💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What is Diablo? I've never played it before :emma: I used to think Doom and Diablo were the same thing in the past :duck:

It's a class-based overhead action RPG. Known for being fast-paced and showering you with loot.

I may or may not have 700 hours played on PC. :awkney:

3 minutes ago, Korok said:

First of all Diablo is a singleplayer RPG.

Well, it can be. But it supports parties up to 4. You can play it however you wish and still have fun. A party isn't required.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok
Just now, Retron said:

It's a class-based overhead action RPG. Known for being fast-paced and showering you with loot.

I may or may not have 700 hours played on PC. :awkney:

Well, it can be. But it supports parties up to 4. But you can play it however you wish and still have fun. A party isn't required.

Yeah but the point that I am trying to make is that it’s not a massively multiplayer online game a la warcraft. 

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Korok said:

Diablo is NOT like warcraft at all. First of all Diablo is a singleplayer RPG. The point of the game is to kill mobs, collect loot, become stronger, tackle greater challenges, etc. There aren’t any clans :rip:. Diablo is also top down view (kind of like league of legends). It’s fast paced and is rather addicting too. The story is also awesome and has nothing to do with warcraft lore.

Well I said world of Warcraft not Warcraft, I thought Diablo has also an online version ? Actually? The pc version is only available to play if you have a net connection.

also YES you can actually be part of

clans ? Or at least this site says so: https://www.diablowiki.net/Clan:rip: 

Ir I remember WoW can also be played with top down view ..

DiegoMonster

Anyway as I said, TO ME that’s what it looks like :toofunny: never played it before and I’m so buying it when it gets released :flutter: 

Retron
12 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyway as I said, TO ME that’s what it looks like :toofunny: never played it before and I’m so buying it when it gets released :flutter: 

It's quite fun. I play it a bit with each new season (seasons roll around bringing changes to the game every 3 months or so). Though I probably won't get it on Switch as I'm quite at home on PC.

Here's some gameplay with a fully leveled character:

Spoiler

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, Retron said:

It's quite fun. I play it a bit with each new season (seasons roll around bringing changes to the game every 3 months or so). Though I probably won't get it on Switch as I'm quite at home on PC.

Here's some gameplay with a fully leveled character:

Hide contents

But I’ve always wondered, if we buy the game for the switch, is there going to be a server only for switch owners or can I play for example in a party with someone that plays in the PS4 or pc?

Retron
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

But I’ve always wondered, if we buy the game for the switch, is there going to be a server only for switch owners or can I play for example in a party with someone that plays in the PS4 or pc?

PC/PS/Xbox are all separate. Wouldn't expect that to be different with Switch.

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, Retron said:

PC/PS/Xbox are all separate. Wouldn't expect that to be different with Switch.

Aw, what a shame! 

I do hope ppl here buy the game so we can play it all together :) 

Florian
1 hour ago, Korok said:

Diablo is NOT like warcraft at all. First of all Diablo is a singleplayer RPG. The point of the game is to kill mobs, collect loot, become stronger, tackle greater challenges, etc. There aren’t any clans :rip:. Diablo is also top down view (kind of like league of legends). It’s fast paced and is rather addicting too. The story is also awesome and has nothing to do with warcraft lore.

Yeah so that's basically WoW except for the multiplayer aspect :nails:

DiegoMonster

@Haroon After registering all of my switch games for the My Nintendo programme (Splatoon, BOTW, MK8, Just dance, XC2, Odyssey) like you told me, the amount of coins I got was for a 4 Eur. Discount :toofunny: I guess we will have to buy everything online and even have to spend like 1200 to get a cool game for free.

@Florian when u get ur switch, but with a memory card and get all of the content online :flop: 

Haroon
21 minutes ago, Korok said:

who speaks to themselves on a public forum

weird

Don't :neyde:

@Korok @DiegoMonster You're both HufflePOP and Nintendsters, we need to stick together :hug:

DiegoMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

Don't :neyde:

@Korok @DiegoMonster You're both HufflePOP and Nintendsters, we need to stick together :hug:

I’m alright :hug: no need to shade anybody, just expressing my opinion :) 

Korok
18 minutes ago, Florian said:

Yeah so that's basically WoW except for the multiplayer aspect :nails:

But WoW's multiplayer aspect is one of its major foundations :rip:. How can you even...

wtf lmfao

Archived