💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Yup, finally:woohoo: I ordered it today so it will probably arrive in 2-3 days. I’m really excited:woohoo:. I lowkey want to buy Splatoon for the Switch as well, but I’m not 100% sure:unicorn:

Splatoon is a MUST HAVE!! The game itself is perfection, we need more Splatoon lovers here ! The online system is awesome bcuz it has rankeds and league thingy. It’s very competitive.

we should try someday the balloon mini game, I don’t know how it works tho (in Odyssey)

47 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

I’ve been way too hooked into Xenoblade 2 atm.

Maybe, idk if I’ll be up by then :trollga:

I bought it last week and I’m as excited as I was for BOTW, the views are beautiful, the soundtrack is awesome.. it has a cool history and gameplay. 

The only fact that concerned me the most was the battl system but I ended loving it. It has some kind of Pokemon vibes since you have to “catch” blades. Some are powerful, some are basic, and some are legendary. 

The thing is that you have tons of side quests to do in every Titan. Some of them are unable to do since they could be strong at your level but you’re allowed to go back and do them when you get stronger! 

Overall, XC2 is that perfect rpg game that takes you to a beautiful journey, tons of things to discover. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
3 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I got this brilliant idea last night:ladyhaha: Do you think anybody at the wrinkled Madonnanation owns a Switch?:trollga:

What if we did 6vs6 race/battle in Mario Kart, six from Gagadaily and six from Madonnanation to battle it out some day?:derpga:

The losing team(6 members) has to make a thread on their own stan site that expresses love towards the other artist:lolga: Imagine if we won, Madonnanation would mentally explode seeing a loving Gags thread:ladyhaha: 

Be careful Gustav, you're edging very close to flamebait :deadbanana:

But yeah I don't think we'd even get as close to having a full on conversation to arrange something like that :noparty: I do think we'd win though :awesome:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Be careful Gustav, you're edging very close to flamebait :deadbanana:

But yeah I don't think we'd even get as close to having a full on conversation to arrange something like that :noparty: I do think we'd win though :awesome:

:awesome:

Retron
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in 7 hours or so? :woot:

Why, yes. Yes I am.

4 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

What if we did 6vs6 race/battle in Mario Kart, six from Gagadaily and six from Madonnanation to battle it out some day?:derpga:

Oh, we'd win. No contest, not even close.

PibpVbl.gif

(Making gifs first thing on a Sunday morning. ☕) 

Haroon
4 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Yup, finally:woohoo: I ordered it today so it will probably arrive in 2-3 days. I’m really excited:woohoo:. I lowkey want to buy Splatoon for the Switch as well, but I’m not 100% sure:unicorn:

Splatoon is amazing and the longevity is infinite :woot: 

3 hours ago, Flooop said:

Sorry guys, I missed it last night and I won't be here tonight either:( living up to my name:poot:

The way that you've kept that username :giveup:

3 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Overall, XC2 is that perfect rpg game that takes you to a beautiful journey, tons of things to discover. 

Your post made me so excited for it :excited2: I'll probably buy it in a few months when I'm done with both of the Bayonettas :laughga: Even though I'll probably be doing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze then :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Retron said:

Oh, we'd win. No contest, not even close.

03UNbD0.gif

(Making gifs first thing on a Sunday morning. ☕) 

LOOOOOOOL THIS IS BEAUTIFUL :air:

Retron
2 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I’m dying:poot::deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

LOOOOOOOL THIS IS BEAUTIFUL :air:

:)

But I'm an idiot and forgot to set it to loop infinitely. :awkney: Fixed it though in my post.

Haroon
3 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

28472303_2129134767111662_29906089658572 

throwback to yesterday when GGD was slaying them all @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Retron

I should've tried to stick around for longer :cryga: I am proud though :selena:

giphy.gif

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I should've tried to stick around for longer :cryga: I am proud though :selena:

giphy.gif

We can try to make top 4 this time :excited2: 

Haroon