XOME THRUUUUUUUUU

16 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

large.jpg

Nintendo Direct is coming soon! Join us for a global presentation on upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games, including new details on Mario Tennis Aces.

Check back here on Thursday March 8th at 10 p.m. (UK time) to watch the broadcast live!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=NintendoDirect|Announcement|w10

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

tenor.gif?itemid=5878976

I'm gonna try to temper my expectations, but I hope they announce a couple new BIG first party titles :giveup: 

Retron
19 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

I'm gonna try to temper my expectations ...

No. Dream big. There WILL be a complete reveal of the new Pokemon. There WILL be an announcement of a new Zelda. 

There WILL be a reveal of a new F-Zero. I just know it. :giveup:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

YAAAAAAAS SO EXCITED:pray:

59 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’m literally deceased !! METROID PRIME 4, POKEMON RPG XOME THRUUUUUUUUU

Huhu:giggle: You’re probably in for a meltdown:giggle: Pokemon normally has it’s own direct when the time is right, so I doubt we will hear anything pokè related:laughga: Metroid Prime 4 is possibility though:hor: Hopefully I can eat my own words tomorrow tho, a Pokemon game would be divine:selena:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
19 minutes ago, Retron said:

No. Dream big. There WILL be a complete reveal of the new Pokemon. There WILL be an announcement of a new Zelda. 

There WILL be a reveal of a new F-Zero. I just know it. :giveup:

And there will be a meltdown:giggle:

DiegoMonster
28 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

YAAAAAAAS SO EXCITED:pray:

Huhu:giggle: You’re probably in for a meltdown:giggle: Pokemon normally has it’s own direct when the time is right, so I doubt we will hear anything pokè related:laughga: Metroid Prime 4 is possibility though:hor: Hopefully I can eat my own words tomorrow tho, a Pokemon game would be divine:selena:

Thanks for destroying my dreams :selena: 

up for some Mario kart later today tho? :lolly:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Thanks for destroying my dreams :selena: 

up for some Mario kart later today tho? :lolly:

According to all my lovers, that’s my speciality:selena:

YAAAS in how many hours? I’m free tonight:woohoo:

Archived