💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

One of the biggest parts of my childhood and one that I don’t see myself ever parting from :worship2: 

What is your favorite Pokémon Game? :oprah:

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Another thing we don’t have in common is that I can see edit histories :green: But yes we are alike :gaycat::gaycat:

...Darn it:derpga:

Haroon
6 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

What is your favorite Pokémon Game? :oprah:

Pokemon Battle Revolution :queenga: 

Haroon
11 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:excuseu: If I were a mod, I would give you WPs:lolga:

LOOOOOL :toofunny: 

@DramaMonster On a serious note, it’s hard because a few of them have really stuck with me. Mostly Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Battle Colosseum :giveup: Pokemon Crystal because it was the first one I actually played (on the Gamebly Advance PC Rom :laughga:) and had so many playthroughs. Also it took me like months before discovering the after-story journey to Kanto :flop: Pokemon Battle Colosseum because it’s the first Pokemon game I actually owned officially and it just seemed so cool to have a full story in 3D and it was actually a good plot and everything :flutter:

Pokemon Battle Revolution is probably the only game I actually regret buying :rip: It was actually such a waste, it was only useful for seeing 3D models of my Pokemon Pearl teams battle online, and even then it wasn’t that enjoyable because my Wii would always disconnect from the internet :flop: Also when you’re about to win then people would disconnect with no repercussions :grr: 

YourWhiskyMouth

Kirby Star Allies demo is live in Europe!!! North America expected soon! We need to make this game happen on GGD

giphy.gif

DiegoMonster

Just bought a pro controller !

this really feels like another level of gaming 

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Kirby Star Allies demo is live in Europe!!! North America expected soon! We need to make this game happen on GGD

giphy.gif

I’m not so sure of this game..

will it have online features ? 

YourWhiskyMouth
29 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Tbh I haven’t done any research on the game, I’m just buying it because I loved Kirby The Crystal Shards On N64 :laughga:

Haroon
32 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Just bought a pro controller !

this really feels like another level of gaming 

YES ISN'T IT AMAZING? :woot: It's just so perfect for your hands, each button the right size and correctly spaced apart and everything. Like it sounds nitpicky but those things really do make a difference, especially when you're playing for hours and hours :laughga:

1 minute ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Tbh I haven’t done any research on the game, I’m just buying it because I loved Kirby The Crystal Shards On N64 :laughga:

Only Kirby game I've played was Squeak Squad/Mouse Attack on DS but omg that game was so adorable and fun :nick: Still need to get Planet Robobot for 3DS because I've heard that's great :flutter:

Not sure I'll be getting Star Allies because that seems like a couch co-op game and I have nobody to play with :noparty:

YourWhiskyMouth
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not sure I'll be getting Star Allies because that seems like a couch co-op game and I have nobody to play with :noparty:

Same but the AI is just going to have to be my friends :selena:

Retron
35 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

5 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Traditional Kirby games are kind of weird. I haven't played many of them. Kirby's always depicted as this cute pink ball but there's a strange darkness lurking just beneath. I mean, he consumes enemies to steal their powers. Then there's all the offshoots like the racing games and golf game where Kirby is the ball. Nintendo kind of just lets HAL Labs go wild.

Princess Zelda

I know no1curr about Smash as much as I do but does anyone think we'll get one for the Switch? There is some speculation but I'm not sure it's probable.

Retron
5 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

I know no1curr about Smash as much as I do but does anyone think we'll get one for the Switch? There is some speculation but I'm not sure it's probable.

I bet we will, eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought over Smash 4 first, though.

Princess Zelda
6 minutes ago, Retron said:

I bet we will, eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought over Smash 4 first, though.

I've heard about that possibility too but I don't see why they would do that (other than giving the game "another chance" after the Wii U's underwhelming sales) instead of, for example, re-releasing Melee for it. People have also say that they could do that and add more DLC characters but honestly that's kind of lame. I mean, obviously new characters are always welcome but Smash 4 already had so many (and many of them are third-party characters).

Also, who agrees that Bayo and Cloud being the top two characters is bullshit? :triggered: They're not even Nintendo characters and they're so broken.

Archived