💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron
21 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

Also, who agrees that Bayo and Cloud being the top two characters is bullshit? :triggered: They're not even Nintendo characters and they're so broken.

I like Bayo, sorry. :queenga:

LOL, but yeah. The DLC chars could have been better balanced.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Zelda
7 minutes ago, Retron said:

I like Bayo, sorry. :queenga:

LOL, but yeah. The DLC chars could have been better balanced.

Oh, she's awesome, but why did they make her so flawless? :smh: 

Ikr (and not make the Zelda characters other than Sheik kind of bad in almost every game :cryga:)

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

YES ISN'T IT AMAZING? :woot: It's just so perfect for your hands, each button the right size and correctly spaced apart and everything. Like it sounds nitpicky but those things really do make a difference, especially when you're playing for hours and hours :laughga:

Only Kirby game I've played was Squeak Squad/Mouse Attack on DS but omg that game was so adorable and fun :nick: Still need to get Planet Robobot for 3DS because I've heard that's great :flutter:

Not sure I'll be getting Star Allies because that seems like a couch co-op game and I have nobody to play with :noparty:

If it’s online and I get to buy the game we could play :) 

Tom Nook

Blizzard posts cryptic Diablo tweet, Diablo III on Switch? :stalkga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Blizzard posts cryptic Diablo tweet, Diablo III on Switch? :stalkga:

I hope not. D3 needs a close off. It was messy from the start. Hopefully this is a metaphor that d3 will not be supported any longer and they can work on a different title! :sis:

Retron
3 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

I hope not. D3 needs a close off. It was messy from the start. Hopefully this is a metaphor that d3 will not be supported any longer and they can work on a different title! :sis:

Excuse me but D3 was fixed by RoS and is now perfect in every way. :bye: (I have almost 700 hours played on PC :cryga:)

They do need to move on, though. New expansion or D4. A Switch version would not be a good sign either of those were on the way.

Haroon

10 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

I know no1curr about Smash as much as I do but does anyone think we'll get one for the Switch? There is some speculation but I'm not sure it's probable.

10 hours ago, Retron said:

I bet we will, eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought over Smash 4 first, though.

Yeah I think they’ll just do that like Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, bring together the 3DS and Wii U versions and include all DLC - maybe add or change one or two things like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe did too :huh: 

Tom Nook

Well looks like that Diablo tweet was a bust :lana:but maybe Diablo IV on Switch :selena: anyways 

A new weapon and stage coming to Splatoon 2 today

tumblr_p4xs70fr6B1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4xs70fr6B1u3akyno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4xs70fr6B1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4xs70fr6B1u3akyno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4xs70fr6B1u3akyno8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4xs70fr6B1u3akyno4_1280.jpg

The first update is a b-ball revelation. The Goby Arena stage definitively proves that Inklings play basketball–something that researchers have often argued about. The arena has all the comforts of a modern stadium: a full-size locker room, polished wooden court, concession stands, jumbotron, VIP seating, and swag shop (:poot:).

Also available today are the Dark Tetra Dualies. It’s an intimidating name to be sure, but this four-nozzle wonder also lets you execute up to four dodge rolls in a row! What technique! Rounding out the kit is the Autobomb sub weapon (to sniff out sneaky enemies) and the Splashdown special (to launch an attack from above). In other words, this is a kit meant for players who like to surprise their enemies.

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

I’m registering my Switch game cards for the ‘My Nintendo Rewards Programme’ and I earnt more points by registering Snipper Clips Plus (same amount as Breath of the Wild) than I did by registering Super Mario Odyssey/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2 :toofunny: 

Retron
2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:blink:... TAKE MY MONEY!!!!:lolga:

Well hey, I'm pretty sure Amazon JP ships internationally if you're willing to pay an arm and a leg for it.

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I’m registering my Switch game cards for the ‘My Nintendo Rewards Programme’ and I earnt more points by registering Snipper Clips Plus (same amount as Breath of the Wild) than I did by registering Super Mario Odyssey/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2 :toofunny: 

What is this ?! 

Registering what where and what for ? 

Haroon
16 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

What is this ?! 

Registering what where and what for ? 

It's so you can get coins on your 'My Nintendo' account :woohoo: Just press the "+" button when you've highlighted a game on the Nintendo Switch homescreen and it'll have 'Redeem My Nintendo Rewards Programme' or something like that a few options down, then you can get coins for whichever games you own :yay: You can use those to get PC backgrounds and game discounts on Wii U/3DS and 3DS themes and other things. They're gonna introduce ways to use coins on Switch stuff soon :excited2:

Florian
32 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It's so you can get coins on your 'My Nintendo' account :woohoo: Just press the "+" button when you've highlighted a game on the Nintendo Switch homescreen and it'll have 'Redeem My Nintendo Rewards Programme' or something like that a few options down, then you can get coins for whichever games you own :yay: You can use those to get PC backgrounds and game discounts on Wii U/3DS and 3DS themes and other things. They're gonna introduce ways to use coins on Switch stuff soon :excited2:

Discount for Switch game would be amazing :excited2:

Archived