game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Thanks for the explanations :woohoo: I don’t think it’s something I’ll go for for a while if I do end up going for it, there’s just too many things I already need to play and finish and the list keeps getting longer :deadbanana: Right now I just want to play and master Bayonetta 1 + 2 and play MK8D and Splatoon 2 online and someday finish BoTW, then I’ll finish unlocking everything in Rayman Legends and then finally move onto a new game - probably Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze :laughga: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Thanks for the explanations :woohoo: I don’t think it’s something I’ll go for for a while if I do end up going for it, there’s just too many things I already need to play and finish and the list keeps getting longer :deadbanana: Right now I just want to play and master Bayonetta 1 + 2 and play MK8D and Splatoon 2 online and someday finish BoTW, then I’ll finish unlocking everything in Rayman Legends and then finally move onto a new game - probably Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze :laughga: 

On the other side I think I’ll buy it right away xD it’s my kind of game and if it has the multiplayer feature that I think most likely will, I’ll make @Florian buy a switch, like force him actually xD

Florian
3 minutes ago, Korok said:

But WoW's multiplayer aspect is one of its major foundations :rip:. How can you even...

wtf lmfao

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game

The core of every mmorpg is a rpg, not to mention that most of them are built to be playable alone most of the time.

Strip WoW of his rpg features and you don't have a game anymore. So the RPG aspect is definitelly your so called "major foundation" :trollga:

Florian
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

On the other side I think I’ll buy it right away xD it’s my kind of game and if it has the multiplayer feature that I think most likely will, I’ll make @Florian buy a switch, like force him actually xD

Screenshoting this to support my case in court when you'll have physically harassed me to buy a Switch :neyde: @Haroon will be my Witness.mp3 

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What's Bayonetta like to play? Never played it before, is it any good?:happy:

All the hype about it has me intrigued :giggle:

Retron

There are significant differences between WoW and Diablo, but they share many of the same trappings. No need to argue over it.

1 minute ago, ZeldaJ said:

Bayonetta is real, she is strong, and she is my friend. Bayo 2 is my favorite brawler/character action game.

Bayonetta: Style, grace, massive guns on her heels.
o2MeJsL.png

Haroon
9 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

I really like it :woohoo: It gets very technical if you want to actually be good at it though, which can be frustrating at times because the smallest mistakes make you tumble from Pure Platinum (highest medal) to Platinum to Gold to Silver and then Bronze :rip: The actual game itself I think is awesome though, super action packed, it feels like you're playing through a Michael Bay movie at times and there's so much adrenaline and fast paced-ness going on :excited2: If you like killing angels & demons with style and a variety of weapons then it's definitely a game to try :gaycat: It's a flashy game but even if you strip away the exciting visuals you're left with a great game :flutter:

DiegoMonster
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I really like it :woohoo: It gets very technical if you want to actually be good at it though, which can be frustrating at times because the smallest mistakes make you tumble from Pure Platinum (highest medal) to Platinum to Gold to Silver and then Bronze :rip: The actual game itself I think is awesome though, super action packed, it feels like you're playing through a Michael Bay movie at times and there's so much adrenaline and fast paced-ness going on :excited2: If you like killing angels & demons with style and a variety of weapons then it's definitely a game to try :gaycat: It's a flashy game but even if you strip away the exciting visuals you're left with a great game :flutter:

Well I keep getting “stone” rewards after episodes :rip: 

Haroon
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Well I keep getting “stone” rewards after episodes :rip: 

Omg I forgot that existed :air: Mess sorry :sharon:

Retron
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

It's a flashy game but even if you strip away the exciting visuals you're left with a great game :flutter:

Yes, Bayonetta has style and substance. Just like a certain someone else.

jk6auo1.gif

Haroon

@DiegoMonster I think the best things to do to get up those ranks is to learn enemy attack cues and dodge offset :O After watching this video on dodge offset I instantly became so much better (after practicing a bit as well of course :laughga:)

Also make sure you get the technique 'Bat Within' because that widens the window you have to dodge an enemy's attack, so you won't be taking damage and you'll be activating witch time, both will contribute to getting higher points for the 3 things judged for the medal :woohoo:

19 minutes ago, Retron said:

Yes, Bayonetta has style and substance. Just like a certain someone else.

jk6auo1.gif

I had a Bayonetta fanboy moment when I saw Gaga do that in the video :toofunny:

DiegoMonster
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@DiegoMonster I think the best things to do to get up those ranks is to learn enemy attack cues and dodge offset :O After watching this video on dodge offset I instantly became so much better (after practicing a bit as well of course :laughga:)

Also make sure you get the technique 'Bat Within' because that widens the window you have to dodge an enemy's attack, so you won't be taking damage and you'll be activating witch time, both will contribute to getting higher points for the 3 things judged for the medal :woohoo:

I’ll take a look at that video when I get home later :excited2: I still have a lot to do in bayonetta 2

Retron
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Kamiya had a (tiny) reaction to it.

PrinceOfTheStorm

I beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2! What an adventure! :flutter:

signing out

Retron
11 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

I beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2! What an adventure! :flutter:

How long did it take you? I put 70 hours into Chronicles X on Wii U but never completed it.

Archived